Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London (37393 Views)

Mercy Aigbe And Her Mother Pictured Together / Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) / E-money, Kcee And Their Mother Pictured Together At E-Money's 36th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by nairaobserver2: 10:48am On Mar 28, 2019
Former BBnaija housemate, Tobi Bakre shares pictures of himself and mother in London to celebrate mother's coming on Sunday.

See the photos he shared below with caption.

"Love my mum �.
But lowkey I'm posting this so when the rest of the million mothers day turn up. I'd bring my proof of delivery."

See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/love-my-mum-tobi-bakre-shares-loving.html

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by itspzpics(m): 10:54am On Mar 28, 2019
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by ClassyBela: 11:08am On Mar 28, 2019
smiley lovely

Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London >> See Photos Here

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by tstx(m): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
I will take my mommma there one day..

>
>

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

18 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by kiiingemmy(m): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ex-beauty queen dies during butt enlargement in Lagos

See Here Photo's here --->

https://afribaze.com.ng/forum/Entertainment/social-media/68311-ex-beauty-queen-dies-during-butt-enlargement
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by DBossNG(m): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
cool
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by freemanbubble: 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
Okay
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by Prymestrr(m): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
Why's the mom looking like Eniola Badmus? undecided

15 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by enemyofprogress: 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
Rubbish! I ate people showing off their murders

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by Banter1(m): 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
Okay
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by afoltundeseen(f): 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
And this is new

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by blackslayer: 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
i curse the day social media became a thing....social media (facebook etc) started in my generation and i curse the invention! it's making people r3tarded and to become attention seeking wh0res! even grown men like this idi0t with bia bi!

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by charleff512(m): 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
What awa come do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by Banter1(m): 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
betbenjaminbet1:
Read below it
get out of here
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by Wisdomhood: 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2019
Tobi my G! I see you �
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by ict0noble: 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
Soft Life, enjoy yourselves
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by donsilas(m): 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
!!
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by Clearey: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
hj
Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
That mod wey ban me for 2weeks, just know say i don table ur matter for agbaragba shrine. SMH

9 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by BafanaBafana: 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
Most of the bbnaija participants were guys who live abroad. When there are lots of hustlers here.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by BafanaBafana: 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
martins18:
That mod wey ban me for 2weeks, just know say i don table ur matter for agbaragba shrine. SMH
Is there a rule here that when you finish serving your ban, first thing to do is to curse or invoke thunder for the mod?

4 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by davodyguy: 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
nairaobserver2:
Former BBnaija housemate, Tobi Bakre shares pictures of himself and mother in London to celebrate mother's coming on Sunday.

See the photos he shared below with caption.

"Love my mum �.
But lowkey I'm posting this so when the rest of the million mothers day turn up. I'd bring my proof of delivery."

See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/love-my-mum-tobi-bakre-shares-loving.html

to celebrate mother's coming on Sunday.

RIP written English. Bloggers

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London by Iceboy992: 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
What's so special about the UK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) / Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" / Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.