Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

PHOTOS: See The Terrible Lives Of Nigerian Prostitutes(mostly Edo Girls) In Ital - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / PHOTOS: See The Terrible Lives Of Nigerian Prostitutes(mostly Edo Girls) In Ital (2431 Views)

Osu Caste System! Such A Terrible Practice!! / South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! / What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: See The Terrible Lives Of Nigerian Prostitutes(mostly Edo Girls) In Ital by Realest123(m): 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2013
For nearly twenty years the women of Benin City, a town in the state of Edo, have been going to Italy to work in the sex trade and every year successful ones have been recruiting younger girls to follow them.

Many are Africans working as prostitutes to send money home to their families.

Watch the works by photographer Paolo Patrizi about migration linked to prostitution:

Am still a  proud Edo boy tho cheesy

Re: PHOTOS: See The Terrible Lives Of Nigerian Prostitutes(mostly Edo Girls) In Ital by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 21, 2013
Why did u feel the need to mention their tribe? What does being edo have to do with this? (youre edo..yes but still).

Its sad and these women have stories to tell. No person wants to sell their bodies.

They need prayer not to be exploited. Smh
Re: PHOTOS: See The Terrible Lives Of Nigerian Prostitutes(mostly Edo Girls) In Ital by pleep(m): 7:49am On Feb 21, 2013
Boo hoo hoo.
Re: PHOTOS: See The Terrible Lives Of Nigerian Prostitutes(mostly Edo Girls) In Ital by Maberu: 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
Realest123:
For nearly twenty years the women of Benin City, a town in the state of Edo, have been going to Italy to work in the sex trade and every year successful ones have been recruiting younger girls to follow them.

Many are Africans working as prostitutes to send money home to their families.

Watch the works by photographer Paolo Patrizi about migration linked to prostitution:

Am still a  proud Edo boy tho cheesy

This is the effect of oranmiyan cur-se
Re: PHOTOS: See The Terrible Lives Of Nigerian Prostitutes(mostly Edo Girls) In Ital by SHINJA: 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hmmmmm .

Ashawo no dey get shame
Re: PHOTOS: See The Terrible Lives Of Nigerian Prostitutes(mostly Edo Girls) In Ital by Christistruth00: 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
I still don't understand why Edo women find Prostitution attractive

What is in Edo culture that permits this behaviour without being alarmed about it
I still remember being told about a12 year old girl being taken to Italy for Prostitution

And an Edo Woman who had to fight including Spiritually a gang that tried to
Pressurise her daughter doing well in the university of Benin into Prostitution in Italy

I blame the Nigerian Government though because if the State Governor couldn't handle the crisis what of the FG
Re: PHOTOS: See The Terrible Lives Of Nigerian Prostitutes(mostly Edo Girls) In Ital by Opintiwa: 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
Christistruth00:
I still don't understand why Edo women find Prostitution attractive

What is in Edo culture that permits this behaviour without being alarmed about it
I still remember being told about a12 year old girl being taken to Italy for Prostitution

And an Edo Woman who had to fight including Spiritually a gang that tried to
Pressurise her daughter doing well in the university of Benin into Prostitution in Italy

I blame the Nigerian Government though because if the State Governor couldn't handle the crisis what of the FG

Go to Kaduna and see prostitution first hand.

Stop following media hype

(1) (Reply)

CONTROVERSY: Yoruba Oba Drops Title, Becomes Emir / Who Destroyed The Igbo Pyramids? / Is Greeting Strangers Part Of Yoruba Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.