Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Happy Birthday Roseline Philip Of Screen Naija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday Roseline Philip Of Screen Naija (905 Views)

Ruth Okoro Laughs At Ini Edo: Warned Her 7years Ago Not To Marry Philip / Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife / Philip Emeagwali Is 60 Today!! His Message To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Roseline Philip Of Screen Naija by Orikinla(m): 9:01am On Feb 21, 2013
Today is the birthday of Roseline Philip, the first General Manager of Screen Outdoor Open Air Cinema and coordinator of the Screen Naija One Village, One Cinema project in Nigeria, a member of the Projection Foundation.

I wish her many happier returns of the day with more successes in the future and I thank the Almighty God for her beautiful and wonderful life as a young role model for Nigerian girls and women.
Cheers!

Re: Happy Birthday Roseline Philip Of Screen Naija by ogomatty: 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
Happy btday....fyn girl

(1) (Reply)

Bankulli Resigns As D'banjs Manager / Yes, I Broke Up With My Ex For Failing To Buy Me A Range Rover Sport – Cossy / Photo: Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.