Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy (129909 Views)

Zimbabwe's Godmother Of Prostitutes Retires After Bedding Over 4000 Men (Photos) / Tension In Gabon As President Bongo Is Said To Be Of Nigerian Heritage / PHOTOS: Terrible Life Of African Prostitutes In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by tomakint: 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
Oh my God, this is pathetic and very sad sad I can only wish for the 'light to shine' into their lives as they take it upon themselves to slug it out with 'eking out a livelihood' so much for survival! cry
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Orikinla(m): 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
They are good for drive by or stop over quickies or one night stands.
Just park, rush in and just do your thing and continue your journey whistling.
grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by funkymedina: 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
how do you know she is nigerian and wetin carry u go there..oga customer!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Solozzo(m): 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
Keneking: I feel like crying...what an inhumane condition and treatment. It reminds of one place in Isaac John, Ikeja back in the days (which is beside EcoBank now). One can get a quickie at night without even seeing the eyes of the other. God forgive.

Hahaha. E be like say you don nack for that area. Na wao
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Donmichaelz(m): 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2013
Edö gìrls?chai smiley dem go come back to nigeria as if dem no dey shit...i heard 4rm edo to italy na FREE
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
gbosaa:
Believe me,you,ll not notice the smell till you,ve c.um...those horrible smells will even be so erotic to their customers.you,ll not perceive it till you,ve offloaded,then your head clears wella and you,ll be wondering how you got there and what took you there..

Then you,ll SWEAR you,ll never go there again...after three days you are inside that bush on that filthy mattress banging your sorrow away....abeg all hail edo women ..dem de represent well.

Bruv, that's you - I don't like any type of odour... It's a turn off and my long johns won't get with the flow... grin

Anyway, naija has gone to the dogs, I won't be surprised if there are naija serial killers, paedos, and Nigerians who engage in beastality... So much for African morals and the most religious country in the world smh...
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Solozzo(m): 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
Balitah: undecidedThe one wt an umbrella standing by the chair does hers on the chair?

Abi oo. Ask me!!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
this looks more like an artistic photography project than an actual reality.you cant survive like this in Italy, in the middle of nowhere, without the government getting involved plus the cold weather.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by poweredcom(m): 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
Wow italy na sure place oo for ashewo work!!!! I no trust any babe wey say she dey italy or spain dey live ...na hussle with their pomo dem dey there for!!!!! Omo see condoms plenty like say na packet of cigar wey pple smoke!! Chai na correct fornication empire be dat forest...wow!!! Hey dicks from arabs n italo men...women don suffer abi u wan tell me say she no go give dem BJ
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Joehakins(m): 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
Donmichaelz: Edö gìrls?chai smiley dem go come back to nigeria as if dem no dey shit...i heard 4rm edo to italy na FREE
Hahaha..E be like say u don qo once..
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by otondo55: 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2013

Pathetic ! what should warrant this kind of life.

God save they people ! The leadership failure in Africa especially in Nigeria,
which should be of leading example to other African nations.

Please come home ooooo!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Coldfeet(f): 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
boron10: I'm pretty sure they have a home. This bush serves as office probably because prostitution isn't allowed in the country.
The post says ITALY!!!! And prostitution is VERY legal in Italo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
Ivynwa: I'm speechless at these pictures and still trying hard to believe that girls throw down mattresses in the forest (or do they even live there in the forest ). Where is the proof that those mattresses were laid by Nigerian girls or they are just writing terrible things and ascribing it to Nigeria as if our country is the capital city of hell fire. Let them remove these disgusting and undignifying pictures from the net and stop connecting the name of our country to it.

How can they snap pictures of a condom dump site and write and ascribe it to Nigerian girls? What shows that that refuse was from Nigerians and not people of other countries? what is the name of the media house that wrote that stuff let me write and tell them not to be connecting Nigeria to their damn rubbish.
I would have said the same things you said here if I have not watched the documentary, it is very true, its worst than what you see on those pictures, I watched documentaries of gangs even fighting on who taxes those girls too and some get killed. Those pictures are not lies.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by klumsy: 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
tongue[color=#770077][/color] what i don't get is why on earth they left their country to be degraded to the standard of a mad person staying and sleeping in the forest. if its the work of prostitution, they might as well do it in naija and have decent accommodation aka brothels to say the least ( that's if they are Nigerians o
am not undastandin dis people at al
u b king where u cum from bt now u dey slip 4 bush
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by chikend(m): 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
baba dey: How do know they are nigerians??...pls stop all this rubbish. Presently in italy,somalians are high in prostitution.
Koolking: They may all not be Nigerians, I doubt if there is no Nigerian among them. It's the reality of Most Nigerian girls desperate to make it big in abroad without prior plan and skills to bring to bear while in abroad. They can do anything for the dough in order to come back home and feel among. It's their choice and a pathetic one at that. Sleeping with this girls in this condition means you are dinning with the real devil herself. You can be killed and absconded with your possessions by these sheer sociopaths.

It's a sad tale indeed.

well....they said 1 in every 5 Africans is a Nigerian
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by harlos: 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
Chai see how sufferness dey make people suffer

God help us
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2013
I,ll be richer than Dangote if im the only one supplying these girls with condoms and tissues.Somebody should tell be where to locate these girls...strictly business,if i import china condoms in a 40feet container,im sure i,ll sell off everything within 2 weeks..
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by rhymesteey(f): 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
This is thick forest for christ sake!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Finland(m): 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
And what shows that these ladies are Nigerians? They could be from anywhere. sad
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by juman(m): 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
Some of our girls in italy have moved to northern europe because of current economic strain. More black girls are seen on the streets of northern europe than before.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by hrhobi1(m): 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
If you are willing to pay Madam 8 million naira for sponsoring you to Italy, then you get a good place to stay, If not u have to run from both the authorities and the madam foot soldiers around. To those who doubt the authenticity of this story, please believe its 1000% reality.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Panter215: 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
shymexx:

And why are you so sure that they're not Nigerians

It now up to you to show me what makes them Nigerians. The fact they are blacks or what. The Op should have titled this black girls staying in the bush because nothing in the picture links them to Nigeria and to think of it, nothing shows they are positituting. Please remove post or correct the title.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by quicksylva(m): 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2013
gustdableman: GUYS, THAT PICTURE YOU ARE SEEING IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE, I AM LIVING IN GERMANY, THEY ARE AFRICANS, 98 PERCENT OF THE GIRLS ARE NIGERIANS, THE GIRLS DONT LIKE IT THE WAY IT IS.. BUT THEY HAVE TO PAY MADAM, I PITY FOR MY PEOPLE. NA THE ARAB AND ITALIANS ARE THERE CUSTOMER THEM, THEY SLEEP IN THAT FOREST YOU ARE SEEING, EVEN THE GUYS ARE BEGGING FOR MONEY IN STREET OF ROOM, EUROPE DON FINNISH KPATA KPATA
Abeg cool down with this ur 98%. Shay na only Nigerian girls dey go f.u.ck for Obodo Oyibo because of money, other black girls around the world na saints dem be shay. I know say u wan exaggerate, but u 4 take am easy now, na dis kind statement other nations go see now, dem go begin dey call us useless names.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by BedLam: 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
Keneking: I feel like crying...what an inhumane condition and treatment. It reminds of one place in Isaac John, Ikeja back in the days (which is beside EcoBank now). One can get a quickie at night without even seeing the eyes of the other. God forgive.
I still de wonder how you take know.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Solozzo(m): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
i luv to.to die:
As i like toto reach, nothing go ever carry me go patronize this kind people for inside bush. I know wetin dey that bush ? I know wetin dem dey plan for me ni.....But lets come to reality, this girls are just suffering themselves for nothing. They can come here and make a meaning out of there lives. The can get a room at Jolly Friends, Rita Lori, Wazobia, Empire or even the hotels around Ojuelegba are ready to accomodate them. They can even be oen of those runs babes going to night clubs and get a good man that would pay them well for the night if them sabi do. My heart bleeds for them sha. Well, Happy suffering ladies.

Na wa for you sha! You are on point though. I doubt if this is Italy in the first place. Truck drivers are mainly their customers.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Geop(m): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
Ds b.s. is umpossible....mayb d story z true,bt I chooz nt 2 bliv it lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by vanstanzy(m): 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2013
I live in Benin city, Edo state, and i can authoritatively say its a STATUS thing here to have

ur daughter in Italy doing the s*x trade. Here in Benin, its a thing of PRIDE and not shame. embarassed

embarassed embarassed Now i know why our mothers and female friends warn us sternly before we sojourn into Edo State.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by tonididdy(m): 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
gustdableman: GUYS, THAT PICTURE YOU ARE SEEING IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE, I AM LIVING IN GERMANY, THEY ARE AFRICANS, 98 PERCENT OF THE GIRLS ARE NIGERIANS, THE GIRLS DONT LIKE IT THE WAY IT IS.. BUT THEY HAVE TO PAY MADAM, I PITY FOR MY PEOPLE. NA THE ARAB AND ITALIANS ARE THERE CUSTOMER THEM, THEY SLEEP IN THAT FOREST YOU ARE SEEING, EVEN THE GUYS ARE BEGGING FOR MONEY IN STREET OF ROOM, EUROPE DON FINNISH KPATA KPATA
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Geop(m): 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
Ds b.s. is umpossible....mayb d story z true,bt I chooz nt 2 bliv it lipsrsealed....
Bt if prsn patronize dem, him go com dey luk out 4 snakes n wild animals....na wa,oooo
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
tomakint: Oh my God, this is pathetic and very sad sad I can only wish for the 'light to shine' into their lives as they take it upon themselves to slug it out with 'eking out a livelihood' so much for survival! cry

go down to benin and give them jobs,they,ve been waiting for the light to shine for ages..as we are punching away on our keyboards,thousands of girls are going to babalawos to fortifiy them for italo trip just as lots of young guys are going to shrines in the south east to fortify them and help them spiritually blind fold immigration and custom officers at the airport to enable them smuggle drugs..its everywhere not just edo state..you are only seeing the dark and ugly sides of it.if you meet 99.9% of those girls in those pics,you,ll not recognise them.the successful ones are hailed and others try to copy them.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy by TableLeg(m): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
Dang ... Shi..t is real outhere in the bushes of Treviso, Palermo,Torino, Bari and whatnot!!! cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents / foreigners chillout joint. / Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.