Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School (37400 Views)

Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway / Oluchi Onweagba-lucas Has The Best Bikini Body In Africa? ( Photo ) / Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by andyanders: 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
50calibre: This sellout of a girl, she now dates only white men.

See how archaic she looks in secondary school, now she looks hot, something not common among girls. I remember my secondary school girls that were hot then, now they all look ugly and haggard while the guys now look fresh to death.

That is true.Ladies goes faster than guys.
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by baibijayyahoo(f): 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
transformation!!
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
CFCfan:

How is she corrupt?

go figure.
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by DnigerianPrince: 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
dasparrow:

I just want to correct a few things you said in this post of yours. Oluchi is not dating white men. She dated one white man who happens to be a well to do designer and ended up marrying him. Today, the couple have 2 cute biracial boys.

As to your second observation, I want you to know that it is not unusual for some girls to look archaic in secondary school and later look hot especially girls from more advanced nations of the world. The reason your secondary school girls in Nigeria were hot back then and look ugly and haggard now is because in Nigeria, you guys there generally treat your women like slaves. You maltreat them, cheat on them and don't appreciate them. So why won't they look haggard and ugly once they reach adulthood and especially once they have gotten married and birthed a whole bunch of kids?

Oluchi was smart to go for a white man who appreciates her and treats her like the African queen that she is. Even after how many years of marriage and 2 cute boys, she is still looking refreshing and pretty. Had she made the mistake of marrying a Nigerian bred male, by now she would have been looking haggard and older than her age.

Lastly, stop calling Oluchi a sell out. With the way I see many of you Nigerian bred males bad mouth and verbally abuse your women on this forum, it is even a miracle that some Nigerian women are still willing to marry you all. Those Nigerian women who know their worth go for men from other cultures who will treat them right and with love and respect. Something many of you Nigerian bred men still have to learn.

I read this and wished I never did. Seems like a Nigerian man dumped you for a better girl.huh? Frustrated S.O.B

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
Like I give a fuqq bout this h.o.e.......smh..
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by solomon111(m): 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
dasparrow:

I just want to correct a few things you said in this post of yours. Oluchi is not dating white men. She dated one white man who happens to be a well to do designer and ended up marrying him. Today, the couple have 2 cute biracial boys.

As to your second observation, I want you to know that it is not unusual for some girls to look archaic in secondary school and later look hot especially girls from more advanced nations of the world. The reason your secondary school girls in Nigeria were hot back then and look ugly and haggard now is because in Nigeria, you guys there generally treat your women like slaves. You maltreat them, cheat on them and don't appreciate them. So why won't they look haggard and ugly once they reach adulthood and especially once they have gotten married and birthed a whole bunch of kids?

Oluchi was smart to go for a white man who appreciates her and treats her like the African queen that she is. Even after how many years of marriage and 2 cute boys, she is still looking refreshing and pretty. Had she made the mistake of marrying a Nigerian bred male, by now she would have been looking haggard and older than her age.

Lastly, stop calling Oluchi a sell out. With the way I see many of you Nigerian bred males bad mouth and verbally abuse your women on this forum, it is even a miracle that some Nigerian women are still willing to marry you all. Those Nigerian women who know their worth go for men from other cultures who will treat them right and with love and respect. Something many of you Nigerian bred men still have to learn.
Now this is concentrated bullshitt.
I don't even know where to start with all your silly generalizations.
Besides,for every Nigeria woman that marries a white man,we have 4 Nigerian men married to white women.
So it is more of a case of Nigerian men running away from their women than vice-versa.
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by Troll: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
solomon111: on what basis are you saying she is not a supermodel?
Care to explain?

A Supermodel Should Be A Household Name (in terms of fashion) Worldwide. Oluchi Is Not This Even Though She's An Icon In Africa.
Though She's Graced The Covers Of Notable Magazines, According To Fashion Experts like Claudia Schiffer; "In Order To Become A Supermodel One Must Be On All The Covers All Over The World At The Same Time So That People Can Recognise The Girls." - Oluchi Was Never This.
A Supermodel Should Be Able To Rake In Millions In Adverts, Runways And Other Endorsements Related To Fashion. Moreso Listed Amongst Forbes' Top Ten List Of Highest Paid Models In The World. - Oluchi Was Never This.

Oluchi Is A Top Model No Doubt, But A Supermodel For Being The MNET Face Of Africa Veteran? Hell No! undecided
Comeback To Argue With Me When She Covers The French, Italian And British Vogue, Vanity Fair Magazines In One Year And Makes Forbes Top Ten. THANKS.
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
Not much difference just money and exposure, Oluchi from the block.
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by solomon111(m): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
Troll:

A Supermodel Should Be A Household Name (in terms of fashion) Worldwide. Oluchi Is Not This Even Though She's An Icon In Africa.
Though She's Graced The Covers Of Notable Magazine, According To Fashion Experts like Claudia Schiffer; "In Order To Become A Supermodel One Must Be On All The Overs All Over The World At The Same Time So That People Can Recognise The Girls." - Oluchi Was Never This.
A Supermodel Should Be Able To Rake In Millions In Adverts, Runways And Other Endorsements Related To Fashion. Moreso Listed Amongst Forbes' Top Ten List Of Highest Paid Models In The World. - Oluchi Was Never This.

Oluchi Is A Top Model No Doubt, But A Supermodel For Being The MNET Face Of Africa Veteran? Hell No! undecided
Comeback To Argue With Me When She Covers The French, Italian And British Vogue, Vanity Fair Magazines In One Year And Makes Forbes Top Ten. THANKS.
Thanks.
I just wanted to know your reasons.
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by Troll: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
solomon111: Thanks.
I just wanted to know your reasons.

You're Welcome. smiley
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by proudlyIdoma(f): 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
[quote author=FlirtyKaren][b]picture of Supermodel O :[b][/b]D]good for her
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by MacLovington(m): 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
Abeg let NOT use mouth abi na finger put down our own jare.

We should cherish and uplift our own.
To go from Naija to her level no easy.

Whether super or mega model, she's one of the only few we have.

Anybody can marry whoever they want. Marrying a foreigner doesn't make her less Naija or Igbo.

Who knows, her kids may go on to be big people in their father's country tomorrow. Then we will all happily claim them to be Naija.
See people like Sophia Okonedo, Sade Adun, Osaze Odemwingie and others today.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
CFCfan:

How is she corrupt?
good question,I hope the crazy guy will be able to answer this good question and please may be we should ask the guy what he meant by corruptness because I have never heard that english language in my life.lmao
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by solomon111(m): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
MacLovington: Abeg let NOT use mouth abi na finger put down our own jare.

We should cherish and uplift our own.
To go from Naija to her level no easy.

Whether super or mega model, she's one of the only few we have.

Anybody can marry whoever they want. Marrying a foreigner doesn't make her less Naija or Igbo.

Who knows, her kids may go on to be big people in their father's country tomorrow. Then we will all happily claim them to be Naija.
See people like Sophia Okonedo, Sade Adun, Osaze Odemwingie and others today.
I agree completely.
It's not a big deal.
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by Dfrenzy(m): 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
dasparrow:

Na wa o, Nigeria bred men. I know say na Nigeria bred women go like this post.
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by TableLeg(m): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
Nothing special then or now ... undecided
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by missjo(f): 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
*Trouble Cooking Mode*
Oluchi's lips are really big, probably what attracted her white beau.
Her beau is a hot-shot fashion something(can't remember), probably what attracted her to him.
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by thaoriginator: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
Dfrenzy:
Na wa o, Nigeria bred men. I know say na Nigeria bred women go like this post.
nigeria bread?? Abeg which one be nigerian bread men again? Shooo! The only bread wey I knwo for naija na agege bread o!undecided
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by chucky234(m): 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
DnigerianPrince: I have a dream that one day I'll scam abrahimovic and some Russian powerhouse to become the richest man in Nigeria like mike adenuga and Dangote

Dreams do come true cool
I pity you cos na from Moscow Russian terrorist snipers dem go take fall you like fowl,make body no shark you go send yahoo mails to Abrahimovic ooo,all Nlanders dem hear wen I dey warn you.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by Chizua(m): 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
What an innocent girl now a prostitute.... God will help her
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by Kelvin677(m): 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
God punish devil poverty bad o bt c ha nah sh don package finish
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by 50calibre(m): 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
dasparrow:

After reading your post, I can make a fairly accurate conclusion regarding the kind of person you are as well as your level of intelligence.

As much as I agree with a few of what you said, I am amused at some of the other things you pointed out.

First I don't know if you are a man or a woman but for the fact you generalised all nigerian men as abusive and white men as better husbands or partners shows you aren't even as exposed or sensible as you may think you are.

Secondly I don't know where or how you are but the way you describe "Nigerian brought up men" in a condescending manner tells me you are one of the many people who suffer from inferiority complex that thinks anybody white is better than a black and that anything nigerian can't be good.

Thirdly, I want to correct this mid-guided impression you have that Nigerian brought up men are abusive, because last time I checked, even black men brought up in the west like the US have some who are unemployed, gangsters, living off government welfare, having many baby mamas etc so once again you are wrong on that.

Fourthly, typical white men don't go for black girls, a typical white guy from a middle/working class family don't go for black girls, as it is considered a defamation of their social status except the girl is some sort of celebrity or extremely good looking. The kind of white guys you see with black women are usually ugly, unemployed or drug addicts. So oluchi's case is an exception, and if you have any knowledge, you would know what I'm talking about.

Finally, you don't know me, I never said where i attended secondary school, so you making clueless assumptions only makes me wonder how your academic record looks like.

Conclusion - if you are a nigerian and/or black, be proud of you identity, stop feeling inferior or thinking that marrying a white person makes you higher than someone married to a Nigerian. Have a sense of pride and identity in your heritage as it will help you.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by NessaFresh(f): 12:36am On Feb 21, 2013
dasparrow:

I LOVE MA NAIJA guys cuz they always FUN,JOVIAL and EASYGOING...sad I'll be missin em soon

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 21, 2013
NessaFresh:

I LOVE MA NAIJA guys cuz they always FUN,JOVIAL and EASYGOING...sad I'll be missin em soon
100 Likes for ur comment grin

Though I would say there are fun, jovial men in every country (including Northern Sudan grin)
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by chucky234(m): 12:52am On Feb 21, 2013
50calibre:

After reading your post, I can make a fairly accurate conclusion regarding the kind of person you are as well as your level of intelligence.

As much as I agree with a few of what you said, I am amused at some of the other things you pointed out.

First I don't know if you are a man or a woman but for the fact you generalised all nigerian men as abusive and white men as better husbands or partners shows you aren't even as exposed or sensible as you may think you are.

Secondly I don't know where or how you are but the way you describe "Nigerian brought up men" in a condescending manner tells me you are one of the many people who suffer from inferiority complex that thinks anybody white is better than a black and that anything nigerian can't be good.

Thirdly, I want to correct this mid-guided impression you have that Nigerian brought up men are abusive, because last time I checked, even black men brought up in the west like the US have some who are unemployed, gangsters, living off government welfare, having many baby mamas etc so once again you are wrong on that.

Fourthly, typical white men don't go for black girls, a typical white guy from a middle/working class family don't go for black girls, as it is considered a defamation of their social status except the girl is some sort of celebrity or extremely good looking. The kind of white guys you see with black women are usually ugly, unemployed or drug addicts. So oluchi's case is an exception, and if you have any knowledge, you would know what I'm talking about.

Finally, you don't know me, I never said where i attended secondary school, so you making clueless assumptions only makes me wonder how your academic record looks like.

Conclusion - if you are a nigerian and/or black, be proud of you identity, stop feeling inferior or thinking that marrying a white person makes you higher than someone married to a Nigerian. Have a sense of pride and identity in your heritage as it will help you.
Leave that idio:t wey say him name na Dasparrow jare, person wey dem born for Kenya bush tribe dey come form for NL,make I catch yarn any how about Naija men again whether him nyash no go smell pepper.
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by chucky234(m): 12:59am On Feb 21, 2013
Chizua: What an innocent girl now a prostitute.... God will help her
I can imagine how dumb you are and how disappointed your poor parents would be for wasting their hard earned peanut on your education,what in the world makes you think she is a prostitute.
I am sure you don't even have the slightest idea who she is but decided to comment because everyone else are commenting,ignorance they say is a disease.
If you dumbly referred to Oluchi who is happily married with two cute kids as a prostitute what then will you call that your sister roaming the streets of Lagos with different men,idio:t.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by mamagee3(f): 1:19am On Feb 21, 2013
Classic example of grass to grace
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by kandiikane(m): 1:24am On Feb 21, 2013
50calibre: This sellout of a girl, she now dates only white men.

See how archaic she looks in secondary school, now she looks hot, something not common among girls. I remember my secondary school girls that were hot then, now they all look ugly and haggard while the guys now look fresh to death.

Na wa for you oo. So what if she dates a white man? Maybe black men were not dating her. undecided
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by Chinwem(f): 1:32am On Feb 21, 2013
The number of likes speaks for itself
Dasparrow ride on grin

Ehem......now to what I came to say, nobody ever looked good in secondary school myself inclusive!

Whoever spotted that diamond in the rough and took her and polished her and made her shine......well, kudos to you!
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by OgidiBoy(m): 2:17am On Feb 21, 2013
Abeg who know what village Oluchi is from, I need to have my folks go negotiate her bride prize immediately.
Re: Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School by Nobody: 3:26am On Feb 21, 2013
Chinwem: The number of likes speaks for itself
Dasparrow ride on grin

Ehem......now to what I came to say, nobody ever looked good in secondary school myself inclusive!

Whoever spotted that diamond in the rough and took her and polished her and made her shine......well, kudos to you!

Look at another sellout biatch, no wonder ur sisters are all over Europe serving as the white man
cum bucket.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dammy Krane To Remain In Jail, Set To Face More Federal Charges / Simi Looks Adorable In Eye Catching Ankara Outfit (see Photos) / Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.