Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Is Anyone Processing MPNP - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Anyone Processing MPNP (30193 Views)

Anyone Processing Canadian Immigration Visa Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by adebaxton(m): 10:01am On May 11, 2013
@watcher1,Sonet,House... I appreciate.. Some1 in manitoba was requesting I pay 300,000.. Thanks 2 Nairaland
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by Watcher1: 3:14pm On May 11, 2013
adebaxton: @watcher1,Sonet,House... I appreciate.. Some1 in manitoba was requesting I pay 300,000.. Thanks 2 Nairaland
I'll suggest nt to pay any money, if d person really wants to help u let him help even if u re to pay him back when u get to manitoba....Manitoba govt will make sure u ve a very strong connections before u can be nominated
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by adebaxton(m): 5:24pm On May 11, 2013
@Watcher 1... Do you mean they will confirm my ties with the person to knw if we are related? I knew him(the person over there) through a friend.
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by Watcher1: 8:52pm On May 11, 2013
adebaxton: @Watcher 1... Do you mean they will confirm my ties with the person to knw if we are related? I knew him(the person over there) through a friend.
Ofcourse they will, nt dat d person can not help u if he geniuely wants to but d issue of payin him dat kind of money is sumtin i dont undstand
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by sonet: 11:43pm On May 11, 2013
Watcher1: www.immigratemanitoba.com u will see whatever u want to knw...
yes try that link
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 13, 2013
in my experience, pple don't sponsor Just anybody because any criminal behaviour committed by the person they sponsor may affect them. there is no harm in helping pple, but if you help and they do something to implicate you that's the wahala.
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by Watcher1: 3:12pm On May 16, 2013
honey86: in my experience, pple don't sponsor Just anybody because any criminal behaviour committed by the person they sponsor may affect them. there is no harm in helping pple, but if you help and they do something to implicate you that's the wahala.
Dat's one of d problem ma sister, ppl cannt be trusted
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by aleshsenior2000(m): 5:24pm On May 22, 2013
sonet: where is everybody on this trend?
@ All cän u pls encourage those of us that re still combining our docuemnt together. pls dont let this forum die cos its mean so much to me.
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by Watcher1: 7:38pm On May 23, 2013
aleshsenior2000: @ All cän u pls encourage those of us that re still combining our docuemnt together. pls dont let this forum die cos its mean so much to me.
Any pressing issue regardin ur documents?
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by aleshsenior2000(m): 7:50pm On May 23, 2013
Watcher1: Any pressing issue regardin ur documents?
thnks so much. am all most thru wit my document but the prob at hand is the close relative issue and my greatest fear is that their requirement is changing on the daily basis. so i nid help on how to get close relative or friends. Besides pple that i know are not residing in Manitoba.
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by Pricelesss(f): 12:30am On May 24, 2013
aleshsenior2000: thnks so much. am all most thru wit my document but the prob at hand is the close relative issue and my greatest fear is that their requirement is changing on the daily basis. so i nid help on how to get close relative or friends. Besides pple that i know are not residing in Manitoba.
Thats the problem, I would love to apply through this but getting someone that can file or represent as a strong tie is d probz so I decided to go dere through the study permit option.. Thru a postgraduate or masters program
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by oluspe: 3:32pm On May 24, 2013
Some gladenning NEWS .
FS online application Jan 13 2013
Sponsor interview : 13 may 2013
LOA :16 may 2013.(sponsor recieved it in Brandon, manitoba)

So lets keep believing

2 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by Watcher1: 12:56pm On May 25, 2013
oluspe: Some gladenning NEWS .
FS online application Jan 13 2013
Sponsor interview : 13 may 2013
LOA :16 may 2013.(sponsor recieved it in Brandon, manitoba)

So lets keep believing
Wow am hapy for u...d rest us dat's stil waitin lets keep believin God for it and keep our figers crossed!
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by sonet: 2:12pm On May 25, 2013
online application is faster than mail I submmitted via mail since 22 of february still awaiting my file number
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by sonet: 2:15pm On May 25, 2013
aleshsenior2000: thnks so much. am all most thru wit my document but the prob at hand is the close relative issue and my greatest fear is that their requirement is changing on the daily basis. so i nid help on how to get close relative or friends. Besides pple that i know are not residing in Manitoba.
u can do strategic with that u dnt need sponsor
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by lilbro(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2013
Hello Guys,
Thanks Op for this thread, i submitted my online application 11 may and i have gotten my File number 1305 - XXXXXX
Acknowledgement of receipt from sponsor 15 may.
Hoping for the best with sponsors interview in another 4 months time, pls lets share our experiences. this is a very very good thread.
best wishes
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by lilbro(m): 2:47pm On May 25, 2013
Watcher1: Wow am hapy for u...d rest us dat's stil waitin lets keep believin God for it and keep our figers crossed!
please oluspe what is LOA? thanks
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by aleshsenior2000(m): 7:15pm On May 25, 2013
sonet: online application is faster than mail I submmitted via mail since 22 of february still awaiting my file number
God will make it ease insha Allah.
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by oluspe: 1:05am On May 26, 2013
lilbro:
lilbro:

LOA is letter of acceptance.you been nominated for migration
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by Watcher1: 4:59am On May 26, 2013
oluspe:

I guess u will soon go to Ghana right?
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by aleshsenior2000(m): 5:26am On May 26, 2013
sonet: u can do strategic with that u dnt need sponsor
pls does anyone know how to apply thru strategic Initiative process. thnks
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by lilbro(m): 2:30pm On May 26, 2013
oluspe:

Ok thanks alot, so like watcher asked is the next stage ghana interview? or u stil have to fill other forms to send to cic?
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by oluspe: 4:22am On May 27, 2013
lilbro:

Ok thanks alot, so like watcher asked is the next stage ghana interview? or u stil have to fill other forms to send to cic?

I av to apply to CIC for a permanent resident visa as a manitoba nominee. Its there they would transfer my file to my visa office after paying all relevant fees before expiry date in november
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by Nobody: 10:38am On May 27, 2013
oluspe:

I av to apply to CIC for a permanent resident visa as a manitoba nominee. Its there they would transfer my file to my visa office after paying all relevant fees before expiry date in november
Wow u serious? This is real!!! Nice one ohhhh, instead of spending about 4Million or More for the Masters program first..

Congrat by the way and yours was fast
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by Nobody: 10:46am On May 27, 2013
Please what if someone is in another country after application, can the process be continued there?

Am about traveling to Europe for my Masters program
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by lilbro(m): 2:28pm On May 27, 2013
oluspe:

Wow this is truly a waiting game, meaning we have to submit all documents same as the ones submitted to Mpnp? from what i see this process will take up to 1yr give o take
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by Watcher1: 2:45pm On May 27, 2013
oluspe:

Nova Scotia i guess, re u goin to do it urself or u sponsorer wil help u, Mpnp strongly sugest we shld pay online for d processin fees!
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 27, 2013
Please I have a few questions to ask?

Does the course I study have to be part of the listed Federal Skilled Workers program courses?

I studied Marketing, Can i still apply?

Then I heard dat FS no longer gets special or expedited preference. They now get the same review period with GS.

Do I have to write the Test of English before application or after?

Thanks for the anticipated response.
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by solomonwis(m): 8:04pm On May 27, 2013
Ijogz K: Please I have a few questions to ask?

Does the course I study have to be part of the listed Federal Skilled Workers program courses?

I studied Marketing, Can i still apply?

Then I heard dat FS no longer gets special or expedited preference. They now get the same review period with GS.

Do I have to write the Test of English before application or after?

Thanks for the anticipated response.

https://www.nairaland.com/1279130/canadian-federal-skilled-worker-program-timelines

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My ''One Chance Bus'' Experience / Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits / Dangerous Gutter At Alapara Junction Akute, Causing Accidents (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.