Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME (13642 Views)

See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno / Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) / Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by kabaka1: 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
ebamma: And like Adam and eve him don come chop the forbidden fruit(money) and him eye don open,

Wetin u no mean self? The young shall grow.
Na d thing wer de make these local Africans wee think se person go always kiss their ass cuz na dem train or groom am

2 Likes

Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by surugede(m): 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
does wizkid and EME have a contract
if they do, what does the contract say
did Wizkid violate the contract
if he did not, whats the fuss all about
if he did, let EME take him to court

this has nothing to do with where and who made who

tuface left em em *wetin be their name again. Those ppl that took Glodie to USA to die, yes u r right, them*
and heaven did not brake
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
aikay77: You digged it up!

LOL!!!

Nigeria's educational system is truly very very bad if you don't know the past tense of dig.

Here's some help.

It's DUG, D . U. G.

Example: I DUG it up!

and what ave u achieved with this.English teacher coming here and always looking for people flaws my advice 4 u correct ur life first we aint here to measure how well to write

1 Like

Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by vokalguy(m): 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2013
surugede: does wizkid and EME have a contract
if they do, what does the contract say
did Wizkid violate the contract
if he did not, whats the fuss all about
if he did, let EME take him to court

this has nothing to do with where and who made who

tuface left em em *wetin be their name again. Those ppl that took Glodie to USA to die, yes u r right, them*
and heaven did not brake

kennis music
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by Soso990240(m): 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2013
dridowu: Up Nepa, what should i do with the video.................1st to komet
wher be ur village sef..u ar no wher near 1st.
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by creativemusic: 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by ayaomi1(f): 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
getukudo:
Someone else would have,banky was just lucky to have been d person God used.if hhe was destined to be successful he would av with or without his help
But if not for Banky W, would you have known Wizkid?
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by kallysky(f): 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
EVERYBODY HAS A STARTING PLACE.

Even banky started small from somewhere. so basically, wizkid has paid his dues so he needs to move on.

Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by Suljosh: 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2013
Bankyw go to hell u're greedy. If u help person, na person help u too. #TeamStarboy noni.
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by Suljosh: 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2013

LOL!!!

Nigeria's educational system is truly very very bad if you don't know the past tense of dig.

Here's some help.

It's DUG, D . U. G.

lmao
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by Suljosh: 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2013
agbola: This is just one of the many concerts where Wizkid was introduced to the "world" by Mr. Banky.

My first experience was at the Val's day concert organized by Samsung in Oniru. His performance was crazy, he dressed like the Shitta boy he is.. But mehn, wen he started with "Holla @ ur boi" the crowd went crazy.

Wizkid has it in him. I can remember telling my besties then that this boy is bound to blow. Many years later, he still keeps creating his best performance and track yet. The boi is definitely an hardworker and when he is old, he would have the respect that many accord D'Banj and Tuface.

Think it, he started at about the age Davido did, and he has lil or no dirt on him. Like Asa Asika, these are the level headed professionals of the music biz. Many might claim, the Banky factor is there, but the way the divorce from the EME label has been handled and even his divorce from Osagie (his ex-manager) tells a lot about him.

I respect him totally, and I wish him all the best in his endeavors.

God bless Wizkid, the sky is only the beginning for you
you're the only one that say something reasonable here.
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by dartsidius7(m): 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2013
[size=14pt]SO[/size]
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by madeinnigeria: 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2013
@op u no try at all..na babyish post be dis na....i knw youll be one of those ppl that used to argue about which artist is richer than d oda....
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by iseyemi28: 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
na wa o
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by dammytosh: 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2013
How many WIZZY EME introduced after him that are no where to be found now.

I give it to both EME and WIZKID. It was all about a relationship that worked.

If Wizkid decided to move on. Can we just wish him Goodluck ?
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by 8686(m): 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
What has the video taught us? Didn't banky start from somewhere, abi e fall from heaven like Mr Bean.
How come we're not seeing the video of banky cashing out from massive sales courtesy of wizkid. It's
Time to move on shikena. How come banky never remix him ebute meta song grin
That's the lamest song ever from a grown up.
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by 8686(m): 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2013

LOL!!!

Here's some help.

It's DUG, D . U. G.

Another example: You could have DUG up a dictionary and help yourself. grin
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
just saying*

Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by clemmonce(m): 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
gboss4sure: Heard that wizkid gets only 20% of his money, If that's true the guy is good to move on jawe. Anything below 50% is unacceptable.
let me tel u sömetin about record label and artist and the sharin formula. out of 100% record label 50% artist 25% and management 25%.management includes pr manager,publicist,manager and the team.
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by Simplesoul05(m): 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
getukudo:

But if not for Banky W, would you have known Wizkid?

And if not for Wizkid, Banky W would still be in d same category with konga. Remember ebute meta, meta, meta, eh! Eh! Eh.... Maybe na Ijora Mefa, Mefa, Mefa.... Ah! Ah! Ah! Him for dey sing by now......

2 Likes

Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by ochallo: 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2013
gboss4sure: Heard that wizkid gets only 20% of his money, If that's true the guy is good to move on jawe. Anything below 50% is unacceptable.
anything below 80% is wrong, even in america, artiste are paid 90% for their own work, except they didn;t write the songs themselves, rihanna sued her touring company for LOUD tour when they paid themselves 22% commission on revenue. If this is true then he needs to sue EME as a whole if he has publishing rights to all his songs.
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by 190: 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2013

LOL!!!

Here's some help.

It's DUG, D . U. G.

Dies

1 Like

Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by ObiomaA: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2013
tutu1: RUBBISH, all you propaganda wicked people, you working with EME to pull the young boy down, Oya bring video of when Banky was introduced to Nigeria lets see how he looked then too, Hisses bi*tches LOL quote author=winexviv]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctDvoQUGe4E&list=UUZ1oAY6i1dGtrEHqgFC1w5A&index=10

Above is the official vodeo of star boy Wizkid when he was introduced to EME record label by Banky W. See naive boy ooooooo.

No downloadable link?
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2013
clemmonce: let me tel u sömetin about record label and artist and the sharin formula. out of 100% record label 50% artist 25% and management 25%.management includes pr manager,publicist,manager and the team.

So after person crack head write music, do fasting and prayer make e sell well you go come pay the person 25%. Mbah nu na is too small
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by KingPradas(m): 12:02am On Feb 22, 2013
nativedoctor:

simple english you cannot spoke

LOL, what about you? 'SPOKE"
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by olumidaie(m): 1:41am On Feb 22, 2013
zglobalsimcard: Wizkid and wizboy both uses this mobile sim
Banky west got them introduced.You too can have the sim
ideal for business people
ole barawo cheesy
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by vicope: 1:50am On Feb 22, 2013
bjjbam: @OP I am sure u wouldn't expect the young man to remain thesame. We all have our beginnings and I am sure Banky W has his. Whizkid wants to move on we should all respect that, afterall EME is a record label and not a cult group.
U make sense too much! God bless U
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by redcliff: 6:25am On Feb 22, 2013
zglobalsimcard: Wizkid and wizboy both uses this mobile sim
Banky west got them introduced.You too can have the sim
ideal for business people

[size=14pt]and the mods think this username isnt a spamtroll?[/size]
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by iamdsam: 6:45am On Feb 22, 2013
winexviv:
Lol. I digged out the information make the boy see how yesterday was.
The thing add money to your bank account
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by iamdsam: 6:52am On Feb 22, 2013
The break up has already happened and it's normal for break ups to happen but I would have prefered him to create his new record label under Banky W's EME just like Lil Wayne's Young Money record label under Birdman's Cash Money Record Label
Re: Video Of When Wizkid Was Introduced To EME by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 22, 2013
Dark Video -- Were they Smoking In there? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joke Silva Glows In New Photo / Catholic League Blast Nicki Minaj's Grammy Performance / Stephanie Coker Laments About The ‘Poor’ Services Of Nigerian Embassy Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.