Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,205 members, 7,860,339 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Look Away From Yourself Part 3 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Look Away From Yourself Part 3 (541 Views)

What Are The Repercussion Of Staying Away From Church For Months? / Look Away From Yourself Part 1 / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Look Away From Yourself Part 3 by charisville: 7:01am On May 15, 2013
After these things the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision, saying, “Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your exceedingly great reward.” Genesis 15:1

Charis Ville Capsule

Beloved, the salvation given to us by the Lord, is something worth more than gold. It's amazing that our daddy God saved us by His grace. And to enjoy the benefits of salvation, grace (unmerited, unearned favour) is still needful. Many people struggle to live a godly life, but we know that His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness (2 Peter 1:3).

His grace is the divine influence on the heart of a believer. Beloved, the kingdom we belong to is different from the world system: we live by faith (believing), not by sight. In our kingdom, what we focus on is important. If attention is paid to the wrong things, the full benefits of the kingdom won't be enjoyed.

The more we look at ourselves, the more we see what can or can't be done. Then anxiety, discouragement and doubt sets in. When we look away from our "self" and up to the one who is Almighty and All knowing; we'll begin to live the life that is obtainable in our kingdom.

Whatever the situation is, always put your focus on Jesus. He loves and cares for you. Remember, right believing (believing in Jesus) will always produce right living.
* To be continued*

Prayer: Lord, I look away from all my situation, problems and challenges. I look to You, my exceeding great reward.

Email: charisville@gmail.com

CVM Blackberry Pin: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please Share.

(1) (Reply)

Keep Me Near The Cross / Check 1corinthians 14 Vs 34 / Was The Virgin Mary Really Born Without Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.