Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy (129915 Views)

Zimbabwe's Godmother Of Prostitutes Retires After Bedding Over 4000 Men (Photos) / Tension In Gabon As President Bongo Is Said To Be Of Nigerian Heritage / PHOTOS: Terrible Life Of African Prostitutes In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by neuronin: 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
When reality hits painfully hard, denial is the natural escape route
Those who have been to Italy know the sad reality
If you are in doubt, check youtube for actual videos
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by olubat: 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
Lord have mercy > All these in the name of looking for riches.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Abrantie: 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
I am speecheless! White people already think we are from the bush and live in trees like monkeys.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by nagoma(m): 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
Fhemmmy: ^^^ Any man that could sleep with a woman in such an environment needs to have his head checked too . . . common

And his blood for HIV.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Abrantie: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
Keneking: I feel like crying...what an inhumane condition and treatment. It reminds of one place in Isaac John, Ikeja back in the days (which is beside EcoBank now). One can get a quickie at night without even seeing the eyes of the other. God forgive.
Sounds like you miss those days, Mr. Client.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Abrantie: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
Panter215: This can not be Naija babes. I also cannot understand why this should be linked to Naija. I can not see how the Op can assure me that the girls in those pictures are Nigerian. Please remove this post from nairaland now.

Denial is a river in Egypt.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by uzo4real(m): 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
And these Ladies will get married one day. God help us men.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Goldenheart(m): 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
Ilumi re: I AM WEEPING
Why Weepest thou?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by kallysky(f): 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
mmmmmmm
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by delec4real(m): 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
The end time has come, be careful and change your ways for good. There are lot of work out there you can do for a living. pls what is the essence of molesting yourselves this way in the name of being rich. Take a deep thought.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Fpersiee(m): 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
plz who snapped all dese, dem get fotograferz? crytoo
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Ferdinandu(m): 11:46pm On Feb 20, 2013
Story! Story!!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by deco71: 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
why weep and cry, Nigerian mafia in Europe and Nigerian men are mainly responsible for their exploitation
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Asemo11(m): 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
Those gurls no be nigerians I trust my naija guls them no feat fall their hamds for the bussness I suspect chad, kenya,and mali guls lol
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Fhemmmy: 12:03am On Feb 21, 2013
deco71: why weep and cry, Nigerian mafia in Europe and Nigerian men are mainly responsible for their exploitation

That is not really true, their family, our system and the individuals are responsible for the mess . . . no one could exploit you without your consent.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by bobolic: 12:20am On Feb 21, 2013
The authorities know they are there and how to get them out and yet are reluctant because their citizens patronize them.Without customers, this shamefull sex trade would die. Nigeria once faced this problem. If we have a sense of history, just ask Gen Buhari how he solved it.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by gtmoney(m): 12:52am On Feb 21, 2013
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]Is dis nigeria girs.........l :PIs dis nigeria girs.........l
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by redsun(m): 2:45am On Feb 21, 2013
Life goes on. Most of those bttchis have mansions and parked benzes in Benin and whereever come from and seen as life savers by their people who relies on th for their own livelihood.

The ignorants and the unfortunate strains to live,they don't have much options.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by deniiQ: 3:32am On Feb 21, 2013
Na wao...inside bush?

Oyibo don dey chop bush meat be dat. Anu nchi gbara gba. cool
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by deniiQ: 3:56am On Feb 21, 2013
But on a serious note, this is very disheartening. Where is human dignity in all these?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Andyforte: 6:35am On Feb 21, 2013
This is so sad. Pls let them just come back home. They can lead better lives n have roofs over their heads. So any filthy guy can just come up without taking his bath to get down to business? These ladies are treated like animals
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Andyforte: 6:38am On Feb 21, 2013
redsun: Life goes on. Most of those bttchis have mansions and parked benzes in Benin and whereever come from and seen as life savers by their people who relies on th for their own livelihood.

The ignorants and the unfortunate strains to live,they don't have much options.

U don't know that for sure. This is the result of "now" mentality

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by topmostg: 7:10am On Feb 21, 2013
devigblegble: Omo wahala dey shocked
for where?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by anonimi: 8:50am On Feb 21, 2013
Who is the governor of Edo state?
He is from which party?
Or since it is about NIGERIAN prostitutes then it must be GEJ and his party -PDP's fault
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by jpphilips(m): 9:08am On Feb 21, 2013
Ivynwa: I'm speechless at these pictures and still trying hard to believe that girls throw down mattresses in the forest (or do they even live there in the forest ). Where is the proof that those mattresses were laid by Nigerian girls or they are just writing terrible things and ascribing it to Nigeria as if our country is the capital city of hell fire. Let them remove these disgusting and undignifying pictures from the net and stop connecting the name of our country to it.

How can they snap pictures of a condom dump site and write and ascribe it to Nigerian girls? What shows that that refuse was from Nigerians and not people of other countries? what is the name of the media house that wrote that stuff let me write and tell them not to be connecting Nigeria to their damn rubbish.

if you have been there before, you will have no doubt that majority of the gals are Nigerians.

Na who never go no know, by the way i dey go yankee i dey go italo, dia papa leave work for there??
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by jpphilips(m): 9:31am On Feb 21, 2013
Dee60: Our country needs to be made better for Nigerians. Germans made Germany for Germans to enjoy. Italians made Italy good for Italians. Africans choose to steal their own money and stach them in Europe for Europeans to use to develop Europe. This curse must be broken.

I call this misplaced priorities and outright cowardice, you see, these are the same people that wont speak out when politicians destroy their future. these are the same people that don't want to be shot when we take to the streets in protest yet they are in Italy romancing reptiles, its a shame!!

it is a shame that Most Nigerians have not understood that "for all actions there is an equal and opposite reaction"

the first lady nearly squandered the budget of a community, how many people took to the streets, lemme guess a 70yr old soyinka who is living a fulfilled life was on the street and m0r0ns whose children will end up like these went home to sleep.

we will sleep away our future and by the next decade, we will reap the fruit of sleeping.

how can a Gov. like amaechi with less than 2yrs to vacate office apply for a loan of 120b naira and nobody is talking?

how can we have the temerity to mob a boy who stole "akara" but shy away from a pension rogue maiena? if possible hail him chairman at the airport while absconding with your future, how many people made attempt to stop him?

we felt nonchalant but i tell you what, that malfeasance alone will guarantee the pension of most fathers not paid, their daughters will be frustrated to live in squalor abroad, turn to prostitutes and disease vectors like these ones

so long as we continue sleeping in this country, the worst is yet to come. sleep on!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by pavitrabalse07: 9:56am On Feb 21, 2013
whats this!!!! feeling very bad by seeing this pictures
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by DapsyDude: 10:50am On Feb 21, 2013
AKUNNA AKUNNA SENIOR BROTHER OF PERAMBULATOR ACCORDING TO FELA ANIKULAPO-KUTI
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by jpphilips(m): 11:40am On Feb 21, 2013
tonididdy: I HATE YOU FOR LIFE FOR SAYING THIS...how can you lie to this extent...'a thing of pride',u must be high on something.rephrase this quote now,i mean an apology or i will show this post to the Oba of BeninKingdom and u'll pay dearly for this.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Truckpusher(m): 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
jp philips:

I call this misplaced priorities and outright cowardice, you see, these are the same people that wont speak out when politicians destroy their future. these are the same people that don't want to be shot when we take to the streets in protest yet they are in Italy romancing reptiles, its a shame!!

it is a shame that Most Nigerians have not understood that "for all actions there is an equal and opposite reaction"

the first lady nearly squandered the budget of a community, how many people took to the streets, lemme guess a 70yr old soyinka who is living a fulfilled life was on the street and m0r0ns whose children will end up like these went home to sleep.

we will sleep away our future and by the next decade, we will reap the fruit of sleeping.

how can a Gov. like amaechi with less than 2yrs to vacate office apply for a loan of 120b naira and nobody is talking?

how can we have the temerity to mob a boy who stole "akara" but shy away from a pension rogue maiena? if possible hail him chairman at the airport while absconding with your future, how many people made attempt to stop him?

we felt nonchalant but i tell you what, that malfeasance alone will guarantee the pension of most fathers not paid, their daughters will be frustrated to live in squalor abroad, turn to prostitutes and disease vectors like these ones

so long as we continue sleeping in this country, the worst is yet to come. sleep on!!!!
But sir, you're equally sleeping like every other Nigerian or has your case become like the proverbial say abt one that is crying more than the bereaved tongue
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by laughterclub(m): 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2013
plseae let her do her stuffes..........give her job back home n she will like it dan fccccking in d bush like animal.plz give her a bigg dicckkk to chop n she must come back home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents / foreigners chillout joint. / Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.