Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation (61794 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgency Another CIA Covert Operation.. Wikileaks / Julian Assange:UK 'threat' To Arrest Wikileaks Founder Inside Ecuadorean Embassy / Wikileaks’ James Bond Styled Secret Headquarters Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 30, 2013
miiraaj:

Do you recall America predicting the destruction of Nigeria by 2015?
answer the damm question,why would they waste money and manpower when they obviously can bribe our officials to do anything they want
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dansmog(m): 9:08am On Apr 30, 2013
uche16:
answer the damm question,why would they waste money and manpower when they obviously can bribe our officials to do anything they want
by officials what do you mean? because we have so many officials? We just have to know which one you are talking about before a good answer can come out
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 30, 2013
dansmog++:
by officials what do you mean? because we have so many officials? We just have to know which one you are talking about before a good answer can come out
how about the fg for a start
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Capnd143(m): 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2013
dansmog++:

now does it mean that Nigeria is a threat to them just like the other countries? But in what area.

Ok lets assume this is true, what is the way forward, cos things like that headline cant be totally true if the government are not involved..

And if the gov. Are truely involved, is there way out of this?
the gov are involved, bt dissapointingly, they are "ignorantly involved" without knowing the depth to which the are.
uche16:
Bro, it is nt everything that can be handled with money, if it was so the US Would have bribed former sorviet union officials into making the USSR disolve. Bt instead the used covet operations using osama bin laden directly just as the are using BH leader Shekau indirectly in nigeria
dansmog++:

now does it mean that Nigeria is a threat to them just like the other countries? But in what area.

Ok lets assume this is true, what is the way forward, cos things like that headline cant be totally true if the government are not involved..

And if the gov. Are truely involved, is there way out of this?
the gov are involved, bt dissapointingly, they are "ignorantly involved" without knowing the depth to which the are.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Malawian(m): 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2013
when una yarn finish, prepare for breakup ni.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Capnd143(m): 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2013
Malawian: when una yarn finish, prepare for breakup ni.
i can bet my ass on it, nigeria will not break up in 2015 and beyond.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dansmog(m): 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2013
EDcw
uche16:
how about the fg for a start
if they can bribe the FG, i think that is a very huge sum. The truth is that they cant bribe the FG...not becos it is the FG.. And one more thing i think the FG consented for the help from the US... Nigeria will pass 2015 and BH will end this year
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Capnd143(m): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
dansmog++:
EDcw if they can bribe the FG, i think that is a very huge sum. The truth is that they cant bribe the FG...not becos it is the FG.. And one more thing i think the FG consented for the help from the US... Nigeria will pass 2015 and BH will end this year
there is humanly posible way the can brrbe the FG, though all'a them politicians are corrupt bt they still those who stil take pride in nationhood &sovereignty. And Even though the could, the would propably pay through their noses, each politician would be anticipating a balance of nt less than $50 mil considering how much the worth themselves and how the stand to loose if Nigeria collapses. A military coup would be the next game plan considering the situation at hand.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Malawian(m): 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2013
Capnd143: there is humanly posible way the can brrbe the FG, though all'a them politicians are corrupt bt they still those who stil take pride in nationhood &sovereignty. And Even though the could, the would propably pay through their noses, each politician would be anticipating a balance of nt less than $50 mil considering how much the worth themselves and how the stand to loose if Nigeria collapses. A military coup would be the next game plan considering the situation at hand.
wtf is all these rubish? even countries like libya with better ammo and a not at all puppet head has had a change of government. who will fight for one nigeria if another war breaks out? believe me, we will be falling over each other to welcome the invaders.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Capnd143(m): 9:20am On May 01, 2013
Malawian: wtf is all these rubish? even countries like libya with better ammo and a not at all puppet head has had a change of government. who will fight for one nigeria if another war breaks out? believe me, we will be falling over each other to welcome the invaders.
Lol. . . .then believe me, you have no idea about the structural dirty politics of the REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. Cos if you did you would knw who and who would advocate one nigeria both 4 sovereignty,love and to help their pockets.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 01, 2013
see how they turn blackman to yeyetoy....but still the dimwit leaders keep absorbing those lethal whispers from the west...this is the 21st century,in 2013 i can assure you that they can still act like their forefathers to sell fellow citizens as slaves to their taxmasters for GIN and MIRROR to look at their unappealing faces
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 6:37am On May 12, 2013
Capnd143: you see bro, that is the problem with some nigerians, when you tell the truth, the simply refuse to believe, even when given evidence. The ambassador of us clearly told fg after a boko haram bombing saying "america does not a permanet freind but rather permanent interest" and will go beyound lines to proctect it interest. Any wel thinking guy would understand the implication of that statement.

i have 1001 evidence to prove the validity of this theory, who ever doughts should just ask for it
Arant nonsense; people just come out and write nonsense out of total ignorance n oblivion of d realities. I hate it when people just commout and strt writting nonsense based on there silly n dumb hypothetical theoriesj it irritates me.. All yu blind folks can gowt any nonsense u think.
As 4 me it is Uncle Sam 4 life!!!(No country on earth can hold World powerr like them)
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Capnd143(m): 10:52am On May 12, 2013
Raymondenyi:
Arant nonsense; people just come out and write nonsense out of total ignorance n oblivion of d realities. I hate it when people just commout and strt writting nonsense based on there silly n dumb hypothetical theoriesj it irritates me.. All yu blind folks can gowt any nonsense u think.
As 4 me it is Uncle Sam 4 life!!!(No country on earth can hold World powerr like them)
if it irritates you, then you must be a western Slave by default!
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 12, 2013
Capnd143: if it irritates you, then you must be a western Slave by default!
On d contrary, I think U re d slave of ur backward n beclouded reasoning, why do we always wanna attach ulterior motives to thing, no matter how genuine they re, that was how ignorant folks were shouting wen dey went to help human right bombardment in Libya, during d reign of devil face gadhafi, ignorant folks becried dat they were going 4 dia oil, drawing stupid n unreasonable hypothesis as d real underlying reson 4 d intervention. Now after d war blood tasty tyrant was unseated, wat happened? U know they left and allowed dem handle their affairs; no 1 said anything aferwards.
So why d silly, low IQ hypothesis? After recurrent bashing of our corrupt officials by them?
They had always wanted to tag Boko haram a terrorist grp, buh ur incapacitated president will always intervene. They have enlisted d boko haram king pin amogst terrorist leaders out of d will of Nig. Leaders

And to mek u dumb ones know, when Uncle Sam is in support of rebel groups, dey don't go about hididng it, they mek it known to the world, e.g in fact
When d islamic rebels dat they equiped to fight against USSR in d 1950's in pakistan
Also d rebel grp in syria, d rebel groups in libya! It was made known dat US got their back.

So U all should stop coming up with stuupid and uuseless conspiracy hypothetic theories u know nothing about. U just wake up 4rm ur beds and feel like dissing countries u go about it. Das silly
My thoughts. Y'all should grow up, common!!!
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Sheriffc(m): 10:39pm On May 12, 2013
I, sometimes ago, wrote this short poem ( http://economicate.pun.bz/we-are-stronger.xhtml ) which was inspired by the conspiratorial whispers that rove in my thought at the height of the BOKO-HARAM madness. The US sure know how not-to get caught in things like this - creating chaos in sovereign nations.

Something in me has always told me the US must have a hand in this, I guess it's just a hunch then. When I read the WikiLeak cable leak, I marvelled but not surprised. Don't forget the prediction of the CIA that "Nigeria WILL ( note: not might) cease to exist as a nation come 2015" and to make true their prediction, they have to create artificial chaos through exploition of the North's fanatism and gullibility and what makes this matter worse is that we have an un-inspiring and incompetent head at this time. This is a war, but for sure not a religious war; it is a war engineered by forces outside Nigeria. Islam preaches peace.

What the Americans and its western cohorts fail to understand is Nigeria will alwaya survive. We are stronger even in our diversity. We will survive!

2 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Sheriffc(m): 10:39pm On May 12, 2013
I, sometimes ago, wrote this short poem ( http://economicate.pun.bz/we-are-stronger.xhtml ) which was inspired by the conspiratorial whispers that rove in my thought at the height of the BOKO-HARAM madness. The US sure know how not-to get caught in things like this - creating chaos in sovereign nations.

Something in me has always told me the US must have a hand in this, I guess it's just a hunch then. When I read the WikiLeak cable leak, I marvelled but not surprised. Don't forget the prediction of the CIA that "Nigeria WILL ( note: not might) cease to exist as a nation come 2015" and to make true their prediction, they have to create artificial chaos through exploition of the North's fanatism and gullibility and what makes this matter worse is that we have an un-inspiring and incompetent head at this time. This is not a religious war; it is, for sure, engineered by force outside Nigeria. Islam preaches peace.

What the Americans and its western cohorts fail to understand is Nigeria will alwaya survive. We are stronger even in our diversity. We will survive!

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 2:21am On May 13, 2013
@ sherrif ; that is where u didn't get ur facts right; it says n I quote "Nig. Will become a failed state" not Nig. Will cease to exist , so get ur facts right Mr.
And from the recent happenings , my dear no doubt its not yet 2015 n u certainly can describe Nig. As a failed state! (We have failed in every facets) we re really a failed state.
Case closed! We should leave upto our responsibilities and stop blaming outside hands for our failures , dats a very laame mentality, when d legislooters n ur incapacitaated president meks his decisions were d US their to choose decisions for them.
Its just likened to a child sent to skool, failed came back n strted blaming his parents 4 his failures....
Y'all should grow up young lots!!! Grow up!!!!
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Durchmann(m): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2013
Capnd143: This is no conspiracy theory guys, its the truth! CIA did not invent the boko haram, thats true. But the are indirectly funding the group, giving inteligence, etc! I have piles of document that can prove this conspiracy and i will gladly share with anyone who whishes to know the truth.

It seems like you want the CIA to do a covert mission on you.
Mind your talk, my guy...
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 24, 2013
Those disputing the hand of d west in our affairs are not really following history. The destabilisation of the entity known as nigeria did no start now. B4 disputing the western influence u should knw the amalgamation of the north & south was intended to make us fail as a nation. B4 then was slave trade when the oyibo who encouraged & benefitted from the trade was also credited for stoppin it to save us from ourselves. Those doubting the westrn connection should also know that bh & asari were sponsored & trained by the same mentors. D western powers also saw to the liquidation of murtala & abiola and are always implicated in most of the coups in africa. And to tell you the truth, they can make u slap ur wife without u knowing you are being teleguided.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2013
Greensaint: Those disputing the hand of d west in our affairs are not really following history. The destabilisation of the entity known as nigeria did no start now. B4 disputing the western influence u should knw the amalgamation of the north & south was intended to make us fail as a nation. B4 then was slave trade when the oyibo who encouraged & benefitted from the trade was also credited for stoppin it to save us from ourselves. Those doubting the westrn connection should also know that bh & asari were sponsored & trained by the same mentors. D western powers also saw to the liquidation of murtala & abiola and are always implicated in most of the coups in africa. And to tell you the truth, they can make u slap ur wife without u knowing you are being teleguided.
listen because oyibo man or the west says or suggest something does not mean we take them hook, line and sinker. you are right though. since time immemorial our leaders have been implementing toxic counsels from the west on the hapless masses impoverishing them to the extent never seen before. these leaders are like goats without brain. goat qoat with brain is 100X better.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Kingspin(m): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
Rubbish! They too stop them from acquiring education..this guys need to reform their faith period.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Maghan37: 8:58am On Sep 16, 2014
Capnd143: This is no conspiracy theory guys, its the truth! CIA did not invent the boko haram, thats true. But the are indirectly funding the group, giving inteligence, etc! I have piles of document that can prove this conspiracy and i will gladly share with anyone who whishes to know the truth.
i will like to know d truth
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Unak78: 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
galilaeo:
Honestly, anyone who believes this article is a fool. *NG* isn't important enough to even give a second glance. It's a third world country full of corrupt, narcissists; who evidently think Naija is the giant of Africa. You people are delusional and need to pull your head out of your asses.
...so colonialism was just a waste of time... tongue
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Unak78: 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ngwakwe:
It was the most foolish decision Nigeria ever made to reject Africom.

See Japan, South Korea, Germany, Britain, Israel, Gulf States and many prosperous countries. All have US military presence in their soil.

Investments, technological tranfer, developments and tourism go where US military installations are found.

Perhaps. The question is whether AFRICOM would treat Nigeria with the same equanimity that US foreign intallations operate with in those nations. Rejecting AFRICOM was done with the intent of ensuring Nigeria's sovereignty. Did the US see it that simply? Would it be a partnership or hegemony?
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Unak78: 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
Unak78:
Perhaps. The question is whether AFRICOM would treat Nigeria with the same equanimity that US foreign military installations operate with in those nations. Rejecting AFRICOM was ensuring Nigeria's sovereignty. Did the US see it that simply? Would it be a partnership or hegemony?
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Appleyard(m): 1:00am On Jan 13, 2015
Ngwakwe:
Op do you think boko haram can be easily bought with money.

You can believe anything, boko haram is driven by ideology the same with Taliban in Pakistan and Al-shabab in Somalia.

and u can disbelieve everything, even when the facts are propable?

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Appleyard(m): 1:01am On Jan 13, 2015
icedee1:

Guy please read in between the lines there's a different between buying and been funded

thank you..

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Appleyard(m): 1:22am On Jan 13, 2015
Capnd143:
you see bro, that is the problem with some nigerians, when you tell the truth, the simply refuse to believe, even when given evidence. The ambassador of us clearly told fg after a boko haram bombing saying "america does not a permanet freind but rather permanent interest" and will go beyound lines to proctect it interest. Any wel thinking guy would understand the implication of that statement.

i have 1001 evidence to prove the validity of this theory, who ever doughts should just ask for it

The bible made it clear.... 'for God had given them a strong delusion that they should believe a lie....'.
This is so because, they love not the knowledge of the truth... No thanks to western Main Stream Media and Hollywood brainwashing propaganda machine, the 'tv box office'..

So, let those who want to believe, believe, and those that, despite substantial evidence and the scale of propability, chose to remain in d dark, should be allowed to... With time, we all shall come to the knowledge of the truth..

Pls email me any of such evidence for my research; steveemem@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Truckpusher(m): 2:03am On Jan 13, 2015
scarred:
But the problem is that a war (economic, financial and territorial)is being waged in the countries of Africa and in none of the scenarios do we emerge as the victors. The West and Other powers understand that Africa is the last frontier and the powers that control Africa control the future. Is it any wonder that the Congo has never been free of strife and yet still exports raw materials. The precedence has now been set for judicious intervention by western powers into African affairs and that does not bode well for that region. The scenarios we have seen from Gbagbo, The Arab Spring and The Death of Gaddafi shows that they are willing to commit troops into our fields if they feel it benefits them.

Now with this Mali issue and Boko Haram becoming a regional force we can be sure to see more of their 'intervention' into African affairs. The sides in this conflict are forming and it is interesting that Africans are not being consulted, their interests form little or no part in the equation and most Africans don't even know this.
We knew all about these things, but again when you have set of individuals that call themselves leaders yet they have compromised themselves in the eyes of the West,lost all dignity and respect ,it becomes impossible to checkmate the excesses of the West because for these Leaders to make policies that will show some level of defiance for whatever the West is cooking they themselves must be clean enough to avoid a situation where the West can easily pin them down with genuine but ridiculous charges while citing corruption and human rights abuses just to shut them up and cow them into doing their bidding.

Our leaders need to wake up from their deep slumber.
How many of our leaders can comfortably tell the West to go to hell as he has nothing to lose except his life? But right now they've invested so much of our wealth and money that was stolen from us in the West to an extent that when any of these countries coughs our leaders goes mute because they've got lots of dirts on them to do as they wish with them anytime and the people would gladly rejoice as if the West did them some good........They killed Gadafhi for their own selfish interests yet they so much maligned him that even African Presidents couldn't tell the West that they just murdered a man because he refused to be intimidated except Robert Mugabe who went all the way to the United Nations General Assembly and bared his mind even as those imperialists walked away.

You do not compromise yourself in the midst of a people and expect to be feared and respected at the same time - International politics is a game of the smart and proactive leaders and not for some bunch of thieves that are masquerading themselves as leaders and unfortunately we do not have any structure that has been tested and trusted ,yet some people wants an illiterate former dictator who truncated our first democracy that would have taken root by now to rule over us.....God forbid,are we going backward?

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by bidexiii: 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
Guys these might be true or not ?

Let's recall lybia,tunisia and.dont forget that Osama was formerly a CIA convert secrete agent ; before the tide changed and we have seing it over and all over again?
I don't trust Americans ; they where behind the U.S.S.R brake up and they did all there possible best to see Nigeria brake up in 2015.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by joywendy(f): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2015
This thread is still active? Amazing

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help / White House, Oval Office After N1.22billion Renovations(Photos) / Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.