Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? (5460 Views)

Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On In Osun State / Who Do You Think Has Won This Fight (photo: (pls Give Ans With Reason) / Someone Pls Tell Niger Police How Ugly They Look On This New Camouflage Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by TheSly: 4:38am On Mar 17, 2008
.i got my mansion built in the jungle

U meant. . .the mud hut u built in your village? embarassed
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by Nobody: 4:39am On Mar 17, 2008
@sly
mofe lo sun jare, otiremi. . .laterz, my friend. just dnt sleep with you mouth open like last time. . .how did i know? i asked your Gf

®~^Sly^~®:

You meant. . .the mud hut u built in your village? embarassed
tha's what i call it, since a mansion is not that big a deal. . .i have 50 of them already
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by TheSly: 4:41am On Mar 17, 2008
Laterz jare wink
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by Kobojunkie: 6:24am On Mar 17, 2008
Now I think we get nothing but excuses every which way one looks. Last I checked it was " Give the man a break, He is less than a year in office, what do you expect him to accomplish in less than a year in office", now it is "the assembly has not approved the bugdet and so the man cannot do anything until the assembly decides to approve the budget"?? Na wa oo. Make we wait two years come see what the excuse will be by then??

I will stick to my simplistic approach to solving problems in Nigeria as long as I can. Nothing stops that man from contracting the construction of electricity generating plants to already proven companies in other countries. He is the president for crying out loud. We elected him cause we wanted someone up there who could get the job done. Not someone who will come to feed us the same lousy excuses others before him have fed us.
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by SkyBlue1: 10:36am On Mar 17, 2008
The excuses get more pathetic everyday. If we are saying he hasn't done anything to checkmate the wrong of OBJ, IBB and co because of "vested interest" then let us call a spade a spade and simply come out and say he has no courage, he has no liver, he holds the interest of such people above the interest of Nigeria. Ok, so now we have said he has no courage and does not want to probe anybody so that "his friends won't stop playing with him" then what is he doing to move the nation forward if he wants us to forget about those who continue to be the rut in the progress of the nation? Let us for a moment pretend that the problems are so "complex" as some want to claim. If the problems are so complex, shouldn't that warrant a more urgent take on it if there is a will to develop the nation? If we keep on sitting down with our "complex" problems and beating around the bush is that going to reduce the complexity of the problems? Budget has not been passed till now, FOI bill has not been passed till now but motion to increase salary of members of the house and president was passed in a matter of days. How very "complex", or is complexity in our case just a euphemism for corruption, no vision, greed, selfishness, etc?
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by frag(m): 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2008
This country is ours! It is our obligation to make it great by whichever way we know right. In my opinion,creating a medium to communicate with the people in government will go a long way.Some people, like A K O, may think it the least of all our problems but it cost nothing and it is more effective than sitting here and calling other people fools.
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by AKO1(m): 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2008
And in your 'wise' opinion Yar'Adua's email address would be given to you on nairaland? I will keep watching this thread to see. In the meantime try the ones we have suggested. Who tell you say the guy get e-mail sef
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by frag(m): 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2008
I only need to ascertain one thing on this post and its to comfirm that no one amongst us here knows it.
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by Scopium: 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2008
[size=13pt]Sorry I don't have it[/size]
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by Oracle14(m): 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2008
I agree with Frag, the reason we have people in government taking decisions that are not productive to the people is basically the absence of people government links, with block headed presidential advisers that have no links with the people, how can the president create policies that affect the average Nigerian?
Creativity from a leader comes from his grass root knowledge. Yaradua did not have a presidential campaign based on grass root like Obama, he was imposed on Nigerians and has played on our desperation and we have accepted him.
What we are getting now is what we should expect, as time goes on he would become more detached, It is only Nigerian politics that expects the President to have compasion and serve the people; simply because the people did not count in his attaining political office.
Finally, even with all the emails you would send to his box, Frag, you are not his constituency, the PDP officials are so don't expect changes.
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by bawomolo(m): 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2008
I will stick to my simplistic approach to solving problems in Nigeria as long as I can. Nothing stops that man from contracting the construction of electricity generating plants to already proven companies in other countries. He is the president for crying out loud. We elected him cause we wanted someone up there who could get the job done. Not someone who will come to feed us the same lousy excuses others before him have fed us.

i don't think the president of a democratic country can hand out contracts without approval of the national assembly. the main problem in nigeria are the senators/representatives.
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by Kobojunkie: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2008
bawomolo:

i don't think the president of a democratic country can hand out contracts without approval of the national assembly. the main problem in nigeria are the senators/representatives.

I am not saying that he do the job himself but for crying out loud. He is the freaking president and we gave him that power so we see him get the job done any which way he has to get it done. I for one am sick and tired of the many excuses. we have always known these senators and reps have been problems in the past, we do not want that excuse anymore. Instead, we want to hear the president come out to tell us exactly where the wall is and if we have to vote for change of senators, we will do it to clear the way for him. simple!!!
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by bawomolo(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2008
Instead, we want to hear the president come out to tell us exactly where the wall is and if we have to vote for change of senators, we will do it to clear the way for him. simple!!!

i don't think the constitution allows for the president to dissolve a government and call for new parliamentary elections. that's usually an european phenomenom. yes the president can be vocal, but what would words do when u have crooks in the national assembly.
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2008
bawomolo:

i[b] don't think the constitution allows for the president to dissolve a government and call for new parliamentary elections[/b]. that's usually an european phenomenom. yes the president can be vocal, but what would words do when u have crooks in the national assembly.

Neither did I suggest the president do such. I am not sure how you keep reading things I did not post. I am not here to debate what ifs. I know what we have now is not working and I am willing to try a situation instead where the people are more active in making decisions. If it fails, then when it does we will know, but till then, assuming it will, to me is ridiculous considering all we already know of what happens when the people are not involved.
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by bawomolo(m): 12:57am On Mar 18, 2008
Neither did I suggest the president do such. I am not sure how you keep reading things I did not post. I am not here to debate what ifs. I know what we have now is not working and I am willing to try a situation instead where the people are more active in making decisions. If it fails, then when it does we will know, but till then, assuming it will, to me is ridiculous considering all we already know of what happens when the people are not involved.

a people's government?? i still prefer the representative democracy we have, the problem is not everyone gets to pick who actually represents them. Yar-adua can only do so much with an ineffective legislative branch with the likes of igodo megodo.
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by Kobojunkie: 1:01am On Mar 18, 2008
bawomolo:

a people's government?? i still prefer the representative democracy we have, the problem is not everyone gets to pick who actually represents them. Yar-adua can only do so much with an ineffective legislative branch with the likes of igodo megodo.

Like I said earlier and have said so many times over now, if he can only do so much then I prefer he step down and let someone else who can do so much more to get in there and get more done. I prefer democracy for the people by the people, not democracy crippled by legislative branches who do not represent the interest of the people at all. Anywho, we can debate this from today to the morrow. I still remain that I would also be interested in getting my hands on the man's email address if that be possible and give him a piece of my mind directly, rather than debate with you if my opinion is valid or not by you or anyone else in here. I am about sick and tired of the whole debating and watching as nothing changes at all.
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by bawomolo(m): 1:12am On Mar 18, 2008
why don't u consider a political career in naija then. let ur voice be heard
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by Kobojunkie: 1:14am On Mar 18, 2008
bawomolo:

why don't u consider a political career in naija then. let your voice be heard

Nah!!! I might loose my mind listening to all those idiots talk about and achieve nothing all day and actually show up with a bomb to get rid of them all myself since the people do not seem to be able to do it of their own and Yar adua seems to be too SPINELESS to do the right thing , LMAO!!!
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by debosky(m): 1:24am On Mar 18, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Like I said earlier and have said so many times over now, if he can only do so much then I prefer he step down and let someone else who can do so much more to get in there and get more done. I prefer democracy for the people by the people, not democracy crippled by legislative branches who do not represent the interest of the people at all. Anywho, we can debate this from today to the morrow. I still remain that I would also be interested in getting my hands on the man's email address if that be possible and give him a piece of my mind directly, rather than debate with you if my opinion is valid or not by you or anyone else in here. I am about sick and tired of the whole debating and watching as nothing changes at all.

what would that achieve oh great and wise Kobo?

if you are sick and tired of debating, go to naija or do something to make a difference.

I have simply pointed out one of the ways in which he might be held back from doing whatever he wants. All this focus on ONE MAN like he has absolute power is the crux of the matter - it takes so many people to co-operate to make things work, but when they fail the shit falls on one man only.

Siemens an 'reputable international company' was discovered to be as corrupt as the government itself, which sane man would rush into awarding contracts just like that after the experience with Obj's rash awards? Things are happening in the power sector, private hands are building stations as we speak, but due to on average 2 year gestation periods, not to talk of gas supply issues, those projects are not yet on stream

Let 4play regale you with tales of how contracts were awarded, but because of lack of proper planning, some turbines are lying unused now because the only road/bridge to the power plant location cannot carry the weight of the turbine! Goverment gung ho contract awards have failed. another approach is needed.

Vote for a change of senators is 'simple'? again you show your lack of understanding of the complexities involved. Do you know the lengthy procedures required to recall a senator and elect a new one? You'll spend the next 2 years just getting the senator out of office if that is attempted. Simplicity works well in principle, but realities on ground are much different.
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by Kobojunkie: 1:32am On Mar 18, 2008
debosky:

what would that achieve oh great and wise Kobo?

if you are sick and tired of debating, go to naija or do something to make a difference.

I have simply pointed out one of the ways in which he might be held back from doing whatever he wants. All this focus on ONE MAN like he has absolute power is the crux of the matter - it takes so many people to co-operate to make things work, but when they fail the shit falls on one man only.

Siemens an 'reputable international company' was discovered to be as corrupt as the government itself, which sane man would rush into awarding contracts just like that after the experience with Obj's rash awards? Things are happening in the power sector, private hands are building stations as we speak, but due to on average 2 year gestation periods, not to talk of gas supply issues, those projects are not yet on stream

Let 4play regale you with tales of how contracts were awarded, but because of lack of proper planning, some turbines are lying unused now because the only road/bridge to the power plant location cannot carry the weight of the turbine! Goverment gung ho contract awards have failed. another approach is needed.

Vote for a change of senators is 'simple'? again you show your lack of understanding of the complexities involved. Do you know the lengthy procedures required to recall a senator and elect a new one? You'll spend the next 2 years just getting the senator out of office if that is attempted. Simplicity works well in principle, but realities on ground are much different.

You do not get it. This story has been told this same way or similar, so many times over. You want to go on and on telling me how the man is trying, I don't give a hoot if he is trying or not as I did not vote (hire him) to tell me that. We hired him to get us results and we want not more excuses, but results. He is president for a reason. We did not set him as senator or governor, No, we set him as president and so as president, we demand he do his job or step down and let another come in to do better. Simple!!

Even corporations around the world today would not tolerate this. We have heard stories of CEO's dropped in less than a year of taking office for not producing results within that period. We have endured this sort for 47 years already, why should we continue to listen to more and more of the same old stories
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by debosky(m): 1:37am On Mar 18, 2008
Kobojunkie:

You do not get it. This story has been told this same way or similar, so many times over. You want to go on and on telling me how the man is trying, I don't give a hoot if he is trying or not as I did not vote (hire him) to tell me that. We hired him to get us results and we want not more excuses, but results. He is president for a reason. We did not set him as senator or governor, No, we set him as president and so as president, we demand he do his job or step down and let another come in to do better. Simple!!

its obvious YOU do not get it. . .is his job to unilaterally solve Nigeria's problems? If so, why bother with senators, reps, or governors? OBJ got in trouble with his whole messianic approach which you are advocating now 'the almighty problem solver' and we know where that got us.

I understand your frustration, but if you learn from our immediate past history, we've seen how the best intended 'rapid response' methods for solving problems have failed. OBJ came in all guns blazing and got sabotaged. . .will it be unreasonable to allow someone else pursue a different approach?

If it takes him a full year to articulate and initiate long lasting programs with real impact, I'll take that over the smoke and mirrors show we've had with lots of motion but no movement.

He IS doing his job, and I have not heard him tell you or anyone else that he is 'trying' - he has set targets, if he fails to meet them, by all means harangue him and call for his head.
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by Kobojunkie: 1:47am On Mar 18, 2008
debosky:

its obvious YOU do not get it. . .is his job to unilaterally solve Nigeria's problems? If so, why bother with senators, reps, or governors? OBJ got in trouble with his whole messianic approach which you are advocating now 'the almighty problem solver' and we know where that got us.

I understand your frustration, but if you learn from our immediate past history, we've seen how the best intended 'rapid response' methods for solving problems have failed. OBJ came in all guns blazing and got sabotaged. . .will it be unreasonable to allow someone else pursue a different approach?

If it takes him a full year to articulate and initiate long lasting programs with real impact, I'll take that over the smoke and mirrors show we've had with lots of motion but no movement.

He IS doing his job, and I have not heard him tell you or anyone else that he is 'trying' - he has set targets, if he fails to meet them, by all means harangue him and call for his head.

What is obvious is that you seem to be willing to create and make excuses for the current president that I am not willing to accept. I don't agree with your analysis of what went wrong during obasanjo's time in the seat. Infact, I think it was more a lack of planning blended with corruption that killed him.

I believe that we are on opposite poles here and there is no way what you propose is ever going to make sense with me. Imagine a company hiring an employee to get work done and investing thousands of dollars for a whole year to allow that employee articulate the job responsibilities and requirements?? There are people out there who can save that company money from day one; people who already know and understand what the job requires and are ready to save that company money from day one by starting immediately to get the job done. What you still put down does not make sense to me, not one bit.

I do not even know what he intends to do about the problems with roads and electricity. I read a report in some paper of what he may be planning to do to the banking sector and that makes me even more concerned about what his priorities may be versus the people's priorities. We still do not know of any plan to build new plants in the country but so far we have heard over and over of what the past regime spent on that sector.
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by doyin13(m): 1:49am On Mar 18, 2008
debosky:

Abeg ooo. . . .You no hear say this guy leave 6 billion naira after his time for Katsina

He was apparently worried about the Katsina Inflation Index
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by bawomolo(m): 1:51am On Mar 18, 2008
i think nigerians should have asked yar adua for his proposed policies while he was campaigning. seems too late to go back on that.  if he steps down, he would be replaced by a vice president that isn't that much different from him. all branches of government has to work for any real progress to be made.
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by debosky(m): 1:57am On Mar 18, 2008
Kobojunkie:

What is obvious is that you seem to be willing to create and make excuses for the current president that I am not willing to accept. I don't agree with your analysis of what went wrong during obasanjo's time in the seat. Infact, I think it was more a lack of planning blended with corruption that killed him.

I believe that we are on opposite poles here and there is no way what you propose is ever going to make sense with me. Imagine a company hiring an employee to get work done and investing thousands of dollars for a whole year to allow that employee articulate the job responsibilities and requirements?? There are people out there who can save that company money from day one; people who already know and understand what the job requires and are ready to save that company money from day one by starting immediately to get the job done. What you still put down does not make sense to me, not one bit.

when CEO's are called in to turn around companies. . don't they assess what is systemically wrong first before jumping in to tackle problems? don't they ever ever come across the principles of Root Cause Analysis or Failure Analysis? Sure he should just get in and award another round of contracts to prove to Kobo and crew that he is working.

You may not agree with my analysis, but it is based on detailed research, especially on the power sector, 4play and others will bear me witness on this forum. Especially when it turned out to be a large mess in the end, highly disappointing. I will rather have a more focused approach with achievable milestones than pie-in-the-sky declarations that never come to pass.

If there are people ready to 'save money from day one' why didn't you elect them? begin the process for Yar'adua's recall then, since he has not performed up to your expectation.
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by doyin13(m): 2:02am On Mar 18, 2008
debosky:

when CEO's are called in to turn around companies. . don't they assess what is systemically wrong first before jumping in to tackle problems? don't they ever ever come across the principles of Root Cause Analysis or Failure Analysis? Sure he should just get in and award another round of contracts to prove to Kobo and crew that he is working.

You may not agree with my analysis, but it is based on detailed research, especially on the power sector, 4play and others will bear me witness on this forum. Especially when it turned out to be a large mess in the end, highly disappointing. I will rather have a more focused approach with achievable milestones than pie-in-the-sky declarations that never come to pass.

If there are people ready to 'save money from day one' why didn't you elect them? begin the process for Yar'adua's recall then, since he has not performed up to your expectation.

I still find it difficult to believe that a sincere group of people determined to make a change and excercise oversight, not a President who in the hopes of leaving a legacy rushes all these projects in the twilight of his tenure, can not solve the mess in the Power sector.

With all due respect. . . .I just fail to believe that.

Yaradua simply looks like he hasn't got a clue, either with the mess he inherited or with the way forward.
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by Kobojunkie: 2:05am On Mar 18, 2008
debosky:

CEOS, when called in to turn around companies,are not called in without them having a previous idea of what the problem is and a possible plan on how to get solutions in place. Even while they are busy assessing, they are also busy getting results.

No one is saying he should start giving out contracts willy-nilly, without plans and the whole lot. He has been in office long enough to at least have a plan, ready to implement. Where is it? What is it?? When will it be ?? My Analysis of what went wrong with the obasanjo situation is also based on detailed research and analysis of what happened and how it happened and I still remain that I do not share your view at all in this. About recalling, look up, the thread is about getting  his email and so if you have it, feel free to pass it on and those who want to will contact him.
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by debosky(m): 2:10am On Mar 18, 2008
Kobojunkie:

CEOS when called in to turn around companies, they are not called in without them having a previous idea of what the problem is and without them having ideas or plans on how to get solutions, even while they are busy assessing, they are also busy getting results.

misquoting me will not give you extra brownie points in this. No one is saying he should start giving out contracts without plans and the whole lot. He has been in office long enough to at least have a plan, ready to implement. Where is it? What is it?? When will it be ?? My Analysis of what went wrong with the obasanjo situation is also based on detailed research and analysis of what happened and how it happened and I still remain that I do not share your view at all in this. About recalling, look up, the thread is about getting his email and so if you have it, feel free to pass it on and those who want to will contact him.

Unfortunately I do not have his email address.

One the issue of 'plans' - one of them is, as a short term target, to achieve 6,000MW by the end of next year through proper licensing of IPP's and completion of feasible portions of Obj's NIPP program. Read up on Ransome Owan's presentations on the subject to learn more.

There are plans and actions taking place out there, maybe not suited to your 'do it now, simple!' ideology, but plans and actions all the same

In addition to that, he has a clear 7 point agenda that is supposed to begin implementation once the budget is passed. . .if you cannot wait for that to happen first, then I guess you better transform him into a supreme ruler who can order things done by fiat.
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by Kobojunkie: 2:16am On Mar 18, 2008
debosky:

Unfortunately I do not have his email address.

One the issue of 'plans' - one of them is, as a short term target, to achieve 6,000MW by the end of next year through proper licensing of IPP's and completion of feasible portions of Obj's NIPP program. Read up on Ransome Owan's presentations on the subject to learn more.

There are plans and actions taking place out there, maybe not suited to your 'do it now, simple!' ideology, but plans and actions all the same

In addition to that, he has a clear 7 point agenda that is supposed to begin implementation once the budget is passed. . .if you cannot wait for that to happen first, then I guess you better transform him into a supreme ruler who can order things done by fiat.

If all you can do is provide me with information that is old, infact, almost a year old, what do you expect me to do?? Fold my hands and wait a bit longer?? Well, I still stand with the dude who started this thread, I will continue to seek his email address to get me real time update on his 7-point; where they are and when we shouldexpect to see results. Last thing I believe many need is more rhetorics from yaradua prophets, telling them to wait a bit longer for the man. I would rather scream that he do something asap, then sit and wait, sorry.
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by debosky(m): 2:30am On Mar 18, 2008
Alright Kobo, scream all you want.

I am following events closely, not screaming 'do something asap' without carefully looking to see what is being done

I am simply pointing you in the right direction, if information from last week about Geometric Power installing power turbines in Aba is 'over a year old' then its all good mate. . .seek out your 'information' wherever you know it lies.

A 'real time update'? grin grin all this yankee nonsense is getting to you mate.

On a serious note, how will any president who has sworn to move by the letter of the law start implementing projects or signing contracts without a budget being passed? You are being clever by half if you think that is simply an excuse and not a real impediment to whatever plans he might have.

I am far from being a Yardie prophet, I am probably a more strident critic than you are, but not given to much pontification as your noble self. No one is sitting and waiting, things are happening on the ground if you only pause from your screaming once in a while and look closely.
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by Kobojunkie: 2:42am On Mar 18, 2008
debosky:

Alright Kobo, scream all you want.

I am following events closely, not screaming 'do something asap' without carefully looking to see what is being done

I am simply pointing you in the right direction, if information from last week about Geometric Power installing power turbines in Aba is 'over a year old' then its all good mate. . .seek out your 'information' wherever you know it lies.

A 'real time update'? grin grin all this yankee nonsense is getting to you mate.

On a serious note, how will any president who has sworn to move by the letter of the law start implementing projects or signing contracts without a budget being passed? You are being clever by half if you think that is simply an excuse and not a real impediment to whatever plans he might have.

I am far from being a Yardie prophet, I am probably a more strident critic than you are, but not given to much pontification as your noble self. No one is sitting and waiting, things are happening on the ground if you only pause from your screaming once in a while and look closely.

Why don't you again, keep your "right directions" while I keep my "right directions". Once again, it is obvious I do not agree with your assessment and your "right direction" does not appeal at all to me. If you have convinced yourself that you are more informed than I am of what happens and are not able to give me updates that are new and not the same old news, then that is ok with me. I will continue to seek updates and would prefer my screaming to what you offer me instead. Thanks but no thanks

Geometric Power Limited is an indigenous, private-sector driven pioneer power provider in Nigeria, whose focus is on the generation, transmission and distribution of affordable and reliable power to industrial clusters and the general public in Nigeria and Sub -Saharan Africa.
http://geometricpower.com/

Are you NOW saying that Geometric is part of Yar adua's plan which you claim he will START implementing as soon as budget is approved?? Cause from the companies site it is claimed it is private sector.
Re: Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? by doyin13(m): 2:48am On Mar 18, 2008
@KOBO

Who hire monkey.? Bloody gate crashers the lot of them angry angry angry

Frankly I think the man's brain is as slow as his speech.

IGODO MEGODO for President. At least we will get entertainment value

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Freed Journalists In Corruption Scandal / Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra / Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.