Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,555 members, 7,865,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

Don't Jst Know Wot 2 Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Jst Know Wot 2 Do (583 Views)

hh / What 2 Do Wen U Miss Dat Person U Luv So Much. / My 35years Old Step Mother,wants 2 Have Sex With Me.. Pls Advice Me On Wat 2 Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Jst Know Wot 2 Do by HonTbright(m): 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2013
she's humble n good housewife material bt too dull 4 my likeness
Re: Don't Jst Know Wot 2 Do by chikeorji123(m): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
Then try to work on her outward appearance..when the parents train their daughters the way that seens right to them,As a suitor u have to do the remaining torches on her to comply with ur style..
Re: Don't Jst Know Wot 2 Do by Smuthx(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
Your description of her is shallow at best. give more details about her behaviour or lifestyle... 'she is humble.... and dull for my likeness.' is way short.
Re: Don't Jst Know Wot 2 Do by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
"she's humble n good housewife material bt too dull 4 my likeness?" is this a joke? it seems like you just want attention....Well im giving it you what do you want?
Re: Don't Jst Know Wot 2 Do by greedie1(f): 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
chikeorji123: Then try to work on her outward appearance..when the parents train their daughters the way that seens right to them,As a suitor u have to do the remaining torches on her to comply with ur style..
Re: Don't Jst Know Wot 2 Do by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 20, 2013
chikeorji123: Then try to work on her outward appearance..when the parents train their daughters the way that seens right to them,As a suitor u have to do the remaining torches on her to comply with ur style..

gracias

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Gives You Her Number. / How To Tell Someone How You Feel / To Da Ladies!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.