Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

How To Enable Password Manager On PC Opera-mini - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Enable Password Manager On PC Opera-mini (1592 Views)

Google Adsense Ads In Blogger Blogs Now Showing On Opera Mini / Monetising Opera Mini Traffic / Is There Internet Data Compressing App For Pc Like Opera Mini For Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Enable Password Manager On PC Opera-mini by dotun4luv(m): 11:54pm On Feb 19, 2013
In my previous post I posted on how to enable JavaScript on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome and today I’ll be posting on how to enable password manager in Opera Mini.
Opera-mini password manager helps to keep all the password of the entire visited website that requires the entries of username and password. In this tutorial I’ll be using the screenshot of the Opera-mini (12.1) on my pc.
Now, how to enable Opera-mini password manager.
Step1. Launch your Opera-mini icon from your desktop and click on the drop down menu on Google icon where "Search with Google" was written.
Step2. And click on "Manage Search Engine".
Step3. Click on the forms button and tick "Enable Password Manager"
Step4. To view the entire password that Opera-Mini Password Manager has saved click on Password Manager.
NOTE: Do not make your pc a commercial one else your account might be hacked!!!

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Money Online (A True Experience) *tell Your Story Too** / Cheap Web Hosting From $1/month – Visualwebtechnologies.com! / Adsense Users Help Me With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.