Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College (44082 Views)

What Can You Remember In Your Primary Comprehension Reader? / In Need Of List Of All Polytechnics And College Of Education In Nigeria / About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2013
Tolexander: university of witwatersrand is in johannesburg not pretoria that you first mentioned!

Darmalin Uni in braamfontain.
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Acidosis(m): 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
scorpiogal: NNPC PRIMARY SCHOOL, WARRI
OCHUKS ACADEMY, WARRI
NANA MODEL GIRLS COLLEGE, WARRI
AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA

Warri girl...how far na??
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
Suleja academy
Unilorin
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by donfatosa(m): 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
-Ifepawapo N/P School- Isanlu, Kogi State. -Titcombe College (ECWA)- Egbe, Kogi State. -Suzan Martins SS- Mushin, Lagos -University of Jos- Jos. -University of Abuja- Gwagwalada, FCT.

1 Like

Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
ItsModella:
at 9, I guess...I heard you're part of the Illuminati tongue tongue
Bwahahaha!! I'm literally rotflmao... grin c'mon baby,i don't need to join the Mason to be free.
And yeah,you read my mind as usual. 9 it is. wink
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by cutekonkolo(f): 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
I rep St Mary nur and pri sch, oyo, NESTO college, oyo, and LAUTECH
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Gospelgirl(f): 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Donsammi: they said sch u attended not Schs yu Know
grin
Donsammi: they said sch u attended not Schs yu Know
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by groovie(m): 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2013
smokieN:

Do I know you?
Cos I rep:
Iganmode Nursery and Primary School, Ota
Iganmode Grammar School, Ota
University of Agric., Abeokuta
University of Benin, Benin -City
university of agriculture? wat college did u finish from?
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
binger: Bwahahaha!! I'm literally rotflmao... grin c'mon baby,i don't need to join the Mason to be free.
And yeah,you read my mind as usual. 9 it is. wink
what is it with you and 9? na wa o... if you're being stalked, tell me and I'll pray for you. tongue tongue
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by mkoabiola: 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
Innocent Group of school ijesha
The polytechnic ,ibadan saki campus
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by 7stargen(m): 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
crown nursery and primary school, ile-ife
nathan city school, ile-ife
st mulumba catholic college, ile-ife
school of science, ile-ife
obafemi awolowo university, ile-ife
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
University of Agric?? shocked shocked shocked

is that a joke? grin grin
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2013
Acidosis:
yeye fowl **crying**
cry cry cry

tell me the schools you attended.
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Mayowura: 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
Excel intl sch(nur-pri2)
Whopee(finish me pri)
Jewel model sch(js1-3)
Cssj(s1-3)
ISU(uni)
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2013
Delafruita: oxford primary school - lagos
high grade primary school - lagos
eduland children school - lagos
federal government college,ijanikin, - lagos
federal government academy,suleja - niger state
university of ilorin - ilorin
university of the streets - everywhere

When did u finish from sulacad bro
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by AZeD1(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2013
ItsModella: University of Agric?? shocked shocked shocked

is that a joke? grin grin
Nope.. They are like 5 all over Nigeria.
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by ghosttownboss(m): 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2013
ItsModella: wtf is malabites? sounds like a sickness to me..
[color=#990000][/colo

U dey did world?
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by eggheaders(m): 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2013
bukatyne: Hi, You went to my primary school. I grew up in Agric

is this madam kekere
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by gonzaga: 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2013
NEW METHOD INTN'L CHILDREN SCHOOL: LAGOS STATE

COMPREHENSIVE HIGH SCHOOL AYETORO: OGUN STATE

MADONNA UNIVERSITY: OKIJA, ANAMBRA STATE.

UNIVERSITY OF LIVERPOOL: UK

1 Like

Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by siddiq202(m): 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2013
make I rep too

Ijeshatedo Primary School, Surulere, Lagos

Ansar-ud-deen Grammar School, Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos. (The great white-white)

The Federal Polytechnic Offa, Kwara State

National Open University of Nigeria wink
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by idris4r83(m): 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
Nazareth nursery n primary school, lagos.
Ijeshatedo boy's secondary school, lagos.
Ahmadu bello university, zaria, kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by scorpiogal(f): 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
Acidosis:

Warri girl...how far na??
I hail oh!
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by AngelEbi(f): 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
binger: Obviously,some were born,bred,schooled,lived and would prolly die in a particular vicinity.
People like me shebi?

@OP, I rep,
Erijoy Secondary Academy PHC
Niger Delta Science School PHC
University of Port Harcourt
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
ItsModella:
what is it with you and 9? na wa o... if you're being stalked, tell me and I'll pray for you. tongue tongue
Hahaha! Abeg,my tummy is hurtsgrin
just pray 4 me,whether i'm being stalked or not. If it good 4 me,it will be good 4 u too.tongue
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by ayusbobs(m): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2013
Adesola Nur&Pry sch. Ibadan.

Methodist Grammar School Bodija Ibadan.

University Ilorin
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by pearl360(f): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2013
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by kolajoo(m): 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2013
adaobi123:
Netherlands ?
SOUTH AFRICA. I graduated from unisa. University of South afrika :-)
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by kolajoo(m): 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2013
adaobi123:
Netherlands ?
SOUTH AFRICA. I graduated from unisa. University of South afrikaa :-)
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ovbiedo kpataki me khin, no dulling
Owina Pry School, benin

Uniben Demonstration Sec sch, benin

University of Benin, benin

University of Benin Teaching Hospital, benin.

1 Like

Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Okeycima: 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
Nursery school-progressive nursery and primary owerri. PRIMARY school-evangel Montessori nursery and primary school owerri,shell camp(short stint),back again to evangel.SECONDARY SCHOOL-GOVERNMENT SECONDARY SCHOOOL OWERRI(G.S.S.O aka Ogssian).UNIVERSITY-federal poly nekede owerri.IN SHORT AM REPPING OWERRI

Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by viciati(m): 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
Gloryland schools,ejigbo lagos.currently at the great malabor republic.a.k.a.the beanz republic.
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by kolajoo(m): 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
purplebrown: *Primary
laerskool standerton
-Standerton

*secondary
Sir pierre van ryneveld high school
-Kempton park

*university
University of the Witwatersrand
-Braamfontein
WHERE U BORN IN S.A

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (31) (Reply)

These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong / Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni / Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.