Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! (2568 Views)

I Tire For Naija Babes O! / !! This One Na 4 Dem Guys Wey Won Blow.beta Girls Fit Look !!. REMEMBER TO SHARE / Are All Corper Chics So Desperate Like Dis? I Tire! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by chocolateberry(f): 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2013
Talking 4rm Experience..
When a guy(naija guys) likes a girl
-he tries all he can 2 get her attention.
-If it happens dat he's successful nd dey started dating...
-he does wot makes ha hapi(dat's 4 a short while).
Talking 4rm Experience..
-If it hapunz dat he ask her 4 sex n she refuses(whether she gives him or not,it doesn't guarantee love),his attitude 2wards her changes.
-then he stops payin attention 2 her.
-b4 u know it,he would have started askin another girl out(dat's if he wasn't doing that during their courtship).
-and it might even happen that d guy will come back nd beg d girl n even makes promises he won't keep 2.And it will hapun dat he will repeat himself.
One thing i don't know is,afta break up some guys don't even care,they just move on with their lives.Unlike a girl that might not date for months just because she isn't over him n even thinks bou him everyday.
Why do some guys acts as if dey don't have a heart :-(
Also,why do married men cheat??
Please,don't misquote me,i didn't say all guys cheats but some does.And i don't undastand why dey won't stop even when dey find a good girl.
One sure thing i know is,sex is not love nd love is not sex.
Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by lachill(m): 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2013
FALLACY
Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2013
I shouldn't even comment but I will for ur sake.

I hope u can understand this analogy.
Imagine u like a shoe. U admire the shoe so much. It looks so pretty unlike any other. So u save up money to go and buy the shoe but anytime u arrive at the shop, u find out that for no sane reason the shoes price has been increased by the shop owner. So u save up again becos u really like the shoe and it fits u well but the shop owner keeps increasing the shoe price way past the cost price because he knows u really love the shoe. This happens four times. Eventually the shop owner decides to sell u the shoe at the fourth time of saving up only for u to find out 3 months after paying for the shoe, that there is nothing so special abt the shoe. The shoe is jst exactly like ur last shoe and the shop owner has been playing mind games with u. My question to the Op is that in such a case what do u do?

I personally will dump that over priced shoe somewhere, cut my loses and go shopping for another shoe in another shop.

3 Likes

Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by greedie1(f): 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
12 Inches!!! how wise is dat? d next shoe ll still be over priced and der is no guarantee dat it ll be special. If its not as comfy as your last shoe, it ll be a pain in d leg!! tell me have you ever seen a shoe, no matter how costly and fanciful dat has anoda function aside from protecting d feet and perhaps making the legs look elegant? u may as well shop for ever. come on, use anoda eg!

me thinks if you see a shoe you fancy and it happens to be costly, buy it, keep it, and cherish it!!
Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by Smuthx(m): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
your writeup is ok. you mention some guys meaning not all guys. some guys dont follow those steps

1 Like

Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
gree-die:
12 Inches!!! how wise is dat? d next shoe ll still be over priced and der is no guarantee dat it ll be special. If its not as comfy as your last shoe, it ll be a pain in d leg!! tell me have you ever seen a shoe, no matter how costly and fanciful dat has anoda function aside from protecting d feet and perhaps making the legs look elegant? u may as well shop for ever. come on, use anoda eg!

me thinks if you see a shoe you fancy and it happens to be costly, buy it, keep it, and cherish it!!

I'll take my chances. Hopefully I'll get a beta shoe next time or atleast the shop owner won't put me thru so much stress on a mere ordinary shoe that is nuffin but in reality ordinary.
Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by 4words: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
12 inches!:

Imagine u like a shoe. U admire the shoe so much. It looks so pretty unlike any other. So u save up money to go and buy the shoe but anytime u arrive at the shop, u find out that for no sane reason the shoes price has been increased by the shop owner. So u save up again becos u really like the shoe and it fits u well but the shop owner keeps increasing the shoe price way past the cost price because he knows u really love the shoe. This happens four times. Eventually the shop owner decides to sell u the shoe at the fourth time of saving up only for u to find out 3 months after paying for the shoe, that there is nothing so special abt the shoe. The shoe is jst exactly like ur last shoe and the shop owner has been playing mind games with u. My question to the Op is that in such a case what do u do?

I personally will dump that over priced shoe somewhere, cut my loses and go shopping for another shoe in another shop.
please who is this dude, your analogy is so f***ed up.
@ op, well thats life there is no need trying to understand it becuase we live in a world where behaviours are erratic.

1 Like

Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by chikeorji123(m): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2013
Check ur self Op to figure out the fault is not from u?.sometimes u ladies are full of surprises.
Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by chikeorji123(m): 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
Make sure the fault is not from u b/c sometimes u ladies are full of surprises (Op).
Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by 190: 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
grin grin grin

cos its a man's world!!
how many women are worth the efforts this days sef
OP remind me grin grin
Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by IZUKWU(m): 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2013
I am not god ,even he said that the heart of man is desperately wicked,who can i understand it. How then, am i supposed to know the motives of your boyfriend.
Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by Csami(m): 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
12 inches!:

The comment is rated TOO BAD.
Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by Csami(m): 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
12 inches!:

The comment is rated TOO BAD.
Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 20, 2013
4words:
please who is this dude, your analogy is so f***ed up.
@ op, well thats life there is no need trying to understand it becuase we live in a world where behaviours are erratic.

It's only a mannerless he-goat that swears openely in an online public forum.
Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by 4words: 1:04am On Feb 20, 2013
12 inches!:

It's only a mannerless he-goat that swears openely in an online public forum.
What!!! Mr, for your information, the context in which the word *f***ed up* was used in the above post was meant to emphase on how ''Bad'' your analogy is. Now it strikes me that your analysis about every other thing is as your analogy post up there. So for this, i have 4words for you- ''go get a life''
Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by Emoticon: 2:11am On Feb 20, 2013
Since u used the term "some" guys, ama let ur rants slide.

chocolateberry:
Why do married men cheat? s it not ur fellow girls that gave in to their cheating nature? Or did they force their way into those girls lives?

Something tells me u have been dating a married man all these while and maybe u guys r having a little misunderstanding hence the reason u came in here to vent ur anger against the male folks. Mind u, guys don't go after girls these days. Guys go after money and allow the money do the talking to the girls. U better go back and reconcile with that married man... oh, sorry! I mean, the guy u broke up with, cos getting a man is not easy these days. U better hurry up before another girl occupies ur position.
Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by 2blunt: 2:32am On Feb 20, 2013
chocolateberry: Talking 4rm Experience..
Talking 4rm Experience..
-If it hapunz dat he ask her 4 sex n she refuses(whether she gives him or not,it doesn't guarantee love),his attitude 2wards her changes.
-b4 u know it,he would have started askin another girl out(dat's if he wasn't doing that during their courtship).
-and it might even happen that d guy will come back nd beg d girl n even makes promises he won't keep 2.And it will hapun dat he will repeat himself.
One thing i don't know is,afta break up some guys don't even care,they just move on with their lives.Unlike a girl that might not date for months just because she isn't over him n even thinks bou him everyday.
Please,don't misquote me,i didn't say all guys cheats but some does.And i don't undastand why dey won't stop even when dey find a good girl.
[size=80pt]One sure thing i know is,sex is not love nd love is not sex.[/size]

u did ansa d question urself

1 Like

Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 20, 2013
you said we shouldn't misquote you when you already generalized
chocolateberry: Please,don't misquote me,i didn't say all guys cheats but some does

here it is

well, life aint fair...in all the divorce happening around, there are still sucessful marriages

naija girls aint saint too.i can write a thousand and one words about their probs too

the truth is that there is no excuse for cheating on a wife.abolutely no excuse.some men cheat for so many reasons maybe cos their wives aint giving it to them or cos they wanna taste a new punny but all in all, there is no validation in cheating on your wife..if you wanna do that, divorce her first and then fûck on

coming to guys still cheating on a GOOD girl they've met, it happens to both genders.

Haven't you seen guys on here complaining that the girls they love don't love them back but will rather go to 'em bad boys and have their hearts broken only for them to come online championing the fight of "all men are cheats"..."all men are the same" bullshît?

sorry for youe
r heartbreak...move on dearie, your prince charming awaits you out there but don't make the mistake of looking past him cos' you want a handsome,rich,sucessfull, all-ladies-dream-man kinda guy cos you go wait tire...

Your prince charming might be that dude that you've look down upon and thought you can never have something with.think about senorita

cheers
Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 20, 2013
Emoticon:
Why do married men cheat? s it not ur fellow girls that gave in to their cheating nature? Or did they force their way into those girls lives?

well said

as for the the last part of your post, how on earth you came about beats my imagination

how can you deduce that shîtload of crap from the OP's story...stop making fallacious assumptions jare
Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by Oahray: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2013
*flying past in UFO and wondering why guys cheat when girls do not*
Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by chocolateberry(f): 11:48am On Feb 20, 2013
@4words @ op, well thats life there is no need trying to understand it becuase we live in a world where behaviours are erratic. [/quote] Thanks,i apprc8.
Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by brushstrokes(f): 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
lalaosky: there is no validation in cheating on your wife..if you wanna do that, divorce her first and then fûck on
cheers
Exactly my sentiments for both sexes, if he/she is annoying you, no longer meeting up to your taste or your just itching for some adventure, kindly breakup/divorce, after that, you can queue up ladies/men and service your life away
Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by Oahray: 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2013
brush_strokes:
Exactly my sentiments for both sexes, if he/she is annoying you, no longer meeting up to your taste or your just itching for some adventure, kindly breakup/divorce, after that, you can queue up ladies/men and service your life away
Now I am sure this is *modified* grin

@op, ifihearyoucomplainagaineh! angry breakup and save us some thread space tongue
Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by brushstrokes(f): 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: Now I am sure this you grin

@op, ifihearyoucomplainagaineh! angry breakup and save us some thread space tongue

Kindly modify
Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by Oahray: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
brush_strokes:

Kindly modify
done... but you quoted it smiley
Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
brush_strokes:

as simple as ABC!!..nothing else to add
Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by brushstrokes(f): 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: done... but you quoted it smiley
grin grin
Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
brush_strokes:
grin grin

Nice painting on your dp smiley

Is it yours?
Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by chocolateberry(f): 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
I appreciate all ur comments,guys.
Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by brushstrokes(f): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2013
Legit1:

Nice painting on your dp smiley

Is it yours?

Not mine, just a work I really admired. Are you into art work? Maybe someday, I'll upload mine
Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
brush_strokes:

Not mine, just a work I really admired. Are you into art work? Maybe someday, I'll upload mine

I really do admire art works too, especially drawings.

Btw, am not into art work, just a fan.

Looking forward to yours wink
Re: I Tire 4 Dem Guys O! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
Talking 4rm Experience..
One sure thing i know is,sex is not love nd love is not sex.
look sister all this one wey u dey talk na tory.all i know say if i throway money for ground right now u go set yansh for air start to dey shake am for me cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! / Guys Which Of This Actions Are You Guilty Of ? / Ways To Tell Your Girlfriend/fiance Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.