Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,540 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead (59816 Views)

Justus Esiri Is Laid To Rest- Burial Photo / Justus Esiri's Obituary Poster / Life & Times Of Justus Esiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by tew: 10:32am On Feb 20, 2013
check number 14.....
Here are 40 prophecies uttered by the General Overseer of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, Dr D.K Olukoya on the 31st of December, 2012. 1.A YEAR THAT WILL GENERATE WIDESPREAD REBELLION SPARK 2.A YEAR OF MYSTERIOUS HAPPENING 3.A YEAR OF HORRIBLE AND PATHETIC SINS 4.A YEAR OF DISINTEGRATION AND DISCEPTION 5.A DANGEROUS YEAR TO PLAY WITH SIN 6.A YEAR OF UNUSUALTURBULEN CE TIME 7.A YEAR OF UNCOMMON LAWLESSNESS 8.A VOLATILE YEAR WITH SHORT TEMPER 9.A YEAR OF SPECIAL PRAYER 10.A YEAR WHEN THE ACCUSED WILL BE THE JUDGE 11.A YEAR OF THE RAGE OF SEAS…. 12.A YEAR WHERE PRAYERS ARE NEEDED TO ARREST LOCAL,NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL WASTERS 13.A YEAR OF NATURAL DISASTERS 14.A YEAR OF DEATH FOR ARTISTE AND MUSICIANS 15.A YEAR OF SHAKING FOR NATION THAT SUPPORT GODLESSNESS 16.A YEAR OF CONFUSED REVOLUTIONIST 17.A YEAR OF HISSING AND SHAME FOR THE DEVIL 18.A YEAR OF NEW POSITIONING 19.A YEAR OF UNBELIEVABLE AND DISLOYALTY 20.A YEAR OF REBELLION AGAINST ALL BONDAGES 21.A YEAR OF PLENTY OF INIQUITY 22.A YEAR OF BLOODY CIVIL WARS 23.A YEAR OF JUDGEMENT FOR THOSE WHO INITIATE ANTISCRIPTUAL JUDGEMENT 24.A YEAR OF CELESTIAL WARFARE 25.A YEAR OF ECONOMIC FAMININE FOR UNBELIEVERS 26.A YEAR OF UNCOMMON SHAKING IN MARKET OF THE WORLD 27.A YEAR OF BLESSINGS FOR CHILDREN OF GOD 28.A YEAR OF RAW POWER OF GOD TO DESRTOYLONG STANDING YOKE 29.A YEAR OF UNCOMMON DISASTER FOR THE SEXUALLY LOSE 30.A CRUCIAL YEAR OF GOD’S CALLING,TRAINING AND CHOOSING 31.A YEAR WHEN THE POWERLESS SHALL PUT THE POWERFUL TO SHAME 32.A YEAR OF RESULGENCE OF CULTISM 33.A YEAR OF BROADCASTING MALPRATICES 34.A YEAR WHERE DESTINY WILL MOVE OUT OF BONDAGE 35.A YEAR OF DELIVERANCE AND JUSTICE 36.A YEAR OF WHEN DESTROYERS SHALL SPLIT 37.A YEAR WHEN SATANIC ACQUIRED WEALTH SHALL BACKFIRE 38.A YEAR OF RAGE OF CONFUSION 39.A YEAR WHERE MANY SORROWS WILL TURN TO JOY 40.A YEAR OF HARVEST OF BREAKTHROUGH source:- http:// www.informationng.com/2013/01/40-things-to- note-about-2013-dr-d-k-olukoya.html
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by roscong(m): 10:46am On Feb 20, 2013
may his soul rest in perfect peace. we all miss you.
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by alphaconde(m): 10:47am On Feb 20, 2013
Am broken by this news
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by JoanJohnson(f): 10:50am On Feb 20, 2013
R.I.P, this is sure a shock to me, and you will be greatly missed.
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 20, 2013
rip another gem gone cry cry cry cry
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by seye4nii(f): 10:53am On Feb 20, 2013
You must be high on some cheap drugs to be calling OBJ Human-Chimpazie like. You no get respect for elders ni? Abi shey o ni agba ni ile ni? @sure ko ni agba 4 house, the gorilla just escape 4rm baba iyabo farm sowieee.
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 20, 2013
R. I. P. Sir. May the souls of the faithful departed, rest in peace. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by jonaboy: 11:13am On Feb 20, 2013
May your gentle soul find rest in the bossom of the lord and may God grant your family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.Amen.
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by jonced(m): 11:17am On Feb 20, 2013
'The Village Headmaster' is gone....R I P
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by Madamspeaker(f): 11:30am On Feb 20, 2013
[quote
author=lanrexdo]R. I. P. what is happening.. soon all the good actors
would die finish, what would now be left of the industry?[/quote]
d likes of tonto decay...
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by princessmoi: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2013
NO WAY!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by igbeke: 11:32am On Feb 20, 2013
ItsModella: I can't, I just can't believe this...somebody tell me this is one expensive joke.
"this is one expensive joke"! satisfied?
sister, it doesnt change d fact on ground. one day death will also come knoking on our doors. so wen it comes, where will be our hereafter?
tink more on dis.
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by blackchief(m): 11:36am On Feb 20, 2013
A Great lost to Nigeria, the move industy. Will never forget his rules in Headmaster and "Thing Fall Appart"

R I P JUSTUS ESIR
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 20, 2013
What on earth is going on?? This is truly sad news, he was a very talented actor, all his roles were portrayed so true to life. I'll really miss him. embarassed

May his soul rest in Eternal Peace, and may God grant his family the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss.
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by victokafor(m): 11:50am On Feb 20, 2013
egba wa ooooooo!!! within the space of one month!!! and we are still counting the numbers of celebrities going the way of the earth!!! lets intensify prayers on these ones... GOD PROTECT NOLLYWOOD!!!
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by creativemusic: 11:51am On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by yoyothefirst(f): 11:52am On Feb 20, 2013
R.I.P sir
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 20, 2013
ItsModella: I can't, I just can't believe this...somebody tell me this is one expensive joke.
no it is a true joke
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:54am On Feb 20, 2013
Rest in peace sir! The Nollywood industry will indeed miss u.
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by Divaucee: 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
Theres sth about u,sth about u, sth about u man.d thing about u is dat i lv ur roles goin to miss dat RIP justice esiri
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by creativemusic: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by cyntiathis: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2013
RIPP
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by philipstanley(m): 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
Confirmation of prophecy coming up next from nairaland.
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by Toonice(m): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2013
LIFE IS SHORT. my friend took photo with him recently at open university convocation lecture
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
Ashley Nwosu, Sam Loco-Efe, Pete Eneh, Enebeli Elebuwa... Justus Esiri. RIP great men! Nollywood won't be the same without you.
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by fatjo(m): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
i read abt sum pastor sayin make we pray in orda to prevent deaths of celebrities this year....ah no know o
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by yampoo(m): 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
May His Soul Rest In Perfect Peace.Amen
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by vislabraye(m): 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
What a mystery!! Is this just a coincidence or a spiritual act??
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by pato123: 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Laila Ikeji: I just heard the veteran actor is dead. OMg!!! Am speechless!! Nollywood actor, Justus Esiri, Dr Sid's dad, is dead. Passed away Monday night reportedly after a short illness in his home town.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/964533_Sid_JPG4b1f741966eec81821ac85d9dc8b88c9

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/02/actor-justus-esiri-is-dead.html

Bt watin dey happen wt all dis actor and actresses na? Ehhhh! God save us oooooo!
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by ifedun2: 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2013
One of the finest!R.I.P.Justus Esiri.
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by imarena(f): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2013
R.I.P Justus
Re: Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead by seyi360(m): 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
Roland17: THE TRUTH IS, THESE ACTORS KNOW WHY THEY ARE KILLING THEMSELVES, THERE IS SO MUCH HATE AND STRUGGLE FOR POWER, DOMINANCE AND PROMINENCE IN THE INDUSTRY.. ITS NO LONGER A NORMAL COINCIDENCE THAT THEY ARE DROPPING DEAD EVERY WEEK..

RIP ESIRI, YOUR ROLE IN THINGS FALL APART REMAINS MY BEST MEMORY ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY

Sincerely,I think u need a cultural,social and intellectual detoxification .Your comments sound anachronistic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Alex And Alexx Ekubo Go Topless For L'Avyanna Skin Naturals Advert / Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.