Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

Christians Vs Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Vs Atheists (550 Views)

Christians Vs Atheists,prove/disprove The Existence Of Jesus / Christians Vs Soldiers In Jos / Spiritual Christians Vs. Logical Christians : Where Do You Stand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Vs Atheists by Ejisz: 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
why do christians and atheists always find it difficult to reason alike.. Who is likely to be in the right path of life... From recent mis-happs in the christian way of refrencing jah, i know some atheists here will be sure they are on point. But remember the scriptures says, and i quote "its only a fool that will say there is no God".. Whats your take on this.?
Re: Christians Vs Atheists by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2013
Ejisz: why do christians and atheists always find it difficult to reason alike.. Who is likely to be in the right path of life... From recent mis-happs in the christian way of refrencing jah, i know some atheists here will be sure they are on point. But remember the scriptures says, and i quote "its only a fool that will say there is no God".. Whats your take on this.?
u have said it all. It is only a fool dat will say "there is no God".. So, atheists re fools nd there is no way we(christians) can reason alike.
Re: Christians Vs Atheists by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
Good evening Eji,

I am struggling to understand what prompted the topic you chose.

Anyways, I am of the opinion that some Atheists reason better than some christians and vise versa.
Re: Christians Vs Atheists by ooman(m): 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
[size=15pt]IGNORED[/size]
Re: Christians Vs Atheists by Ejisz: 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
striktlymi: Good evening Eji,

I am struggling to understand what prompted the topic you chose.

Anyways, I am of the opinion that some Atheists reason better than some christians and vise versa.
..... Can you expansiate more on your reasons for your words?

(1) (Reply)

If You Were Isaac What Would You Have Told Abraham On Your Way Home? / Why Is The Rapture Delayed / Look Away From Yourself Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.