Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda (14826 Views)

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Saraki Unfolds Agenda For Nigeria As He Takes Over NASS / Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by HezronLorraine(m): 11:02am On Feb 21, 2013
APC is wasting their freaking power.a party that is just hungry for power with imposters and supreme dictators as party leaders.PDP may not be promising now but i bet u dt dy would surprise us soon.dy may not support jonathan's ambition for second term cause dy would want to outpace dse hornblowers called apc.The merger was only with the motive to get into power not for a lasting change in the nation.they care less about the populace but want to rule.apc has dictatoss tinubu and buhari,even if they present anoda candidate ,he's only gonna dance to their tunes.7 points agenda,plsd this nation has gone beyod all dse paper documentation of proposed action or nigeria would get better words,let it show in ur countenance and actions.a party looking for every means to oust the current govt and always at logger heads with d ruling party,instead of making consultations and releasing memos and advisory letters to d presidency.
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by lacasa: 11:03am On Feb 21, 2013
Hммм°! ..let me see,

APC's 7 point agenda vs GEJ's empty. promises, vows & committees

APC it is! cheesy

APC. 2015 cool

1 Like

Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by truth4meal(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2013
thelastPope:

That Tom Ikimi is the spokes person for APC alone completely rubbishes and makes mockery of the whole thing. That man my friend is as bad as it gets!
seriously do I come to you like someone who take this ur post as an explaination or answer to a simple question "What is thr sin(s)?" I am not asking you for an adjective I ask for an explaination. Do me that favour or kip ur assumptions to ur self - they are self fact
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by fistonme(m): 11:08am On Feb 21, 2013
PapaBrowne: I didn't see the seven point agenda.
Can someone please help list it our point by point. Thanks

Also why is the former PDP chairman in the new party and chairing the formation of the APC's party's agenda?
I thought parties were built on Ideologioes.
If a PDP chairman whose Ideology was suited perfectly for the PDP is now the architect of APC's agenda, are we not going to end up with APC having an ideology that is simply the same as the PDP?

Awolowo had an ideological bend that defined the way the Action Group operated and succeeded. Ahmadu Bello had an ideology that defined the way his party operated. Audu Ogbeh's ideological bend is definitely PDP and it would definitely have reflection in the way APC would operate and fail or succeed.

i like ur analysis as stated above. But lets start by asking ourselves, why did Audu ogbe live the PDP in the first place? I dare say, he left because of ideological conflict between him and then president, Olusegun obasanjo. Same ideology that is still been exibited by majority of PDP members till tomorrow. So i blive chief audu ogbe deserves a chance to showcase his ideologies and belive

2 Likes

Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by Gbawe: 11:09am On Feb 21, 2013
Mad Cow:

#FRESH BREEZE 2015.. In Joe we Trust...

Why did you not say this to begin with instead of conducting yourself with time-wasting insincerity here? You have just fluidly proven my point. "Where is their plan" noise you and your ilk made yesterday has been replaced with different excuses today. When the manifesto comes out and it is brilliant, as I know it will be, we will see your new course of pathetic insincerity.
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by Pygru: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2013
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by BlueMurder(m): 11:11am On Feb 21, 2013
jmaine:

What naivety grin . . . . Sen Ndume became a PDP member just before the 2011 elections and his contacts with Konduga preceded his PDP membership i.e he was formerly an ANPP chieftain . . . Hope you understand now ? . . .

Is Ali Modu Sheriff also of the PDP or Shekaru whose govt purported gave BH 10 million monthly stipend a PDP member

A reason why i said you should thread softly in your BH assertions . .cos as an APC member/supporter, your not immuned . . . . .My post below again . . .

Oya back to the 7 point Agenda kiss

[b]
@bolded, is that what the courts told you? In any case, does it matter that Ndume was a former ANPP member? Was it not post-2011 when he had become a PDP member, that the BH menace became deadlier? Was it not between October 3 and November 3, 2011 that 73 communication contacts were discovered between him and Konduga? Was he still in ANPP at that time? Read the link below and get yourself educated:

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=107554:boko-haram-ndume-spoke-to-konduga-73-times-on-phone&catid=1:national&Itemid=559

Again, i ask, if Ali Modu Sheriff and Ibrahim Shekarau are BH financiers as you allege, why are they still free men in the society? What does that say about the competence of this administration? Btw, are you tired of repeating the mantra that Buhari is BH's chief financier? Really, you are beginning to sound like a broken record!

P.S: I don't remember saying that i am an APC member/supporter. Where did you get that from?[/b]
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by thelastPope(m): 11:12am On Feb 21, 2013
Gbawe:

How on earth will Nigerians see what the APC can do better if they don't wait for them to provide detailed plans before jumping to conclusions? This is why I avoid self-contradictory charlatans like you. I fully appreciate your motivation and personality-based limitations that badly stymies your outlook. They have told you the areas they want to concentrate on hence "agenda". The Manifesto will be out shortly to show a detailed account of what they will do for every prioritised target.

If objective you would at least wait till then before you write the foolish tripe highlighted above. No doubt when the manifesto comes out and it is brilliant and better than anything the PDP has produced, you and your ilk will move on to the next stage of pettiness that will centre around "they are lying", "that is not possible", "they make promises they cannot keep" etc. The wind of change is here and your kind will be blown away because you were the sort who originally argued they were too divided/different to merge. Now you must find new excuses, however senseless, to bolster your seedy stance.

There are 2 things that are wrong with this your post. First is the fact that agendas and manifestos have never been our problem as a nation. PDP has a very good manifesto, i mean very very good manifesto. Successive presidents have come out with good agendas and good white papers on the said agenda so there is nothing new APC is going to do there.

secondly, the yardstick you want me to apply to APC is the same yardstick you and your gang have refused to apply to GEJ. Whatever he does, you find a way to discredit it. That is what you do with your many monikers like Garri, etc. So again, you smell of stinky hypocrisy!

2 Likes

Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by truth4meal(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2013
Pygru:
shut up
is dat how u are train to talk to elders? Lol
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by Policewoman(f): 11:22am On Feb 21, 2013
I'd rather vote PDP than vote this amalgamation of bokoharam party and Tinubu empire.

3 Likes

Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by Demdem(m): 11:23am On Feb 21, 2013
BlueMurder:

[b]
@bolded, is that what the courts told you? In any case, does it matter that Ndume was a former ANPP member? Was it not post-2011 when he had become a PDP member, that the BH menace became deadlier? Was it not between October 3 and November 3, 2011 that 73 communication contacts were discovered between him and Konduga? Was he still in ANPP at that time? Read the link below and get yourself educated:

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=107554:boko-haram-ndume-spoke-to-konduga-73-times-on-phone&catid=1:national&Itemid=559

Again, i ask, if Ali Modu Sheriff and Ibrahim Shekarau are BH financiers as you allege, why are they still free men in the society? What does that say about the competence of this administration? Btw, are you tired of repeating the mantra that Buhari is BH's chief financier? Really, you are beginning to sound like a broken record!

P.S: I don't remember saying that i am an APC member/supporter. Where did you get that from?[/b]

*applause*
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by chinedum45(m): 11:23am On Feb 21, 2013
I support the merger cos its good for democracy. All that the gov of Niger said too is true.
I want Nigerians not to b carried away ACN had such noise wen it broke off Pdp so its nt new.
Talking abt the manifesto i dint see >agriculture....Gej govt has affected this area positively (effective fertilizer distribution)
>roads and transport....Gej brought back our trains, dualizing federal roads, improving avation sector.
>security....now when they assum office they will shield their sword so there will b no more terror.
To me GEJ is the BEST PRESIDENT NIGERIA HAS HAD....listening....intelligent.....seek best hands to work with.
Objs action will cost govt 36billion naira hope u knw....pls let us beg GEJ to come back 2015 and finish his work

1 Like

Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by DVanguard: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2013
thelastPope:

Coming out to list seven of the biggest challenges in Nigeria as a seven point agenda is laughable. Nigerians know what the problems are already. The present government is actually planning and working on what they have listed so how can anyone get excited about it? The real issue is whether they can do it better and how they can do it better. Saying for example that Power is an agenda is laughable when privatization is almost complete. The only thing Nigerians will be interested in is how they can do it better, not a listing of the problems as an "agenda" whatever that means.

[b][/b] Bro's if you dont set a goal/agenda you would never think of how to achieve it. Goals/agenda can change cos our need as human beings changes also. This collection of men are experienced, successful and failures in one aspect or the other in life. For the goals set, what i expect from us is how do they intend to achieve it, what is their school of thought that makes them different from the present administration. Do they key into the present administration policies?if they dont how will they resolve some of the policy that have gulp lots of funds from the nation. I expect us to be open minded and not just critises for the sake of do so. Rome wasnt built in a day and dont expect heaven in just one day. We complain we dont like PDP govt, ACN govt, CPC govt, ANPP govt, APGA govt etc, yet we never provide alternatives. if one comes up we PHD. I think we need to be focused about nation building. The APC is answering some of your question bit by bit. The next is their manifesto which will tell you about their Idealology. let us be patient cos Politics of the opposition is a very difficult task especially in a docile nation like Nigerians. Most of the Nigerian electorates are selfish people.

1 Like

Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by badesco(m): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2013
Manifesto or no Manifesto,all what Nigerians need is a formidable and strong opposition that will defeat People Deceive People Party. And i hope so call merger will end serving the purpose for which it was formed.
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by jay2k(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2013
asha 80: hehe na wao.nwajiuba and achike udenwa kwa.chai nothing wey man go see.
i can bet dat u kno notin about dez men dat u seem to coment about...wat do u kno about political achievment if u r to make a silly coment about achike udenwa nd emeka nwajiuba..enyi if u ve notin to say some time u b8 close ur trp..hugar
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by Gbawe: 11:28am On Feb 21, 2013
fistonme:

i like ur analysis as stated above. But lets start by asking ourselves, why did Audu ogbe live the PDP in the first place? I dare say, he left because of ideological conflict between him and then president, Olusegun obasanjo. Same ideology that is still been exibited by PDP till tomorrow. So i blive chief audu ogbe deserves a chance to showcase his ideologies and belive

My brother, I would urge you to get comfortable with how your fellow Nigerians are some of the most sneaky, most deceitful and most fraudulent individuals on earth. Why don't you ask the charlatan you respond to why he makes the APC aboud Audu Ogbeh as if Ogbeh will simply dominate the mentality of men like Buhari,Tinubu, Akeredolu, Fashola,Osita Okechukwu, Shekarau, Oshiomhole, Ngige, EL Rufai, Ribadu, Aregbesola,Fayemi, Utomi, Oyegun, Adeola, Amosun, etc, etc, etc, etc.

These are very independent-minded men. They are the sort you avoid if all you want is a reproduction of the PDP way of doing things. It is ludicrous to think Ogbeh or Ikimi will now foist whatever they have brought from elsewhere on these progressive men, certainly some of the best Nigeria has produced, simply because some of us fail to engage our brain when we pander to our sectional/biased motivation.

If anything, those from the PDP must immediately subjugate themselves and commit to the socially responsible policies the APC will be about or ship out. How, for example, will Buhari be a part of a PDP-like thieving set up? Amosun was not originally ACN but he is doing everything precisely according to ACN policies and governance template to include leveraging on comparative economic advantage( like agriculture), mass public transport, aggressive efforts towards attracting FDI, better tax collection, aggressive efforts towards increasing IGR, qualitative education, adequate healthcare, PPP usage, infrastructural development, capital market usage to raise credit for infrastructural development etc, etc, etc.

It is just a shame Nigerians fail to think. A team has 10 Lionel Messis and one Andre Santos as its first eleven. Yet you keep insisting the team will play like Andre Santos. How sensible do you sound talking like that? Why focus on Santos while ignoring the far better players who are in the greater number by far? Which fair, objective and balanced person does that?

2 Likes

Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by emmayoc: 11:29am On Feb 21, 2013
2face sang it; e be like say dem want to tell us anoda story againoooooo, e be like say dem want to act anoda movie againooooo, e be like say dey want to do anoda deceiving againyoooooo, e be like say dey want to dance lagalaga new dance againooooooooooooo! See d names of the credible people in d commitee. Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by thaoriginator: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2013
spywareczar: APC: muslims party or what?
Why is it that the Champions of APC are muslims?
PLEASE count us out of that merger. We can’t support APC. U lied that it’s progressive, but it’sIslamic. Even we urge muslims with good faith to desist from this APC for their true peace and growth of Islam and Northerners. APC is a Muslim islamist party. If you doubt me check out the big wigs of the party: Shetima Kashim, Abdul Aziz, Religious bigot El-Rufai, Boko Haram General Buhari, Ibrahim Gaidan, Tinubu, Boko haram wannabe, Aregbesola, Gov. Yari (Zamfara), Yerima, Umar Tanko, Alhaji Fashola (I never knew he was a Muslim), Gov. Amosun, etc. These are all Muslims who want to turn Nigeria into islamic country.
OMG! Who's this motherf**cker!! It's amazing how one will sit down and start typing straight ruuuubish! Ba hankali ne?
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by tomakint: 11:34am On Feb 21, 2013
APC already stinks of corruption, ineptitude and directionless! Avoid them like a plague cool
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by nkpommpko(m): 11:37am On Feb 21, 2013
No country can develop without, listening to or reading genesis 1vs3 phcn, gvernment take note
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by Hardfact: 11:41am On Feb 21, 2013
Nothing wrong with having a very strong opposition. But beyond being an alternative to PDP, they should be ready to work real hard to convince the people that they are much different from the PDP, and prove they are really concerned about the peoples welfare. Fewer, more specific, and measurable agenda are better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Forgotten European Atrocities In Africa / Oyegun Goes On 10-day Break / Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.