Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Nimc Cbt Test Description Of Venues. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc Cbt Test Description Of Venues. (2060 Views)

Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nimc Cbt Test Description Of Venues. by Pizzanatty(m): 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
The NIMC invitation for aptitude cbt in various location accross the country is a welcome development irrespective of the fact that lots of applicants were posted to other test location different from their prefered test location this is at the backdrop of the reason giving by the commission which they attribute to massive applicants and also their bid to conduct a hitch free,timely and well organize test.

Base on this fact,this thread is open for those who have been opportuned to be or have idea about a particular test venue,hence if you are in Lagos,Minna,Enugu,Akure,Ibadan and Ilorin and you can describe d address for those coming from other states who dont have the idea about their destination,just post it here...

Pls guys dont deviate the thread to other matters,let it be strictly on venue description...thanks
Re: Nimc Cbt Test Description Of Venues. by charsobodo(m): 12:05am On Feb 21, 2013
For those traveling to Minna, from Lagos you will get a direct bus to Minna, if you go to Niger State Transport Authority (NSTA) park @ Iddo near Oyinbo but you have to go very early because d buses leave quite early due to the fact that the journey is long (9 Hrs plus). The bus fare should be between #4000 to #4500, I wish you safe journey and goodluck.
Re: Nimc Cbt Test Description Of Venues. by Tcapello: 7:50am On Feb 22, 2013
Pizza. Pls I would like U̶̲̥̅̊ to help me with d format of τ̣̣ђё test, am billed to write τ̣̣ђё cbt on monday.
U̶̲̥̅̊ can mail me at. Fanoe4real@yahoo.com
Pls any other person can also help
God bless d ppl of this forum they have been helpful in many ways
Re: Nimc Cbt Test Description Of Venues. by Huzzle001: 8:48am On Feb 22, 2013
T capello: Pizza. Pls I would like U̶̲̥̅̊ to help me with d format of τ̣̣ђё test, am billed to write τ̣̣ђё cbt on monday.
U̶̲̥̅̊ can mail me at. Fanoe4real@yahoo.com
Pls any other person can also help
God bless d ppl of this forum they have been helpful in many ways

@TCapello.. Why r u doing this? aren't u a graduate. Didn't u see what the thread is for (mr Pizza clearly stated it that this thread is for test venue location, he even begged that we shouldn't deviate from the topic, yet u did).... Haba! Naija let's stop all this nonsense, atimes I wonder y pple don't follow instructions. we need a change of attitude jare...

2 Likes

Re: Nimc Cbt Test Description Of Venues. by Huzzle001: 9:42am On Feb 22, 2013
Pls how do I get to FUT minna permanent site? Am coming from kaduna.
Re: Nimc Cbt Test Description Of Venues. by Pizzanatty(m): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2013
For those going 4rm PH 2 Ilorin 4 d test...u can get vehicle at Rumola (South West park) close 2 bori camp...bt u hv 2 b dere b4 6am,and also make sure u travel a day b4 ur test date...and if u guys are many and plan going 2geda,d vehicle may drop u at unilorin...

@huzzle i pray u get some1 2 respond fast,and if i do,i will quikly post it...meanwhile i will suggest u continue making enquiries abt it...
Re: Nimc Cbt Test Description Of Venues. by frontroll: 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
Huzzle001: Pls how do I get to FUT minna permanent site? Am coming from kaduna.
wen u drp @ the park, take a bike to kpakung tell the bike to drp u @ the round abot, u'll see the sch buses from der, dey wld take u to the sch.

1 Like

Re: Nimc Cbt Test Description Of Venues. by simeon77(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
PLS HW DO I GET TO FUTA ONDO FROM OWERRI OR ONITSHA. THANKS
Re: Nimc Cbt Test Description Of Venues. by christson: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hello. I am scheduled to write the exams at ETC center, No 1 Oba Akran avenue, Ikeja, Lagos. I am currently in Ibadan, can someone please give me a detailed description of how to get to the venue. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nimc Cbt Test Description Of Venues. by blueweapon7: 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2013
How do i get to UniLorin from lagos? Will i make it if i start coming to Unilorin early monday morning because my exam time is 10:00am.
Please someone help me
Re: Nimc Cbt Test Description Of Venues. by uchman77: 11:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
@simeon cal this no 08026886414
Re: Nimc Cbt Test Description Of Venues. by Pizzanatty(m): 9:05am On Feb 23, 2013
blueweapon7: How do i get to UniLorin from lagos? Will i make it if i start coming to Unilorin early monday morning because my exam time is 10:00am.
Please someone help me

plsss i will advics dt u travel a day b4 ur exam...10 am is 2 early and u cant make it
Re: Nimc Cbt Test Description Of Venues. by Pizzanatty(m): 9:05am On Feb 23, 2013
blueweapon7: How do i get to UniLorin from lagos? Will i make it if i start coming to Unilorin early monday morning because my exam time is 10:00am.
Please someone help me

plsss i will advice dt u travel a day b4 ur exam...10 am is 2 early and u cant make it
Re: Nimc Cbt Test Description Of Venues. by Gboliwe: 11:49am On Feb 23, 2013
The only centre in the east is in Enugu. If you can find your way to Enugu from various states, locating the venue isn't difficult.
Two major parks - Garki and HolyGhost.
Now if your bus stops at Garki, usually does for people coming from Portharcort,Owerri, Umuahia, enter a keke or a big bus (608 bus) the fare should never exceed N50 whichever you choose- going to HolyGhost and ask to be stopped at Osondu bustop, from Osondu, cross over to the other lane and walk into the street. I understand that is where 48 Zik avenue is. I wonder why they didn't use UNEC. 48 Zik Avenue is a church. How are you people going to do it?
Re: Nimc Cbt Test Description Of Venues. by Gboliwe: 11:53am On Feb 23, 2013
Sorry I ommited the 2nd part.
If you are coming from the west,Delta, Edo and Anambra, your last bus stop is oldpark/holyghost. Enter a keke or a 608 bus going to Zik avenue/ Garki as well. Same price, should not exceed N50. Stop at osondu bus stop and walk down to the venue.
All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Inter-job Getters / Aptitude Test / Nnpc/exxonmobil Invitation For Aptitude And Skill Test For Apprentice Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.