Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,941 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Reflecting On The Miraculous Signs Of Allah - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Reflecting On The Miraculous Signs Of Allah (11884 Views)

Hurricane Sandy: Reflecting On The Winds / The Miraculous Crack On The Wall Of The Holy Ka'ba In Makkah / Ashura: How Reflecting On Hussein's Sacrifice Made Me Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reflecting On The Miraculous Signs Of Allah by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
WHY DID U HIDE ALL MY POSTS
Re: Reflecting On The Miraculous Signs Of Allah by wisestman(m): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
abdul23: And what about WW1,WW2,the crusade,apetheid,slave trade,hiroshima-nagasaki and more.I am sure they are not muslims.Islam has been around for centuries no complain but immediately the west got the media,they use it to what they do best,brainwashing.keep exposing ur level of gullibility and dont blame islam for ur ignorance.
very foolish comparison...in which one of these did any perpetrator do so in the name of God or in the name of Jesus. taking stupid excuses from ancients events while yours brothers are bombing in d name of ur god everyday and turning countries into places of death with suicide bombings. but my question is what is with u guys and suicide bombings?
Re: Reflecting On The Miraculous Signs Of Allah by pure123: 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
Walexz02:
I guess u knew what u posted nw is rubb.ish?... If u can show me a xtrian thread, dt u can find a useless comment(such as yours) by a muslims, then I will agree dt xtrians ar tolerant. May Allah guide us to the straight path.

please i am not against you or anybody/your religion now.......it's only the warning that i was complaning about! PLEASE
Re: Reflecting On The Miraculous Signs Of Allah by stpat1(m): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
REALITY101: Seun what's this? What happened to freedom of speech at least on the Internet since you guys don't practice it over there? You don't tell people what to say or warn them about speaking their mind or whatsoever. Guilty conscience much

We all know there's nothing good about Islam!

Your statement is resentful, derogatory, disgusting, demeaning, abusive, degrading, instigating, insulting, inciting, unintelligent, and therefore totally unacceptable. You chose the religion u followed by choice.
so live and let others live.
Re: Reflecting On The Miraculous Signs Of Allah by deols(f): 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
stpat1:

Your statement is resentful, derogatory, disgusting, demeaning, abusive, degrading, instigating, insulting, inciting, unintelligent, and therefore totally unacceptable. You chose the religion u followed by choice.
so live and let others live.

let him show the world the tolerance of non Muslims.
Re: Reflecting On The Miraculous Signs Of Allah by gbadexy(m): 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
This online forum really helps to understand the mindset of people.
Just as with the tribal hatred being displayed here and so with the religious intolerance being displayed here, it shows the human race only act nice in reality but most would really surprise you when given an anonymous means of expressing themselves.
With the way yoruba and ibos behave in lagos, you won't expect there to be this much enmity online and so also the ways christians and muslims relate in person.
As it stands, I prefer pagans (and have met a few) to these hypocritical , self righteous bunch.
I don't know why you all want to have cardiac arrest simply because 2 Islamic posts made front page on muslims holy day.
There are numerous non Islamic posts on the front page to click on and the title of the Islamic threads are self explanatory to even the most obtuse person to know its an Islamic thread, so I wonder why open it and start hyperventilating.
Re: Reflecting On The Miraculous Signs Of Allah by Slickest(m): 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
Mavor: You are just abusing your moderator rights by flodding Nairaland frontpage with Islamic thread. Why not go to a religious forum. Wonder what Nairaland is turning into these days. Another alternative is highly needed.
Ur partially right though!....but if pixz of davido watching channel o could make a front page I don't see anythin wrong in this,itz takin us on a walk from ignoranz....buh we ar al entitld 2 diffrnt opinionz sha
Re: Reflecting On The Miraculous Signs Of Allah by probsolver: 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hmm, dnt really suprised anyway buh just affirm the level of people that think they ar educated, but really they are educated illetrate. Your open hatred to Islam is nt new your forefathers have done such but Islam reign supreme, so keep displaying ur level of ignorant. If u abuse or say a bad thing about islam u are either illetrate or insincere.
Re: Reflecting On The Miraculous Signs Of Allah by kemiola89(f): 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
Wow! Such a wonderful piece. This serves as a reminder to all muslim ummah, to live your everyday according to words of the holy book! May Almighty Allah make it easier for us all, and grant us the knowledge to study the holy book (qur'an) and understand, and make us a better muslim. Ameen.
Re: Reflecting On The Miraculous Signs Of Allah by BEDMON1900: 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
جزاكم الله خيرا
Re: Reflecting On The Miraculous Signs Of Allah by mutoheer: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
Why do people make some offensive comments here? They so hate Islam that they take offence in an ordinary write up which do not hurts anyone. This Islamaphobia
Re: Reflecting On The Miraculous Signs Of Allah by sino(m): 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
May Allah reward you tbaba abundantly, i always love the insight you bring in explaining the Qur'an.

i'll start this InshAllah.
Re: Reflecting On The Miraculous Signs Of Allah by aurenflani: 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
1 shortblackboy: were any of those religious conflicts besides boko haram and alqaeda are still bombing everywhere and u are talkin about history. is apathaid still on?

Yes what do you call the extortion currently going on against your countries by the christianism empire through the excuse call London club, Paris club, IMF, world bank? What about sponsoring of murderous groups and invasion of other people's countries?

Can you even go near your pastor or shake hands with him?

Do not carry your self inflicted frustrations to our doorstep because we aren't the ones who give you christianism, sucker.
Re: Reflecting On The Miraculous Signs Of Allah by tbaba1234: 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
Salam Aurenflani,

Can you please watch your language? Muslims should not talk like that.

Abu Hurairah, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:

"Let whosoever believes in Allah and in the Last Day either speak good or be silent. Let whosoever believes in Allah and in the Last Day honour his neighbour. Let whosoever believes in Allah and in the Last Day honour his guest."

[Al-Bukhari & Muslim]
Re: Reflecting On The Miraculous Signs Of Allah by GeneralJ(m): 12:17am On Feb 23, 2013
To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam.
shocked shocked
What the fhuck
Re: Reflecting On The Miraculous Signs Of Allah by danot1030: 7:29am On Feb 23, 2013
REALITY101: Seun what's this? What happened to freedom of speech at least on the Internet since you guys don't practice it over there? You don't tell people what to say or warn them about speaking their mind or whatsoever. Guilty conscience much

We all know there's nothing good about Islam!

Seun is bias, how has he responded to all those criticism against Christianity on NL. Bunch of hypocrites, tell me what is gud about islam. is it because the rest of us has been silent go allow peace to reign? Because we know your antics, you are quick in causing troubles, family of terrorist.
Re: Reflecting On The Miraculous Signs Of Allah by diarra94(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2013
abdul23: Instead of you to reply, u could just move to other topic now.I am sure tonto's threads are there.
so u knw tonto sef
Re: Reflecting On The Miraculous Signs Of Allah by tbaba1234: 11:53pm On Mar 05, 2013
A reminder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? / Was Allah The Moon God Of Ancient Arab Pagan? Holy Month Is Ushered In By Moon! / Ramadan Kareem To You All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.