Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,682 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation (61791 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgency Another CIA Covert Operation.. Wikileaks / Julian Assange:UK 'threat' To Arrest Wikileaks Founder Inside Ecuadorean Embassy / Wikileaks’ James Bond Styled Secret Headquarters Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dougivilla(m): 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ok! Ok!! Ok!!! We have heard all the arguments for against and neither. One thing common to all or that none disputed is that Nigeria is ina seriuos state of disrepair and requires an urgent fixing. Question is: WHAT IS THE WAY FORWARD? HOW DO WE FIX OUR COUNTRY AND REPOSITION IT FOR GREATNESS??

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Cine(m): 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
dougivilla
Ok! Ok!! Ok!!! We have heard all the arguments for against and neither. One thing common to all or that none disputed is that Nigeria is ina seriuos state of disrepair and requires an urgent fixing. Question is: WHAT IS THE WAY FORWARD? HOW DO WE FIX OUR COUNTRY AND REPOSITION IT FOR GREATNESS??

In the history of the world, it is citizens of a nation who have always been responsible for change... whether it's the orange revolution in the Ukraine, French Revolution, American Revolution, the civil rights movement, the movement to abolish slavery, woman's rights, gay rights, environmental activism, arab spring... changes always come from organised activism or protests from the people.

If you had 1million citizens camped outside Aso Rock day and night campaigning for say Nigeria to be able to refine it's own oil, light, water and basic social services it'd make 24 hour news across the world... You would start to see change. Unfortunately the vast majority of Nigerian's care only for themselves, aren't really prepared to fight for the next generation.

3 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by ayox2003: 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
dougivilla: Ok! Ok!! Ok!!! We have heard all the arguments for against and neither. One thing common to all or that none disputed is that Nigeria is ina seriuos state of disrepair and requires an urgent fixing. Question is: WHAT IS THE WAY FORWARD? HOW DO WE FIX OUR COUNTRY AND REPOSITION IT FOR GREATNESS??

Thought we've provided basic answers on previous pages.

Frawzey
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by ayox2003: 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
One final quote that I think its in accordance with what we've discussed so far.

"We shall not cease from striving. And the end of all of our striving would be to arrive at where we began, and to know the place for the first time." - T.S Elliot.

We must never give-up on Nigeria and Africa. We must strive for her betterment until our last breath.

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by scarred: 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
It saddens me when I witness arguments that have so little to do with the fact, but are rather based on a person's unwillingness or fear to face what is being proposed. For the record, no one is arguing that Boko Haram was formed by the CIA, rather what is being debated is whether they are now being used to lead the war of misdirection which they are the masters at .What we are trying to ascertain is what their agenda for the region is. It is no secret that when it suits the agency they will fund counterinsurgency in order to get what they want (Nicaragua, the Contras).

Nigeria represents a fertile ground for such actions, because as someone already alluded we are not a united people, it is in this arena that they are able to ply their trade. For the record, a functioning Nigeria is not in the best interest of the West. We have too much that they need, can you imagine a Nigerian policy that states that we would stop exporting oil, but rather refine it for ourselves and stop importing refined crude, do you know how devastating that would be to certain Western Interests.

Someone asked a question, that why would they want to do more when they can already get what they want through our corrupt leaders. The answer is simple, because what was once the province of the west is now being challenged by China and India. These countries are now a force to reckon with and they are demanding the same access to 'OUR RAW MATERIALS", so the west need to step up their game, and they will NOT do that on the basis of cooperation with us, because that would mean their policy towards us must change, I don't see that happening, do you. Rather than do that, it is easier and cheaper to foment unrest and unsettle the region. Do you have any idea how many coups have been funded by the CIA (Iran, Iraq, Egypt).

It would be naive to state that Nigeria is the way it is simply because of outside agents, it would be even more naive to state that outside agents have not been using our dysfunctionality to their advantage.

5 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dederocs(m): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
Blue mosquito stop living in the past,in a world of conspiracy theorist you can hear anything,there are so many of such theories-this is cheap information,i wonder why this got to the front page...silly ish.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by scarred: 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
How do we fix Nigeria?

How can you fix Nigeria without getting educated on what the issues are, how can you get educated when the vast majority think only of themselves. How can we fix 'country' that has no commonality of purpose. Everyone in this forum is too much of a professor and not enough of a student for you to fix the region.

And if you take NL as a microcosm of the larger whole, you might get scared.

2 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dougivilla(m): 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
ayox2003:

Thought we've provided basic answers on previous pages.

Frawzey
yea. But i think we need a harmonized and sustainable position. Who knows, d long awaited solution to our nation's desolation might just be lurking around with this NL platform as d lab or factory.

The quantom and sponteneity of response to this topic is a pointer to the fact that we are all concerned. And our respnses have shown the degree of our concern. Lets move on from just 'statementizing' to taking concrete steps to save Nigeria.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by jamst(m): 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
Paschal007: Ok if CIA is involved with BH, why is the bombs going off in the north alone? Surely they are well sophisticated to carry out their activities in other parts of the county, no? Somebody answer abegi...embarassed
has i av said on this forum b4,'boko haram' was a failed experiment 2 cos religious conflict btw muslim & xtians
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dougivilla(m): 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
scarred: How do we fix Nigeria?

How can you fix Nigeria without getting educated on what the issues are, how can you get educated when the vast majority think only of themselves. How can we fix 'country' that has no commonality of purpose. Everyone in this forum is too much of a professor and not enough of a student for you to fix the region.

And if you take NL as a microcosm of the larger whole, you might get scared.
What is your own suggestion for a way out? We ave traded blames enough. *me thinks*
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by scarred: 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
dougivilla: What is your own suggestion for a way out? We ave traded blames enough. *me thinks*

You don't want my answer and I am not blaming anyone, I just wish I could make you see what I see. And if I could do that, then I would make you angry, because that is the way out: WE NEED TO GET ANGRY!!

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dougivilla(m): 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2013
Cine: dougivilla

In the history of the world, it is citizens of a nation who have always been responsible for change... whether it's the orange revolution in the Ukraine, French Revolution, American Revolution, the civil rights movement, the movement to abolish slavery, woman's rights, gay rights, environmental activism, arab spring... changes always come from organised activism or protests from the people.

If you had 1million citizens camped outside Aso Rock day and night campaigning for say Nigeria to be able to refine it's own oil, light, water and basic social services it'd make 24 hour news across the world... You would start to see change. Unfortunately the vast majority of Nigerian's care only for themselves, aren't really prepared to fight for the next generation.
Operation 1 million man match? No be Revolution be that? Whatever man, I down with it
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by scarred: 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
These people including our leaders are plotting and stealing from us. What they plan to steal is our very future, they want to tell us when to sit, when to sleep, when to eat and when to work. They want to decide not just your future but the future of our children. They live like kings while we sweat for scraps and they care not what you issues are. They would have the Yoruba man believe that is problem is the Ibo man and tell them both that their problem is Hausa, they would divide and conquer us, while they loot the very essence of our country from beneath us. WE NEED TO GET ANGRY.

And the least person in NL has more sense than the greatest leader in Nigeria, for I tell you this and I tell you the truth, we need to start seeing them as our enemies, and understand that we are at war. For while we sit here obedient to their dogma, they are carrying away our fortunes and calling us fools while they do it. And if indeed their is such a thing as Nigeria, then does it not belong to us and are we not more than them. WE NEED TO GET ANGRY.

Understand that what I am saying is not easy, but also understand that if any in Nigeria thinks he has self-determination that person is deluded and has been brainwashed. There is no self determination in Nigeria, your elections are rigged and your leaders are all crooks. We talk of being a super power, when we don't have enough super highways. We talk of being a Republic but a Yoruba man cannot govern the Ibos or vice versa and they have led us to believe that this dysfunctionality should be the norm. WE NEED TO GET ANGRY.

You ask me what the answer is and I tell you, we have not yet gotten angry enough to do anything. When you are angry enough, and enough of you are angry and not easily pacified, then it will be time to talk of solutions.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by miiraaj: 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2013
scarred: These people including our leaders are plotting and stealing from us. What they plan to steal is our very future, they want to tell us when to sit, when to sleep, when to eat and when to work. They want to decide not just your future but the future of our children. They live like kings while we sweat for scraps and they care not what you issues are. The would have the Yoruba man believe that is problem is the Ibo man and tell them both that their problem is Hausa, they would divide and conquer us, while they loot the very essence of our country from beneath us. WE NEED TO GET ANGRY.

And the least person in NL has more sense than the greatest leader in Nigeria, for I tell you this and I tell you the truth, we need to start seeing them as our enemies, and understand that we are at war. For while we sit here obedient to their dogma, they are carrying away our fortunes and calling us fools while they do it. And if indeed their is such a thing as Nigeria, then does it not belong to us and are we not more than them. WE NEED TO GET ANGRY.

Understand that what I am saying is not easy, but also understand that if any in Nigeria thinks he has self-determination that person is deluded and has been brainwashed. There is no self determination in Nigeria, your elections are rigged and your leaders are all crooks. We talk of being a super power, when we don't have enough super highways. We talk of being a Republic but a Yoruba man cannot govern the Ibos or vice versa and they have led us to believe that this dysfunctionality should be the norm. WE NEED TO GET ANGRY.

angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by yomalex(m): 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
All I know is there is a guy sitting at a workstation at the American NSA scouring this thread.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by InvertedHammer: 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ngwakwe: So you think CIA caused the massacre of innocent Nigerians during Miss World and the Danish Cartoon of Mohammed.

It was all about ideology and religious extremism.

Don't believe all Conspiracy theories from revisionist who never invented anything to make the world a better place.

If you go for job interview, the company finds the best fit for the job and offers the applicant the position.
In similar vein, extreme ideology may not be forced upon any group. But the penchant for violence could be "covertly" encouraged and
funded to achieve a particular objective. Any expose' thereafter would just be sacrificed on the altar of conspiracy theory.

cool cool cool

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by lordimpaq(m): 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
yomalex: All I know is there is a guy sitting at a workstation at the American NSA scouring this thread.

Bro....I dey feel you....I have the same feeling too...
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Ngwakwe: 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
It was the most foolish decision Nigeria ever made to reject Africom.

See Japan, South Korea, Germany, Britain, Israel, Gulf States and many prosperous countries. All have US military presence in their soil.

Investments, technological tranfer, developments and tourism go where US military installations are found.

Koolking:

The bold was a bait. It would have been the greatest undoing and disservice by our leaders if they had accepted the so called africom proposal. It was a ploy by the USA govt to root their Intelligent surveillance in Africa (Nigeria as their enigma) .
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by jamst(m): 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2013
dougivilla: Ok! Ok!! Ok!!! We have heard all the arguments for against and neither. One thing common to all or that none disputed is that Nigeria is ina seriuos state of disrepair and requires an urgent fixing. Question is: WHAT IS THE WAY FORWARD? HOW DO WE FIX OUR COUNTRY AND REPOSITION IT FOR GREATNESS??
a revolution,of coure.and not a fake 1 inorder 2 topple outside interferrence
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Olamilec(m): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
Hmmm the more you look the less you see. No matter the explanation some people will still be ignorant of the facts that CIA are using Boko Haram as a "Covert Operations" in Nigeria as being use in other Africa countries. That's why you don't have to mumu yourself watching all those American films intel talking about espionage in some Africa countries: Libya, Nigeria, Algeria and so on. Those films are not only for viewing pleasure but to let you know what is going on... "Oil and Blood", "Blood and Diamond", "Safe House" and so on. Somebody said wikileaks is just brainwashing us with it's brouhaha but let me tell you don't ever trust somebody that is next to you cause you don't know what they are capable of. Something happened in a remote part of the country and the next thing "Reuter News" is on it, you don't know who is who, some people are paid to gather the intel while some are funded to disrupt or carry out the operations. Infiltrate, gather intel and do analysis on it. Read more, watch espionage movies so that you can know what is what, if you have any of the armed forces as a friend ask questions though it's against the ethics of the forces that is why I have to do the write up like this and over all investigate, know the truth and it shall set you free.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by bomly(f): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
NAIJA HE DON REACH MAKE WE COMOT FROM DEVELOPING TO DEVELOPED.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by patrkq(m): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
Red-Light:
CIA sponsored the kidnappers in the east, mend in south south... the agberos in the west ... in fact they sponsor the fact that my fiance refused to have s*x with me yesterday

bloody kenge grin grin
Lwkmd
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by jamst(m): 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
2013: Jews don't rule the world. Gentiles rule the world. Its a gentile age and dispensation. If u think Jews are ur problem, u will end up like Hitler. Your problem is in Rome. If u trace every single kobo, every cent, every penny in this world it will lead u to Rome.
was it not the jews dat conspire wit the romans 2 kill jesus?
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by try69: 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
U-N-I-T-Y is what we all are preaching, weather BH is being sponsored or not, the center of our ranting is unity for development and sustainability. I even watched a popular prophet say this on t.v. Many a times I visit blogs, read comments on facebook fan pages and on forums like this and only shake my head at the religious and tribalistic bigotry the ones that claim to be educated and exposed spew on sensitive topics. It's a pity..
*continues watching John hagee*
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by kingzson1: 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
If America can divide USSR because of fear that they may become th world power,then they can equally try to disstabilize Nigeria.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by bomly(f): 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
If America can divide USSR because of fear that they may become th world power,then they can equally try to distabilize Nigeria.

Please can you elaborate on this? Is Nigeria really a threat to USA?
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by rawtruth(m): 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
scarred: It saddens me when I witness arguments that have so little to do with the fact, but are rather based on a person's unwillingness or fear to face what is being proposed. For the record, no one is arguing that Boko Haram was formed by the CIA, rather what is being debated is whether they are now being used to lead the war of misdirection which they are the masters at .What we are trying to ascertain is what their agenda for the region is. It is no secret that when it suits the agency they will fund counterinsurgency in order to get what they want (Nicaragua, the Contras).

Nigeria represents a fertile ground for such actions, because as someone already alluded we are not a united people, it is in this arena that they are able to ply their trade. For the record, a functioning Nigeria is not in the best interest of the West. We have too much that they need, can you imagine a Nigerian policy that states that we would stop exporting oil, but rather refine it for ourselves and stop importing refined crude, do you know how devastating that would be to certain Western Interests.

Someone asked a question, that why would they want to do more when they can already get what they want through our corrupt leaders. The answer is simple, because what was once the province of the west is now being challenged by China and India. These countries are now a force to reckon with and they are demanding the same access to 'OUR RAW MATERIALS", so the west need to step up their game, and they will NOT do that on the basis of cooperation with us, because that would mean their policy towards us must change, I don't see that happening, do you. Rather than do that, it is easier and cheaper to foment unrest and unsettle the region. Do you have any idea how many coups have been funded by the CIA (Iran, Iraq, Egypt).

It would be naive to state that Nigeria is the way it is simply because of outside agents, it would be even more naive to state that outside agents have not been using our dysfunctionality to their advantage.

The CIA can't succeed with their "devious agenda" among a people who aren't already brainwashed by their own kind. And, when boko haram started the bombing of Christian worship places, there were similar propaganda portraying Christians as bombers of their own Churches. Now it is the CIA, Who will be next. Only those who are not familiar with propaganda believe such bullshit.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by jbrodaly(m): 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2013
A Pakistani guy once said told me this over a year ago,I never took him seriously.I guess he spoke from his experience back in his country

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger / Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help / White House, Oval Office After N1.22billion Renovations(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.