Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Statue Of Infidelity - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Statue Of Infidelity (1461 Views)

Photo Of The Day: A University Girl Giving BJ To An Unclad Male Statue. / Picture Of The Most Hilarious Statue Ever / Baptizing Drunk Ben Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statue Of Infidelity by oscarwodo(m): 10:35pm On May 03, 2006
A woman was in bed with her lover when she heard her husband opening the front door. "Hurry!" she said, "stand in the corner." She quickly rubbed baby oil all over him and then she dusted him with talcum powder. "Don't move until I tell you to," she whispered. "Just pretend you're a statue."

"What's this, honey?" the husband inquired as he entered the room. "Oh, it's just a statue," she replied nonchalantly. "The Smiths bought one for their bedroom. I liked it so much, I got one for us too."

No more was said about the statue, not even later that night when they went to sleep. Around two in the morning the husband got out of bed, went to the kitchen and returned a while later with a sandwich and a glass of milk.

"Here," he said to the 'statue', "eat something. I stood like an idiot at the Smiths for three days and nobody offered me as much as a glass of water."
Re: Statue Of Infidelity by vichel(m): 10:44pm On May 03, 2006
pls use da search, i know i have replied to this joke before on a seperate thread tongue
Re: Statue Of Infidelity by diddy4(m): 2:24am On May 04, 2006
vichel:

please use da search, i know i have replied to this joke before on a seperate thread tongue

i tot i was the only one. but it is still funny. grin grin grin grin
Re: Statue Of Infidelity by dm(m): 8:53am On May 04, 2006
AAAGGGAaainnnn angry angry angry
Re: Statue Of Infidelity by micklplus(m): 12:37pm On May 04, 2006
yeah, its been here
cheers cheesy
Re: Statue Of Infidelity by spikelord(m): 8:33pm On May 06, 2006
Read this one before
Re: Statue Of Infidelity by Oracle(m): 5:33am On Aug 28, 2006
Well you guys have all read but i've not
so allow me laugh
Re: Statue Of Infidelity by Chxta(m): 4:34am On Aug 29, 2006
A husband and wife are sitting quietly in bed reading when the wife looks over at him and asks a bold question.

WIFE: "What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?"
HUSBAND: "Definitely not!"
WIFE: "Why not - don't you like being married?"
HUSBAND: "Of course I do."
WIFE: "Then why wouldn't you remarry?"
HUSBAND: "Okay, I'd get married again."
WIFE: "You would?" (with a hurtful look on her face).
HUSBAND: (makes audible groan).
WIFE: "Would you live in our house?"
HUSBAND: "Sure, it's a great house."
WIFE: "Would you sleep with her in our bed?"
HUSBAND: "Where else would we sleep?"
WIFE: "Would you let her drive my car?"
HUSBAND: "Probably, it is almost new."
WIFE: "Would you replace my pictures with hers?"
HUSBAND: "That would seem like the proper thing to do."
WIFE: "Would she use my golf clubs?"
HUSBAND: "No, she's left-handed."
WIFE: -- silence --
HUSBAND: "Shit."
Re: Statue Of Infidelity by iice(f): 5:14am On Aug 29, 2006
read this one too cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Don't Panic / No. 1 Nairald Aluta: No Posting Protest: On Nov. 1st 2008 / Naija Proverbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.