Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

What Makes A Good Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Good Husband (619 Views)

Ladies, Why You May Never Get A Good Husband (photo) / Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material / List 5 Qualities Of A Good Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Good Husband by infodollarman(m): 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2013
i was discussing with a lady and she ask me these three questions
1. can i still get married?
2. is there still a good husband?
3. how can i get a good husband?

After discussing with her for a while, i found out that she don't really know what to lookout for in a man to know if he will make a good husband or not. She don't know what she actually want in a man. This prompted me to do this post.
some of the qualities of a good husband include but not restricted to these.

1. honesty

he should not be keeping too many secrets from the wife. He should be warm, kind and positive.

2. respect

He should speak to you in a loving manner and not in a harsh way. A great husband does not humiliate or harm his wife in private or in public. He should not be noticing other women in your presence.

3. faithfulness

If he has not been faithful now that you are still in courtship, what makes you think he will change and become a faithful husband when you eventually get married.

4. good communication

If you are considering what makes a good husband, good communication should be one of things to consider. Good communication helps in building trust and strengthens a relationship. You can only understand each others mood, attitude, feelings, values, likes and dislikes if you communicate properly with each often.

5. You must know why he love

If your future husband loves you because of your beauty, you don’t need anybody to tell you that when your beauty fades away because it is bound to, his love for you also fades away with your beauty. He should love you unconditionally for whom you are and what you are.

In conclusion, for you to have a good husband, you must also have the qualities of a good wife. Be the change you want. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Long Will You Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her / What's Ur Lover's Best Song? / Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.