Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Which Is The Best Dance Group In Nigeria? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Is The Best Dance Group In Nigeria? (17626 Views)

Is This The Best Dance Choreography For Psquare's Personally Song / Psquare Signs With Universal Music Group In South Africa / Is Bracket The Best Group In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Best Dance Group In Nigeria? by adesodgi(m): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2008
DoNt TeLl Me yOu StILl AmEMbEr oN nAirA O shocked
Re: Which Is The Best Dance Group In Nigeria? by snazzydawn(f): 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2008
yes o, sodgi, i am still here. where have you been? everybody just vanished, I wonder what happened. I am going to bed now sha. Talk to you later.
Re: Which Is The Best Dance Group In Nigeria? by markolini(m): 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2008
thanks bro platinum_genius@yahoo.com
pahtahkee:

i think i'll prefer gospel,
I will make some contacts with some of my friends and see how it goes. Hopefully I should send an email to you latest next week.

Re: Which Is The Best Dance Group In Nigeria? by oluwakemy(f): 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2008
wow yall kaffy is a cool dancer she is badddd never saw any nigerian girl beta dan her i am in in his steps its a cool dance crew fom rccg hope hall on eric moore and we ve met all this dancers derez sonz of liberty dey r managed by danfoster its reall cool 2 and the regeneration crew wow dey r in festac we r ving a collabo with them 4 a concert kaffyz group d magnittos is a nice one for real yall should ve cin them on that a night with dbanj dey were off d hook DNMT (dance na the main thing) is hat too dey ve onome, michael yemi and so on, dey also shot this no more loss video ololufe, mask is cool but dey r more of salsa dancers spirit of david is hottttttt 06 praise jamz at lekki by danfoster was sweet dey really performed along with faithbond the xtreme spiritual dancers and so on derez a lot of dance crewz now i guess d best in gospel is SOD and in d non gospel is MAGNITTOS kaffyz group
Re: Which Is The Best Dance Group In Nigeria? by jflux: 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2008
soul quest, ywap.

Re: Which Is The Best Dance Group In Nigeria? by tall4real(m): 6:22pm On May 14, 2008
pls could you link me up with anybody that is a member of anydance group in UNIBEN. thank you very much. wink
Re: Which Is The Best Dance Group In Nigeria? by bakare05: 1:24am On Jun 02, 2010
am also a dancer.i gat my moves right n am loving it. got a group b4 i graduated buh now we far away. would love to join a group,if u guys can help me. i gat little freestyle on youtube, barcaray006. contact, 08054414893.bakare.adekunle@yahoo.com
Re: Which Is The Best Dance Group In Nigeria? by buhna91: 9:26am On Oct 07, 2012
In my own veiw of gospel dance groups,SOD spirit of david is the best gospel dance group in Nigeria because I have seen them dance several times and they minister the gospel through dance. It is one of the oldest dance group in Nigeria and it is still functioning well till date.
Re: Which Is The Best Dance Group In Nigeria? by buhna91: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2012
markolini: thanks bro platinum_genius@yahoo.com
In my own veiw of gospel dance groups,SOD spirit of david is the best gospel dance group in Nigeria because I have seen them dance several times and they minister the gospel through dance. It is one of the oldest dance group in Nigeria and it is still functioning well till date.
Re: Which Is The Best Dance Group In Nigeria? by buhna91: 9:31am On Oct 07, 2012
Re: Which Is The Best Dance Group In Nigeria? by Rchemical(m): 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
In his image,a subdivision of wwJd,p.s,is there a nigerian dance forun where i can join?
Re: Which Is The Best Dance Group In Nigeria? by MzteejaY(f): 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2013
I've always loved dancing nd been dancing since i was a kid but never had d opportunity 2 join a group. Who knws any dance group in Benin?
Re: Which Is The Best Dance Group In Nigeria? by Gidipalava: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hi all,
I know this is an old trail,
I cannot pass by without dropping a comment.

"Great" Dancers in Nigeria will agree with me that the[b] BEST DANCE GROUP [/b]out of naija was ROYAL DANCERS IBADAN,
though they were short lived. I stand to be corrected but before you do that,
DO your research.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Stole 'holla At Ur Boi"? / DOWNLOAD MP3: Kontrolla – Shortcut To Success / Download DJ. Khaled - I’m So Grateful Ft. Sizzla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.