Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (48062 Views)

Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 21, 2013
Goodnight Maya2pretty kiss kiss
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 2:02am On Feb 21, 2013
ItsModella: can somebody summarize the last 2 pages for me? undecided undecided

In one word: Flirt
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 2:05am On Feb 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
In 2013, y'all still get dis kian mentality? Wots d biggie about sweeping, washing and cooking? I mean for Godsake, dose are d qualities a guy who wants to settle down would probably be on d look out for. All dis shakara dey ruin cv o! U were warned o! Hian! Smh.

Idowuogbo ohhh!!! Ori mi wu goooongrin I want you for my broda... are you taken?
I read the first 3 comments and I was pissed.. No wonder shocked shocked mtcheeeew!!!
Just Brazilian hair, wedge,clay makeup and fake nails lobatan!!!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 2:08am On Feb 21, 2013
ItsModella: can somebody summarize the last 2 pages for me? undecided undecided

Yahoo messenger grin cheesy cheesy

#Jideagbaya grin comotforhere grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by nbright: 5:34am On Feb 21, 2013
binger: lolz,i don't know abt kose and doya oh. What is its composition?
Kose (akara) Doya (yam)...
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by VellyG(m): 6:56am On Feb 21, 2013
Caracta: Personally, i don't like playing a different role. I'm not a wife yet, but i can help out once in a while. However, i am not a great fan of cohabitation. I can't live with a man i'm not married to.
When you fall in love u will never want to sleep alone in your bed.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Acidosis(m): 7:10am On Feb 21, 2013
Idowuogbo, how was ur night?
still vexing 4 moi??
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:18am On Feb 21, 2013
Acidosis: Idowuogbo, how was ur night?
still vexing 4 moi??

Morning....Me vex ke? Na bawss! ur purnishment dey inside cooler sha.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Acidosis(m): 7:19am On Feb 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Morning....Me vex ke? Na bawss! ur purnishment dey inside cooler sha.
cheesy smiley *winks* winks*
I go wait then grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:22am On Feb 21, 2013
jidegirl12:

Idowuogbo ohhh!!! Ori mi wu goooongrin I want you for my broda... are you taken?
I read the first 3 comments and I was pissed.. No wonder shocked shocked mtcheeeew!!!
Just Brazilian hair, wedge,clay makeup and fake nails lobatan!!!
Lmfaooo! Jidest! Aunty mi owon! As per d bolded....*eyez wondering* no Ray no e-bofy in siddon look centre, *whispers* Na Alubankudi? He carry? grin grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 21, 2013
Wats d big deal in doing house chores and cooking?...sometimes most girls dat dosent do such tins are just lazy,dats d bitter truth
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Caracta(f): 7:31am On Feb 21, 2013
VellyG:
When you fall in love u will never want to sleep alone in your bed.
I'm gonna sleep in bed with him the remaining days of my life (after marriage) anyway. I'm in love already. What if he doesn't have a bed? tongue
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by StoneNigeria: 7:41am On Feb 21, 2013
If as a girl u can open ur legs 4a guy u claim, ie is 2say u giv him ur whole body, den wht is common domestic work. B k ful.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by drogs(m): 7:44am On Feb 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
In 2013, y'all still get dis kian mentality? Wots d biggie about sweeping, washing and cooking? I mean for Godsake, dose are d qualities a guy who wants to settle down would probably be on d look out for. All dis shakara dey ruin cv o! U were warned o! Hian! Smh.
. So so on point.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by pak: 7:47am On Feb 21, 2013
How many people noticed that since Idowuogbo posted her profile pix she has been making a lot of sense ? cool

I guess Nairaland should have a rule insisting on profile pix so that we can all be making sensible comments all the time wink
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Acidosis(m): 8:08am On Feb 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmfaooo! Jidest! Aunty mi owon! As per d bolded....*eyez wondering* no Ray no e-bofy in siddon look centre, *whispers* Na Alubankudi? He carry? grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 21, 2013
pak: How many people noticed that since Idowuogbo posted her profile pix she has been making a lot of sense ? cool

I guess Nairaland should have a rule insisting on profile pix so that we can all be making sensible comments all the time wink

grin grin grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by maxygirl(f): 8:19am On Feb 21, 2013
When a guy loves you, he dosen't go over the moon if you cook, clean etc. When you get married, you are obliged to do all those things but before then, Biko you need to chill. Besides most girls that do all these, do it to induce the guy to propose

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by maxygirl(f): 8:23am On Feb 21, 2013
quid_novi: its a great opportunity for ladies to start learning to play d proper role of a house-wife but, it all depends on d kind of guy ur dating. not every guy will appreciate it.

No be say na by force to do am ohhhhhhhhhh.

So on point!!! My mum don teach me how to be a good wife already sha
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by 190: 8:26am On Feb 21, 2013
Stone Nigeria: If as a girl u can open ur legs 4a guy u claim, ie is 2say u giv him ur whole body, den wht is common domestic work. B k ful.

Help me ask kandikane undecided
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by miss20(f): 8:42am On Feb 21, 2013
Caracta:
I said i can help out once in a while. I can't leave my house, go live with him and do his cooking, laundry, cleaning, etc. all day of the week, 24 hours in a day. He comes back from work and ask for more 'chores' at night. Ontop wetin? Am i his wife? No ring? No bride price? What remains when we get married? Nothing new. And what if the relationship hit the rocks?
Haba! Kilode? I guess i'll have to resign from work too. To be a full girlfriend or unmarried housewife.
@caracta,ur on point jare.its probably only yoruba girls dat are taught to b housegirls in their husbands house dat wuld stat d job even before he proposes.*no offence o*@yoruba girls

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Sleek05(f): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Thank you jare. Now you know why I loff you, Idowu.
Oya, you fit come to my house and do my laundry too?
E no be issue abi? Since you do it at home, you can do it at a friend's place too. wink tongue

Ps I'm sure you boffy even expects you to clean up at his friend's place. I mean, the more houses you clean, the more wifey you become.
The man go propose to you while you're on your knees cleaning his "was once white now golden" toilet grin tongue

Hahahahahahahaha....dis grl has killed me!

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 21, 2013
maxygirl: When a guy loves you, he dosen't go over the moon if you cook, clean etc. When you get married, you are obliged to do all those things but before then, Biko you need to chill. Besides most girls that do all these, do it to induce the guy to propose
oh shut it! Am sure u r between 20-23! Girls of dis age r so arrogant n disrespecful! I try to avoid them as much as possible. Dis ur idea abt doin chores for ur man will delay ur marriage, u wan bet am?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:02am On Feb 21, 2013
miss20: @caracta,ur on point jare.its probably only yoruba girls dat are taught to b housegirls in their husbands house dat wuld stat d job even before he proposes.*no offence o*@yoruba girls
I take offence o! U animal! Only reptiles like yourself generalise and include d no offence comment to seem innocent. Swine! C'mon get bck into dat hole u crawled out from. Ewu Managata wiv no oblangata! Fevking IDIOTA!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:03am On Feb 21, 2013
pak: How many people noticed that since Idowuogbo posted her profile pix she has been making a lot of sense ? cool

Onyeara!! grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by darlingbobo(m): 9:07am On Feb 21, 2013
Why not. Is it only to chop his money and run his milk down u sabi? grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by miss20(f): 9:11am On Feb 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I take offence o! U animal! Only reptiles like yourself generalise and include d no offence comment to seem innocent. Swine! C'mon get bck into dat whole u crawled out from. Ewu Managata wiv no oblangata! Fevking IDIOTA!
eiyaaa,ur sooo pathetic.r u done

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2013
miss20: eiyaaa,ur sooo pathetic.r u done
Me pathetic? U can talk? Goat! So igbo gals no dey do house gal? Answer me! Msteew! Why am even asking dis registered housegal sef, no worry dis time 2016, ur madam go do freedom for u. Onye beribe
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by miss20(f): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I take offence o! U animal! Only reptiles like yourself generalise and include d no offence comment to seem innocent. Swine! C'mon get bck into dat hole u crawled out from. Ewu Managata wiv no oblangata! Fevking IDIOTA!
its good to know I got into ur skin sooo much dat u culdnt hold ur running,porous mouth.irritating maggot

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by miss20(f): 9:20am On Feb 21, 2013
Anywayssss,u have all d space on this thread to rant nd pour ur gutter out.have d nicest day eva

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by erico2k2(m): 9:20am On Feb 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
You are on point, leave them to do shakara, when them pass 45 them go beg God 4 any option
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:31am On Feb 21, 2013
miss20: its good to know I got into ur skin sooo much dat u culdnt hold ur running,porous mouth.irritating maggot
miss20: Anywayssss,u have all d space on this thread to rant nd pour ur gutter out.have d nicest day eva
Ouchh! Am hurting...Not! Run along miss "IT" we had enough of ur irrelevant azz.Bacteria! Shoo! P!ss off! tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.