Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Am I Suppose To Hate Hausas Because Diya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am I Suppose To Hate Hausas Because Diya (448 Views)

Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo / Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears / FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I Suppose To Hate Hausas Because Diya by IleIfe2(m): 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
Some Nigerians never cease to amaze me. From the days where they claim to be the life line of the Nigerian civil service to the days when an ethnic cleansing plot backfired and they became a lost Jewish tribe overnight in order to gain sympathy has been really amazing.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians And Their Govt LOATHE The Poor? / Man Jailed For Stealing A Tin Of Milk / Do You Think Ndi Igbo Are Bitter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.