Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ? (5260 Views)

Help! My GF Wants To Break-up With Me After She Caught Me Kissing Her Bestpal / Kissing Her Lower Lips: Your Inside Guide To Mouth Action (18+) / She Has Cough And Expects Me Not To Mind Kissing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

? by Temi231(f): 7:37am On Feb 20, 2013
g
Re: ? by malawi14(m): 7:45am On Feb 20, 2013
I feel ur she likes it too,jst dat sumtimes its odd to her,its so simple,d nxt time e cums arund tel her to b bold nd confront him to stop,or else it wil lead to bed very soon

1 Like

Re: ? by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 20, 2013
Lol.
They both find each other irresistible,and thats the passion,the 'fire',usually seen in a new/fresh r/ship.
Or perhaps,the guy is basorexic.Either way,they should gain control of their emotions.

1 Like

Re: ? by ifihearam: 8:22am On Feb 20, 2013
Temi 23: A friend came to me explaining how his colleaque of her in different location cant stop kissing her anytime they see. she told me that it first happens when the guy help her to book a hotel for a training they want to do and he came to check her in the room and that was how the kissing started. Note: The guy was his first kiss. So she always find it difficult to resist him and they are just friend. Pls what can she do to stop this act from continue.

NAIRALAND GIRLS,ITS ALWAYS A FRIEND ,COME OUT PLAIN SHUOOOO
WE KNOW ITS YOU

5 Likes

Re: ? by Oahray: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2013
ifihearam:

WE KNOW ITS YOU

grin grin grin
Re: ? by Exponental(m): 9:37am On Feb 20, 2013
Is her neck stiff What does it cost her 2 move d neck aside?
Pls advice every guy close 2 her 2 attempt kissing her.
If she rejects them, she loves d guy.
If she accepts them, she is sick!

1 Like

Re: ? by karie1(f): 9:46am On Feb 20, 2013
ifihearam:

WE KNOW ITS YOU

think so too.....

o.p maybe you cn't prevent passion afterall... you guys should explore it. or just avoid him
Re: ? by Temi231(f): 10:23am On Feb 20, 2013
ifihearam:

WE KNOW ITS YOU

You are so not serious. If is me what is there to βε̲̣ ashamed of.SMH
Re: ? by Oahray: 10:42am On Feb 20, 2013
Temi 23:

You are so not serious. If is me what is there to βε̲̣ ashamed of.SMH
Are you sure? grin
Re: ? by Rocktation(f): 10:43am On Feb 20, 2013
Hehehe. Very funny piece. Well, until kissing her co-worker becomes a matter of national security, I don't think she should stop. grin

1 Like

Re: ? by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 20, 2013
she loves him simple...no pretence

she has to admit it and date guy...full final stop
Re: ? by Temi231(f): 11:28am On Feb 20, 2013
lalaosky: she loves him simple...no pretence

she has to admit it and date guy...full final stop

But the lady has his own guy and same to the dude. There is no way they can date cos is not allowed in their organisation
Re: ? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
Temi 23:

But the lady has his own guy and same to the dude. There is no way they can date cos is not allowed in their organisation

she has another guy but she has feeling for this guy...

If she doesn't, believe me, she will smack that dude real hard if he ever tries it again

ask yourself why she can't reisist him?...why she complains and still look forward to tasting his lips..therein lies the answer
Re: ? by ITbomb(m): 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
Nobody seems to understand the young lady.
What she is saying is this:
The guy is kissing her for no reason and she wants him to either TELL HER HE WANTS TO DATE HER OR HE SHOULD JUST FVRK OFF.
No time for timewasters stealing kisses without paying for it
Re: ? by Oahray: 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
ITbomb: Nobody seems to understand the young lady.
What she is saying is this:
The guy is kissing her for no reason and she wants him to either TELL HER HE WANTS TO DATE HER OR HE SHOULD JUST FVRK OFF.
No time for timewasters stealing kisses without paying for it
who be dis? Tell me you did not see the op's last sentence.

She wants to put a stop to it. Na wa for comprehension sha.

2 Likes

Re: ? by Temi231(f): 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
To put more clarification, i don't think there is love btw them may βε̲̣ lust, but the problem is they
Perform the same duties in different branches and sometime they always choose them for the same training together. But the issue is they have just kissed each other twice but the lady always believe she is not doing right. She fought with the guy for a year but they met this year again and kissed the second time. What is wrong? This is lust or basorexic from the two recipient.
Re: ? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
^^This story of yours just took another turn. I'm beginning to doubt its authenticity.
Re: ? by ITbomb(m): 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: who be dis? Tell me you did not see the op's last sentence.

She wants to put a stop to it. Na wa for comprehension sha.
You probably are not used to reading between the lines.
She wants TO stop it because the guy is not giving her a good reason for kissing her.
To allow herself to him means she is already fallen . The hide n seek kiss is the act she wants TO stop not the kissing itself.
That is comprehension
Re: ? by Temi231(f): 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
binger: ^^This story of yours just took another turn. I'm beginning to doubt its authenticity.
My dear, what would i gain from forming a nollywood story. Am throwing this question to the house because we have more knowledgeable people like you around. Can't advice her cos am a baby into this. In fact as different input is coming in am updating her on the advice given here.

Thanks
Re: ? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
Permit me to say that they are just friends with benefits, I can't imagine having a lover and be kissing some other guy is it that her lover can't kiss or what? I think she showed interest in him cos a guy won't dare it if he don't know what the outcome will be. Na she dey give am face to do that rubbish so to me she no need advice. If she can't stop herself, no advice will.
Re: ? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
Super story
Temi 23: To put more clarification, i don't think there is love btw them may βε̲̣ lust, but the problem is they
Perform the same duties in different branches and sometime they always choose them for the same training together. But the issue is they have just kissed each other twice but the lady always believe she is not doing right. She fought with the guy for a year but they met this year again and kissed the second time. What is wrong? This is lust or basorexic from the two recipient.
Re: ? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2013
She should stop brushing her mouth and eat more of garlic and stockfish. . .
Re: ? by sauceEEP(m): 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2013
ifihearam:

WE KNOW ITS YOU

na so...
Re: ? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
sexkillz: She should stop brushing her mouth and eat more of garlic and stockfish. . .
@Temi23...as silly as this may sound,your friend should give it a try.no harm in doing so as long as it puts him off.
Re: ? by omiobo: 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
sexkillz: She should stop brushing her mouth and eat more of garlic and stockfish. . .

Best advice so far
Re: ? by Temi231(f): 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2013
OMG!!! Can't stop laughinggggg This is really out of my mind
Re: ? by Maya2pretty(f): 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
She's enjoyin it dats y d guy keeps comin back but if u really want it to stop den tell d guy bluntly and avoid him abeg, he won't kiss u in d presence of others na, ignore d few seconds pleasure and reason wit ur head and if it still doesn't work Cc sexkillz adviceeee grin
Re: ? by 190: 12:32am On Feb 21, 2013
well her's is good

i have an equal problem myself

i cant stop staring @ her a-r-s-e
i stare @it at every slightest opportunity
even er boooobsi, i stare @it too

help!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: ? by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 21, 2013
ifihearam:

WE KNOW ITS YOU

U again!
Re: ? by Pdizzle(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2013
She is kissing anoda guy wen she has a boifrnd, i think she wants it..hwz she gonna feel if she sees her boifrnd kissing anoda girl.
Re: ? by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 21, 2013
Temi 23: A friend came to me explaining how his colleaque of her in different location cant stop kissing her anytime they see. she told me that it first happens when the guy help her to book a hotel for a training they want to do and he came to check her in the room and that was how the kissing started. Note: The guy was his first kiss. So she always find it difficult to resist him and they are just friend. Pls what can she do to stop this act from continue.
Temi 23: To put more clarification, i don't think there is love btw them may βε̲̣ lust, but the problem is they
How old are you, ur friend and the guy that u r here complaining abt trivial issue?? undecided undecided undecided
Am very sure primary school kids have started kissing in ds present generation and dey can never be here to rant about how dey will help a friend from kissing a guy!
Is ur friend a pry 1 girl dat cant stop a guy from kissing her? u shld ask ursef ds question so what she is trying to tell u is dat she has interest in d guy but doesnt know hw to come out period! just get d message
Re: ? by tunapawizzy: 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
@temi ur friend needs to thank this man for this awesome advice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Hair Romantic?(pictures)!!! / Guys, What Says You To This Pix? (18+) / See This Sexy Hot Ghanaian Lady In A Transparent Short Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.