Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda (14843 Views)

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Saraki Unfolds Agenda For Nigeria As He Takes Over NASS / Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by Gbawe: 11:44am On Feb 21, 2013
D'Vanguard:

Bro's if you dont set a goal/agenda you would never think of how to achieve it. Goals/agenda can change cos our need as human beings changes also. This collection of men are experienced, successful and failures in one aspect or the other in life. For the goals set, what i expect from us is how do they intend to achieve it, what is their school of thought that makes them different from the present administration. Do they key into the present administration policies?if they dont how will they resolve some of the policy that have gulp lots of funds from the nation. I expect us to be open minded and not just critises for the sake of do so. Rome wasnt built in a day and dont expect heaven in just one day. We complain we dont like PDP govt, ACN govt, CPC govt, ANPP govt, APGA govt etc, yet we never provide alternatives. if one comes up we PHD. I think we need to be focused about nation building. The APC is answering some of your question bit by bit. The next is their manifesto which will tell you about their Idealology. let us be patient cos Politics of the opposition is a very difficult task especially in a docile nation like Nigerians. Most of the Nigerian electorates are selfish people.

Thank you for your objective viewpoints. It is Nigerians like you who can make a difference. The biggest issues most are not addressing, which always makes me repeat that many Nigerians are mentally damaged, is what we remain obsessed with i.e highlighting the negatives alone. Some remain consumed with a spirit of failure and pessimism.

The APC, without any shadow of a doubt, is an unprecedented convergence of the best leaders Nigeria has to offer. Yet Nigerians are not excited about this. They would rather focus on the single Audu Ogbeh, and make the APC about him, rather than reflect on how we all would have killed to be in this situation a few years ago. When the PDP and its OBJ's of the world were busy denying the good guys to be foisting the Ubahs, Gbenga Daniels, Oyinlolas, Alao Akala et all on Nigeria we all cursed them and swore we wanted the Utomis, Falana, Fashola, Oshiomholes, Aregbesola, Ngige et al.

Now they are all in one place and working together rather than at cross purposes. Yet no one highlights this very positive development given the PDp brigandage we are overcoming. If the APC win there is a real chance of gaining a Government with our best 11 and the good guys having the chance to dominant for once and for the good of Nigeria. Some deliberately and deceitfully wish to draw attention away from this by inanely shouting "Audu Ogbeh" up and down. Some Nigerians would rather remain focused on the negatives and 'remaining in prison' even when the prison key is right next to them. May god help and deliver us.
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by DVanguard: 11:44am On Feb 21, 2013
Mad Cow:

[b]My guy...

I'm not a politician. Infact, up until last elections, I have never voted or even bothered to. But you see this APC?!! Its not the answer that we Nigerians have been waiting for to PDP. APC is like a last ditch effort to pull a rabbit out of thin air. Sadly! They have once again failed.

There 7-point agenda is all well and good on paper and like I told Olaolufred, I shall await the 'How they intend to achieve this'. Until such a time as when I find a non-tribal/ethinically biased political party like PDP, I will continue to thumbprint only where i see the #UMBLERRA (In Patience Jonathans voice).

We Nigerians are desparate to see PDP leave power, but not to an Aboki and Yoruba Peoples political Party!! NEVER!!

I laugh when i read people decieving themselves by saying they are not politicians. The last time i read about the difference btw man and animal, one is a political animal cos he can decide is left from his right and do things that will suit him and his environ.
For Aristote, the man is a political animal (zoon politikon) which is however not the only one which lives in group: there exists many gregarious species. But the man is the only animal which, always living groups some, is also able, if necessary, to live in a politically organized company, polishes, a civil society (koinonia politikê).

The man can live without political organization, but its life is then of a lower quality. There exist people (European West too impetuous or Asian missing energy) of which psychological qualities, undoubtedly related to the climate, always according to Aristote, prohibit to them to live in cities. If the Barbarians never live in city, all Hellènes do not live in civil society, but only a part of them, eminently the Athenians: they form a community of citizens (politeai) according to the principle of the equality in the law (isonomy) and where the reports of being able are reversible, since the citizen who is ordered can order from his turn, as a magistrate. There exist communities, companies or associations, which aim at particular goals: crew of boat, army, religious brotherhood, guild of merchants propose a specific end, and it corresponds to them of precise sciences, for example the art of navigation, the strategy or the art of warfare.

But the political association is higher than all the others in two directions: it includes all other associations, which of it are the constituent parts, and it proposes a higher goal, namely the community property. And this is why the science of the civil society - political science - is the best science among the nonspeculative disciplines.

Thus, Aristote, while underlining the nonuniversal character of the policy, i.e. while supporting that the men can live apart from the political bond, affirms - the tradition augustienne or hobbesienne will differ on this point - the natural character of the policy: the political life is registered in the human gasoline, which it achieves, realizes completely; but the passage of the social animal man to the political animal man supposes that certain conditions are met. In other words, the political community is undoubtedly best communities: it is it which ensures civilization, while the life in associations, whatever they are, is a constant property of the mankind. Art (or science) political prolongs nature, but it is about a technique which can be various methods and different successes.

Back to the discussion, what is the manifesto of PDP? what is the agenda of PDP, pls can you state them. am not talking of candidates agenda but the parties agenda which will be a bases for their members to work with. I know you can mention policies and programmes that are known to all ACN states. THis are from their manifestoes and agenda. Nigeria"s problem is Nigerians. No body can take you for a ride either PDP or ACN unless we remove sentiments from our eyes and demand for issue base discussion reasons behind A and B. All ACN states expect Lagos state that just increased their tuition fees the rest states reduced the tuition fee from the hike by the previous govt, they promote more on free and qualitative education better than the previous govt. their lots and lots to talk about. Thats why i will appreciate it if you can state 2 or 3 states controlled by PDP that follows the manifesto and agenda stated by the party not the individuals.

For as long as Aboki still remains a Bastard, Aboki must only be used for one purpose alone, which is to; SHINE OUR SHOES!!!!

Breathe Free or Die Hard.. #FRESH BREEZE 2015... Yes we can!![/b]
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by MadCow1: 11:46am On Feb 21, 2013
Hardfact: Nothing wrong with having a very strong opposition. But beyond being an alternative to PDP, they should be ready to work real hard to convince the people that they are much different from the PDP, and prove they are really concerned about the peoples welfare. Fewer, more specific, and measurable agenda are better.

[b] Would have been better off creating a new party from scratch..

The South South and the South East have not forgotten that CPC did not campaign in their zone last election o!! ACN is still a Yoruba party as we know. And even APGA that they put in the merger is still in the backseat of the merger.

East of the niger, APC is dead on Arrival. the remaining battle will be fought on APC grounds which is the Yoruba states and Northern States, and if PDP is still the PDP that I know, they will get 50% of the votes from even the APCs strong zones.

FRESH BREEZE 2015 cannot be stopped by Abokis...
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by Pygru: 11:48am On Feb 21, 2013
truth4meal: is dat how u are train to talk to elders? Lol
Do I look like a kid
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by MZmuaz: 11:48am On Feb 21, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
spywareczar: APC: muslims party or what?
Why is it that the Champions of APC are muslims?
PLEASE count us out of that merger. We can’t support APC. U lied that it’s progressive, but it’sIslamic. Even we urge muslims with good faith to desist from this APC for their true peace and growth of Islam and Northerners. APC is a Muslim islamist party. If you doubt me check out the big wigs of the party: Shetima Kashim, Abdul Aziz, Religious bigot El-Rufai, Boko Haram General Buhari, Ibrahim Gaidan, Tinubu, Boko haram wannabe, Aregbesola, Gov. Yari (Zamfara), Yerima, Umar Tanko, Alhaji Fashola (I never knew he was a Muslim), Gov. Amosun, etc. These are all Muslims who want to turn Nigeria into islamic country.

why do have to asummed is muslim ,we are talking party not religion issue here
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by DVanguard: 11:49am On Feb 21, 2013
Mad Cow:

My guy...

I'm not a politician. Infact, up until last elections, I have never voted or even bothered to. But you see this APC?!! Its not the answer that we Nigerians have been waiting for to PDP. APC is like a last ditch effort to pull a rabbit out of thin air. Sadly! They have once again failed.

There 7-point agenda is all well and good on paper and like I told Olaolufred, I shall await the 'How they intend to achieve this'. Until such a time as when I find a non-tribal/ethinically biased political party like PDP, I will continue to thumbprint only where i see the #UMBLERRA (In Patience Jonathans voice).

We Nigerians are desparate to see PDP leave power, but not to an Aboki and Yoruba Peoples political Party!! NEVER!!

For as long as Aboki still remains a Bastard, Aboki must only be used for one purpose alone, which is to; SHINE OUR SHOES!!!!

Breathe Free or Die Hard.. #FRESH BREEZE 2015... Yes we can!!

I laugh when i read people decieving themselves by saying they are not politicians. The last time i read about the difference btw man and animal, one is a political animal cos he can decide is left from his right and do things that will suit him and his environ.
For Aristote, the man is a political animal (zoon politikon) which is however not the only one which lives in group: there exists many gregarious species. But the man is the only animal which, always living groups some, is also able, if necessary, to live in a politically organized company, polishes, a civil society (koinonia politikê).

The man can live without political organization, but its life is then of a lower quality. There exist people (European West too impetuous or Asian missing energy) of which psychological qualities, undoubtedly related to the climate, always according to Aristote, prohibit to them to live in cities. If the Barbarians never live in city, all Hellènes do not live in civil society, but only a part of them, eminently the Athenians: they form a community of citizens (politeai) according to the principle of the equality in the law (isonomy) and where the reports of being able are reversible, since the citizen who is ordered can order from his turn, as a magistrate. There exist communities, companies or associations, which aim at particular goals: crew of boat, army, religious brotherhood, guild of merchants propose a specific end, and it corresponds to them of precise sciences, for example the art of navigation, the strategy or the art of warfare.

But the political association is higher than all the others in two directions: it includes all other associations, which of it are the constituent parts, and it proposes a higher goal, namely the community property. And this is why the science of the civil society - political science - is the best science among the nonspeculative disciplines.

Thus, Aristote, while underlining the nonuniversal character of the policy, i.e. while supporting that the men can live apart from the political bond, affirms - the tradition augustienne or hobbesienne will differ on this point - the natural character of the policy: the political life is registered in the human gasoline, which it achieves, realizes completely; but the passage of the social animal man to the political animal man supposes that certain conditions are met. In other words, the political community is undoubtedly best communities: it is it which ensures civilization, while the life in associations, whatever they are, is a constant property of the mankind. Art (or science) political prolongs nature, but it is about a technique which can be various methods and different successes.

Back to the discussion, what is the manifesto of PDP? what is the agenda of PDP, pls can you state them. am not talking of candidates agenda but the parties agenda which will be a bases for their members to work with. I know you can mention policies and programmes that are known to all ACN states. THis are from their manifestoes and agenda. Nigeria"s problem is Nigerians. No body can take you for a ride either PDP or ACN unless we remove sentiments from our eyes and demand for issue base discussion reasons behind A and B. All ACN states expect Lagos state that just increased their tuition fees the rest states reduced the tuition fee from the hike by the previous govt, they promote more on free and qualitative education better than the previous govt. their lots and lots to talk about. Thats why i will appreciate it if you can state 2 or 3 states controlled by PDP that follows the manifesto and agenda stated by the party not the individuals.
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by MZmuaz: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2013
Mad Cow: (I guess this is number one.)diversify the country's economy and pursue the seven-point cardinal development initiative to;

1.provide qualitative education,

2.uninterrupted power supply,

3. full and gainful employment,

4.affordable local fuel,

5.healthcare

6.and food.

Did anybody notice that they didnt mention security?! Reason being that the chief Financier and strategist of the Boko Haram known as Buhari is in their midst. Also the Onye Isi ndi Kidnappers in the East known as Rochas Okorocha is also there. So there is no need to list security as one because when once they assume power, the criminals are automatically in government. #Period.

MAD COW am not suprise from ur name it shows what kind of brain u have there. So go back and read it before you will said anything enemy of change
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by Sibrah: 11:57am On Feb 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: "seven-point cardinal development initiative to provide qualitative education, uninterrupted power supply, full and gainful employment, affordable local fuel, healthcare and food.
The party said it would also take definite steps to eradicate corruption and insecurity"...APC

Talk is cheap! Has the various components of APC provided these MOUTH WATERY GOODIES in places they've been in complete control over the years?

For instance, the ACN has been in charge of Lagos for 13 solid years, but can the party claim to be providing qualitative education thru the state owned university? The last we heard was that school fees was increased from N25,000 to N250,000.

Again, how can the same ACN that refused to pay the marginal increase in the stipends teachers earn as salaries in Lagos give us qualitative education? Can poorly paid teachers produce qualitative education?

It would appear the APC 'juju' that provides qualitative education works only when deployed from Aso Rock

The APC claims it will provide stable power supply but that will be difficult to believe because so far none of the APC controlled has invested in building of power plants to serve the public and augment whatever the FG is doing. If Geometrics, a privately owned company can build power plants, which it hopes to transmit and distribute in Aba, why can't the Lagos state govt, with N30/40billion monthly revenue, build power plants in Lagos state 13yrs down the line? If Akwa-Ibom and Rivers are building power plants, why not Lagos?

The APC also claim it would provide "full and gainful employment". One would like to know if unemployment has been eradicated in places where the APC is currently in charge- Lagos, Zamfara, Nasarawa,etc. How many gainful employment have been provided in these states? Ok maybe the APC 'juju' for providing "full and gainful employment" only works if deployed from Aso Rock.

The APC also claim it will provide "affordable fuel". Interesting! One would like to know precedents of affordable things the APC has provided in places they'r currently in charge. I guess the lagos state govt made LASU school fees more affordable by increasing it from N25,000 to N250,000? Or is the Lekki toll fees affordable?

Maybe the APC 'juju' for making things affordable only works if deployed from Aso Rock.

Also, how does provision of affordable fuel fly with the recent removal of fuel subsidy in Ghana?

The APC also claims it will take "definite steps to eradicate corruption". I guess the most definite step in this direction will be to ask the Lagos state house of assembly speaker to step down and clear himself of the weighty allegations of corruption leveled against him by the EFCC. Even Farook Lawan and Hembe had to step aside as the chairman of their various committees when allegations of corruption was leveled against them.

In addition, how many civil servants, political appointees,etc have been sanctioned by the Lagos state for corruption in the last 13yrs? Or are all civil servants and political appointees in Lagos saints? Is there any law that barrs the state govt from FIGHTING corruption? How many ghost workers have been eradicated from the civil service in Lagos? Are there no ghost workers in Lagos?

Talk is indeed cheap!!!
Mr. Man, a good number of your arguments against the APC here are dead on arrival as usual. ACN for example has had to struggle with the overbearing influence of the federal government on it affairs. from Power to roads and most important, Funds, the FG has always influenced the running of Lagos.

Before you post a reply that's probably dead on arrival, don't forget how GEJ under PDP rose from being a total failure in Bayelsa to become the Messiah he is to you and some selected few in Aso rock today.If A Total Failure can, why not a Fashola or a Rochas?
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by randomtot(m): 11:57am On Feb 21, 2013
karl max: my brother those are the people that want to rescue nigerians.what of audu ogbe a formal pdp national chairman during baba iyabo era! Na real nothing wey man no go see
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by randomtot(m): 11:59am On Feb 21, 2013
@KArl Max; If you have half of Audu Ogbe's integrity, you will end up a happy man.

1 Like

Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by Gbawe: 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2013
D'Vanguard:

Superb point. This is what I say here 24/7 also. Assuming discussions are issue based and not sentimental, is it not obvious that, in a thousand years, Audu Ogbeh cannot even dictate to Oshiomhole, Ngige, Fashola et al let alone the biggest and most influential stakeholders in the merger like Buhari, Tinubu, Shekarau who bring Party apparatus Ogbeh came without?

Why are people, if not mentally damaged, not excited that those we all individually touted, in the past, as capable of delivering Nigeria are now united under one umbrella? Some Nigerians seem to be so mentally damaged as to want to create more prison bars for themselves even when liberation is beckoning. Go figure.

1 Like

Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by Olaolufred(m): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2013
Mad Cow: (I guess this is number one.)diversify the country's economy and pursue the seven-point cardinal development initiative to;

4.affordable local fuel,

5.healthcare

6.and food.

Did anybody notice that they didnt mention security?! Reason being that the chief Financier and strategist of the Boko Haram known as Buhari is in their midst. Also the Onye Isi ndi Kidnappers in the East known as Rochas Okorocha is also there. So there is no need to list security as one because when once they assume power, the criminals are automatically in government. #Period.

THEY ACTUALLY MENTIONED SECURITY.
BUT, A MAD COW CAN NEVER READ BETWEEN LINES.
SO IT IS NOT SOLELY YOUR FAULT.
IT IS MORE OF THE REPROBATE MIND YOU ARE CARRYING AROUND.
POOR YOU.

1 Like

Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by thelastPope(m): 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
Gbawe:

My brother, I would urge you to get comfortable with how your fellow Nigerians are some of the most sneaky, most deceitful and most fraudulent individuals on earth. Why don't you ask the charlatan you respond to why he makes the APC aboud Audu Ogbeh as if Ogbeh will simply dominate the mentality of men like Buhari,Tinubu, Akeredolu, Fashola,Osita Okechukwu, Shekarau, Oshiomhole, Ngige, EL Rufai, Ribadu, Aregbesola,Fayemi, Utomi, Oyegun, Adeola, Amosun, etc, etc, etc, etc.

These are very independent-minded men. They are the sort you avoid if all you want is a reproduction of the PDP way of doing things. It is ludicrous to think Ogbeh or Ikimi will now foist whatever they have brought from elsewhere on these progressive men, certainly some of the best Nigeria has produced, simply because some of us fail to engage our brain when we pander to our sectional/biased motivation.

If anything, those from the PDP must immediately subjugate themselves and commit to the socially responsible policies the APC will be about or ship out. How, for example, will Buhari be a part of a PDP-like thieving set up? Amosun was not originally ACN but he is doing everything precisely according to ACN policies and governance template to include leveraging on comparative economic advantage( like agriculture), mass public transport, aggressive efforts towards attracting FDI, better tax collection, aggressive efforts towards increasing IGR, qualitative education, adequate healthcare, PPP usage, infrastructural development, capital market usage to raise credit for infrastructural development etc, etc, etc.

It is just a shame Nigerians fail to think. A team has 10 Lionel Messis and one Andre Santos as its first eleven. Yet you keep insisting the team will play like Andre Santos. How sensible do you sound talking like that? Why focus on Santos while ignoring the far better players who are in the greater number by far? Which fair, objective and balanced person does that?

Alll this people you listed are lionel Messi? El Rufai? Akeredolu? Tinubu? You are a career comedian! Lol. Amosun is doing absolutely nothing in Ogun state nada! Just go to sango, ojodu. Completely neglected! So because he built one pedestrian bridge, he is now a star? Lol! And you call him Messi! You even claim they are independent minded when they are all in Tinubu's pocket! You are a fully paid career sychophant! Confirmed!

1 Like

Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by truth4meal(m): 12:12pm On Feb 21, 2013
Pygru:
Do I look like a kid
you don't look like one - u are one
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by fistonme(m): 12:12pm On Feb 21, 2013
PLEASE count us out of that merger. We can’t support APC. U lied that it’s progressive, but it’sIslamic. Even we urge muslims with good faith to desist from this APC for their true peace and growth of Islam and Northerners. APC is a Muslim islamist party. If you doubt me check out the big wigs of the party: Shetima Kashim, Abdul Aziz, Religious bigot El-Rufai, Boko Haram General Buhari, Ibrahim Gaidan, Tinubu, Boko haram wannabe, Aregbesola, Gov. Yari (Zamfara), Yerima, Umar Tanko, Alhaji Fashola (I never knew he was a Muslim), Gov. Amosun, etc. These are all Muslims who want to turn Nigeria into islamic country.

until we shove away from our minds religious sentiments, we as a country will continue to take one step foward and three steps backward. In as much as we have our individual believes and religious affiliations(which we have a right to), we should never judge people based on their religious affiliation rather by what they can and are willing to do. Lets quickly take the likes of peter odilli, lucky igbinedion, onanefe ibori who we know as 'christians' versus babatunde fashola( please pardon my inability to name more cos i am from the southern state of nigeria precisely Edo state and do not really know much about the northern states and have no report on their governors ) whom we kno as a muslim. We could say that "individuals personae can and should not be jugded rightly based on their religious affiliations cos just as we have immoral and poorly disciplined muslims so we also have immoral and poorly disciplined christians. That is to say there are good,bad and ugly people in either religion(even every religion). In nigeria we tend to be politically mature yet not politically sound. lets quickly take our minds back to the time of SDP and NRC, when nigerians en mass voted for M.K.O and his running mates despite the fact that they were both muslims. Putting away religion and ethnic sentiment. Yet today, we have held on tenaciously to religious sentiments and ethnicity(the new gifts from our currupt politicians) which has only worked to our overall detriment while they reap bountifully from it. If only as nigerians we would appreciate the fact that we were first humans before we became either christians, muslim or pagans. No wonder in the christiandome we are always admonished by our pastors that irrespective of the fact that our parents may be bishops, pastors we yet still need to confess jesus as our personal lord and savoir(to be born again) before we can be sure of a ticket to heaven. Lest i forget i am a christian.

1 Like

Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by Meritbaba(m): 12:12pm On Feb 21, 2013
Wen will u stop being so religious bigot? Pls list the achievement of ur christians party o

1 Like

Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by tarryT(m): 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
....I wish they had True federalism as part of their agenda.... This is the only agendum that will make me leave the PDP....
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by thelastPope(m): 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
Gbawe:

Superb point. This is what I say here 24/7 also. Assuming discussions are issue based and not sentimental, is it not obvious that, in a thousand years, Audu Ogbeh cannot even dictate to Oshiomhole, Ngige, Fashola et al let alone the biggest and most influential stakeholders in the merger like Buhari, Tinubu, Shekarau who bring Party apparatus Ogbeh came without?

Why are people, if not mentally damaged, not excited that those we all individually touted, in the past, as capable of delivering Nigeria are now united under one umbrella? Some Nigerians seem to be so mentally damaged as to want to create more prison bars for themselves even when liberation is beckoning. Go figure.

Individually touted by who? You and your tribal gang, lol! Ikimi, tinubu, buhari, Audu Ogbeh capable of delivering Nigeria? Lol! You guys can't change. Propaganda is in your blood!
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by fistonme(m): 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2013

4.affordable local fuel,

5.healthcare

6.and food.

Lol. Funny assumption...Nigerians are smart if only we could do it constructively. My bro u too funny
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by Gbawe: 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
thelastPope:

Alll this people you listed are lionel Messi? El Rufai? Akeredolu? Tinubu? You are a career comedian! Lol. Amosun is doing absolutely nothing in Ogun state nada! Just go to sango, ojodu. Completely neglected! So because he build one flyover bridge e is now a star? Lol! And you call him Messi! You even caim they are independent minded wen they are all in ttinubu's pocket! You are a fully paid career sychophant! Confirmed!

Look, talk to your fellow charlatans here and quit quoting me. I know what you are and I am not interested in talking to charlatans like you obsessed with others here and keen to twist what they write for your own agenda.
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by fistonme(m): 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2013
solelymade: In as much as dis APC people are constituted by maligned pdp chieftain never to be trusted, there are 2 things i will do:
1. I wont vote pdp for a billion dollar.
2. I will stay away from d polling unit.

voter's apathy will do us no good bro. I want to believe that come 2015 aside APC and the PDP, other registered parties would present credible candidates from which we all can make our choice.
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by Newcrescent(m): 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2013
I know vividly this is coming from an APCphobian. You never see anything good from Lagos government since 1999 yet you ply it's roads, used it's facilities, earn a living there. All said, it shows you are not in-tune to Globalization and Economic development. I believe it's hightime we try another set of people and get rid of the current occupant in the seat of power. They have no Locus standi to be there.

1 Like

Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by Gbawe: 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
thelastPope:

Individually touted by who? You and your tribal gang, lol! Ikimi, tinubu, buhari, Audu Ogbeh capable of delivering Nigeria? Lol! You guys can't change. Propaganda is in your blood!

Are you not ashamed quoting and responding to my post alone? Please stop following me around. I don't like attention from lowlifes like you. I don't know what is indcated by how folks like you get obsessed with other forumers if not the fact that you have issues. The cretin Beaf behaved exactly same as this till he became deranged and imploded here. Who knows who you really are lurking under this lastpope user name.
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by ikweremilitant: 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
asha 80: hehe na wao.nwajiuba and achike udenwa kwa.chai nothing wey man go see.
my broda re u suprisd abandond criminals party dat means shina rambo,anini,adewusi,osisikankwu nd derico even tompolo nd asari re qulified to be in ds party.hmmm we dy wait.well sipng my jack d
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by tomakint: 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
New crescent: I know vividly this is coming from an APCphobian. You never see anything good from Lagos government since 1999 yet you ply it's roads, used it's facilities, earn a living there. All said, it shows you are not in-tune to Globalization and Economic development. I believe it's hightime we try another set of people and get rid of the current occupant in the seat of power. They have no Locus standi to be there.
People like you will always have problems understanding the political terrain of this country, they already gave out the names of those who hold forte in the new party (APC) tell me what makes them 'another set of people' according to your warped view undecided
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by kufreabasi(m): 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
bunch of disgrace and rejected people with lie lie in their mouth
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by mosquitoNet(m): 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
Mtcheeeewwwwwwww! Like say PDP even win the last general election. Jega sef don talk am say f*ck up dey weller inside. Especially for that stupid areas.
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by truth4meal(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
I don't understnd why dis post is now abt the person of Audu Ogbeh- wats wrong with disagreeing on principle against a party he co-founder when it was hijacked by some element which he believe is negative. Audu Ogbeh was not push about, not corrupt infact he was once referred to as a "poor man" from Benue in PDP, he is not a career politician he is a farmer, as minister of communications he was neva indicted, he resigned becos he dare checkmate OBJ excesses in Anambra, he left PDP cos as lost it. That's the man Audu Ogbeh can u pls gimme a brief on Bode george or Anenih pls

1 Like

Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by fistonme(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: "seven-point cardinal development initiative to provide qualitative education, uninterrupted power supply, full and gainful employment, affordable local fuel, healthcare and food....also take definite steps to eradicate corruption and insecurity"...APC

Talk is cheap! Has the various components of APC provided these MOUTH WATERY GOODIES in places they've been in complete control over the years?

For instance, the ACN has been in charge of Lagos for 13 solid years, but can the party claim to be providing qualitative education thru the state owned university? The last we heard was that school fees was increased from N25,000 to N250,000.

Again, how can the same ACN that refused to pay the marginal increase in the stipends teachers earn as salaries in Lagos give us qualitative education? Can poorly paid teachers produce qualitative education?

It would appear the APC 'juju' that provides qualitative education works only when deployed from Aso Rock

The APC claims it will provide stable power supply but that will be difficult to believe because so far none of the APC controlled has invested in building of power plants to serve the public and augment whatever the FG is doing. If Geometrics, a privately owned company can build power plants, which it hopes to transmit and distribute in Aba, why can't the Lagos state govt, with N30/40billion monthly revenue, build power plants in Lagos state 13yrs down the line? If Akwa-Ibom and Rivers are building power plants, why not Lagos?

The APC also claim it would provide "full and gainful employment". One would like to know if unemployment has been eradicated in places where the APC is currently in charge- Lagos, Zamfara, Nasarawa,etc. How many gainful employment have been provided in these states? Ok maybe the APC 'juju' for providing "full and gainful employment" only works if deployed from Aso Rock.

The APC also claim it will provide "affordable fuel". Interesting! One would like to know precedents of affordable things the APC has provided in places they'r currently in charge. I guess the lagos state govt made LASU school fees more affordable by increasing it from N25,000 to N250,000? Or is the Lekki toll fees affordable?

Maybe the APC 'juju' for making things affordable only works if deployed from Aso Rock.

Also, how does provision of affordable fuel fly with the recent removal of fuel subsidy in Ghana?

The APC also claims it will take "definite steps to eradicate corruption". I guess the most definite step in this direction will be to ask the Lagos state house of assembly speaker to step down and clear himself of the weighty allegations of corruption leveled against him by the EFCC. Even Farook Lawan and Hembe had to step aside as the chairman of their various committees when allegations of corruption was leveled against them.

In addition, how many civil servants, political appointees,etc have been sanctioned by the Lagos state for corruption in the last 13yrs? Or are all civil servants and political appointees in Lagos saints? Is there any law that barrs the state govt from FIGHTING corruption? How many ghost workers have been eradicated from the civil service in Lagos? Are there no ghost workers in Lagos?

Talk is indeed cheap!!!

i like ur subtle manner and constructive critism. True talk. If only they can see this and respond to it. I would have been wiser than ur post just made me
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by ikweremilitant: 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
ABU GEORGE: i strongly believe apc will make d differences becos i can c progressive and unity on dem. apc pls provide a sensible president dat will listen to d poor nigerians
cm o it depends on wat u define as progresive.if udenwa dat loted 24biln frm imo state or ma nwajuba a thef or na tom ikimi former minister under ibb wey be rogue or na audu ogbe patron of do or die politics nd grand master of rigng also among. D cabals or lai adesina a renound rougue or tefnubu eko thug one a drug baron,a toronto oluwole university gragute,a rigng master a rougue nd ceo of all area boys also chairman house comitee on owambe.dy re ur progresives eekwa chukwu aju
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by ikweremilitant: 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
ABU GEORGE: i strongly believe apc will make d differences becos i can c progressive and unity on dem. apc pls provide a sensible president dat will listen to d poor nigerians
Re: APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
Mad Cow:

Rubbish was posted here

Your stupidity will not stop APC and your insults will not change the fact that you are a small time unworthy piece of sh¡t.

I would love to see thd look on your face when APC wins 2015, simply priceless and Epic!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikpeazu And Wife Share Food To School Children. Shoes, Bags, Balls, Books Shared / Our Economy Failing Because Investors Know Buhari Not In Charge-bukola Saraki / 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.