Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Is Anyone Processing MPNP - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Anyone Processing MPNP (30184 Views)

Anyone Processing Canadian Immigration Visa Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by chuchuhez: 2:12am On Feb 20, 2015
I submitted my application under family stream on the 24th of January 2014, had a phone interview on the 13th of January 2015. Up till now I have not heard from mpnp. Does anyone know how much longer I am going to wait
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by Omaricha3242: 8:02am On Apr 14, 2015
Please I need urgent reply. I have my student copy transcript can it be used? School refused to give me an official copy of my transcript and d student copy was written not for official use. Can someone hint me on what to do
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by Omaricha3242: 8:09am On Apr 14, 2015
Please how did you guys do transcript school doesn't want to give me and mpnp does not accept direct file sending
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by Omaricha3242: 8:13am On Apr 14, 2015
oluspe:

Am sorry ,pls whats d question have been quite busy lately. And then preparing to send my file to CIC . Would answer as much as i can. Was not able to read pm.
Wish every one best of luck
pls how did u go about ur transcript. can they accept student copy
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by WhyNa: 8:16am On Apr 15, 2015
Please is this thread still alive? What happens to those who do not have a sponsor? Can we still apply or is it late now. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by dream2014: 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
WhyNa:
Please is this thread still alive? What happens to those who do not have a sponsor? Can we still apply or is it late now. Thanks

An update is coming April 30 by MPNP. Ensure you visit their website constantly
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by WhyNa: 8:36am On Apr 17, 2015
dream2014:

An update is coming April 30 by MPNP. Ensure you visit their website constantly

Dream2014 I appreciate your reply. Gracias! I've tried reading from page 1 twice to get acquainted with the process but all the terms and everything still seems strange to me. Could you please put me through step by step so that if there is anything I need to have before the application period starts, I can start now to put them together. I'm sure there are other silent followers waiting to learn too. Merci Beaucoup! cheesy
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by dream2014: 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
WhyNa:

Dream2014 I appreciate your reply. Gracias! I've tried reading from page 1 twice to get acquainted with the process but all the terms and everything still seems strange to me. Could you please put me through step by step so that if there is anything I need to have before the application period starts, I can start now to put them together. I'm sure there are other silent followers waiting to learn too. Merci Beaucoup! cheesy

My pleasure. What would be needed depends on what the new criteria set is. For the last strategic initiative that was put on hold since 2013, the process is summarized below.

1. You send an application with you CV to them, if it is succesful
2. They send you a mail with a form and you are supposed to mail the filled form back with your CV and IELTS. Since IELTS or Toefle will be required at any of the streams, you can register and write it now. If you are successful with this;
3. You will be invited to Manitoba for what they call an exploratory visit. You are supposed to be interviewed at the end of this and if you are successful;
4 You will be issued invitation to apply. You will use this to apply on their portal attaching supporting documents like credentials, the invitation to apply and proof of funds among others. If this is processed and you are successful;
5, You will be issued LOA (letter of authority) nominating you as their nominee. This is what you will use to apply to Federal/CIC as provincial nominee.
6. Application to Federal for permanent resident.

It is hard to speculate but when they re open, we will know if thier are options for people who do not have ties (have anyone) in the province.

Hope this helps?

2 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by WhyNa: 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
dream2014:

My pleasure. What would be needed depends on what the new criteria set is. For the last strategic initiative that was put on hold since 2013, the process is summarized below.

1. You send an application with you CV to them, if it is succesful
2. They send you a mail with a form and you are supposed to mail the filled form back with your CV and IELTS. Since IELTS or Toefle will be required at any of the streams, you can register and write it now. If you are successful with this;
3. You will be invited to Manitoba for what they call an exploratory visit. You are supposed to be interviewed at the end of this and if you are successful;
4 You will be issued invitation to apply. You will use this to apply on their portal attaching supporting documents like credentials, the invitation to apply and proof of funds among others. If this is processed and you are successful;
5, You will be issued LOA (letter of authority) nominating you as their nominee. This is what you will use to apply to Federal/CIC as provincial nominee.
6. Application to Federal for permanent resident.

It is hard to speculate but when they re open, we will know if thier are options for people who do not have ties (have anyone) in the province.

Hope this helps?

Very much. Thanks alot. I have written IELTS, so I guess I have to wait till 30th. About the visit to Manitoba, is it funded by them? cheesy Are there cases wherby one doesn't make it after the visit or after step 4 in your write up. How much are we looking at as regards proof of funding?

Thanks again for your time
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by drealsheggs: 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
WhyNa, please how much is the cost of Ieslt exam and do you really av materials that u used in preparing for the exam then, please kindly advise as it would help me in the nearest future.
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by WhyNa: 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
drealsheggs:
WhyNa, please how much is the cost of Ieslt exam and do you really av materials that u used in preparing for the exam then, please kindly advise as it would help me in the nearest future.

https://www.nairaland.com/1866942/ielts-share-experience-ask-questions
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by dream2014: 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
WhyNa:

Very much. Thanks alot. I have written IELTS, so I guess I have to wait till 30th. About the visit to Manitoba, is it funded by them? cheesy Are there cases wherby one doesn't make it after the visit or after step 4 in your write up. How much are we looking at as regards proof of funding?

Thanks again for your time

1. While waiting, you can search for other provinces if any is open at the moment.
2. Visit to Manitoba is not funded by them, you have to bear the cost.
3. Well there are possibilities you might not make it after visiting or step 4. Nothing is given. I almost missed mine when i went because may be i did one or two mistakes during the interview. Infact while most people got their invitation to apply on the spot, I got mine after 4 weeks (It was posted to me).
4. I dont know what the current proof of fund is, but i remember when i was going through it, you need to have 10000 Canadian dollars for principal applicant and 2000 canadian dollars each for dependents.

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by o2(f): 2:19pm On May 12, 2015
Anybody still here who expressed interst on the MPNP stuff
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by anyicent: 4:31pm On May 12, 2015
@o2, yes. Can you help?
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 09, 2015
[b][/b] pls house i need help on how to go about d mpnp...pls kind lead me hand in hand because am a novice in this..i have 5.5 overall band ielts and about to do a eca of my ond. thx guys
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by Kendima: 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hello house, has anyone submitted the Manitoba expression of interest recently?
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by o2(f): 9:09am On Nov 21, 2016
Kendima:
Hello house, has anyone submitted the Manitoba expression of interest recently?

Yes
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by classichsy(m): 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
o2:

Yes

heIIo. I sent you PM
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by honeybeetom: 11:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
AVAILABLE VACANT APARTMENT IN MANITOBA!!!!
I have a 2 bedroom apartment for rent at Niakwa road, Winnipeg, Manitoba. The location is central and very close to a lot of social amenities, such as; superstores, healthcare, employment Manitoba, schools etc. The monthly rent fee is negotiable. Let me know if you or someone you know would be interested.
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by Ogamazi001(m): 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
MY QUESTION EXACTLY. PLZ CAN A GURU HELP ME OUT? THANKS
decna:
I am interested in MPNP through morden sponsorship, but in evidence of enough settlement funds can i include my pensions statement, cooperative contributions statement in addition to my bank account statement?. Pls i need a response.
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by Ogamazi001(m): 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
I WANT TO EXPRESS INTEREST BUT DONT KNOW ALL THE REQUIRED DOCS. ALSO MY IELTS RESULT IS AS FOLLOWS...LRWS 7,6.5,6,7.5. MY TOTAL CRS WITH WIFEY STANDS AT 363. THIS WAS BEFORE ECA CAME OUT. I UPDATED OUR EE PROFILE WITH ECA NO AND NOTHING CHANGED. NOW I'M THINKING OF MPNP BUT WHEN I CALCULATED OUR POSSIBLE RANKING IT STANDS AT 337. I DONT KNOW IF I'M DOING IT WELL OR NOT.
I'VE 2 OR MORE CERTIFICATE OND AND B.SC 31 YRS, WIFEY HAS B.SC 32YRS. WE BOTH HAVE OVER 6YRS WORK EXP. SOMEBODY HELP ME. A FRIEND IS HELPING US LOOK FOR WHO CAN NOMINATE US AS HES PRESENTLY NOMINATING SOMEONE ELSE.
o2:
Anybody still here who expressed interst on the MPNP stuff
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by funmike83(f): 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hello, is this thread still alive, i have questionssssss
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by FemiD(m): 6:54am On Oct 10, 2019
I applied for the MPNP EOI and had a score of 572 in the SWO stream. I understand that the last draw had a cutoff at 731. What can I do to improve my score. I already have a family tie, IELTS of S8,L8,R7, W6 and MSc. imputed to give me my present point. I need some quick help, please
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by harmony940(m): 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
There is a far better route for Canada,with those who have low IELTS score,please kindly contact me for more details.....
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by Odedenshi1(m): 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
harmony940:
There is a far better route for Canada,with those who have low IELTS score,please kindly contact me for more details.....

Kindly share here let others benefit. Thanks
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by adigun98(m): 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
Odedenshi1:

Kindly share here let others benefit. Thanks
He's obviously an agent and please don't trust any agent
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by harmony940(m): 2:10pm On May 14, 2020
Yes I am a reputable agent,and I believe in doing it yourself,there are better routes to Canada .... and I have helped people with low IELTS through the path.......I will send the manual but it's not free....
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by meetme01: 2:12pm On May 14, 2020
harmony940:
Yes I am a reputable agent,and I believe in doing it yourself,there are better routes to Canada .... and I have helped people with low IELTS through the path.......I will send the manual but it's not free....

Are you in Canada or Nigeria? If you're in Nigeria, why have you refused to DIY? Oga, explain the other routes. It might be your profit.
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by harmony940(m): 6:04pm On May 14, 2020
meetme01:

Are you in Canada or Nigeria? If you're in Nigeria, why have you refused to DIY? Oga, explain the other routes. It might be your profit.

I don't believe it's untill you travel to Canada before you can make it in life,I think that has answered your question....I did not get all the knowledge for free Mr....if you want something free keep browsing on the internet,and one day you might get what you are looking for.
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by meetme01: 6:09pm On May 14, 2020
harmony940:

I don't believe it's untill you travel to Canada before you can make it in life,I think that has answered your question....I did not get all the knowledge for free Mr....if you want something free keep browsing on the internet,and one day you might get what you are looking for.

I worked a few years in the North. Before we administer anything, they would ask.. Have you experienced such? Positive review will make them accept us, otherwise, it's a NO NO. Hence, my desire to ask you. What you are selling, have you used it before? It's potency can only be confirmed from - your- review, Sir..
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by harmony940(m): 6:17pm On May 14, 2020
[quote author=meetme01 post=89547801]

I worked a few years in the North. Before we administer anything, they would ask.. Have you experienced such? Positive review will make them accept us, otherwise, it's a NO NO. Hence, my desire to ask you. What you are selling, have you used it before? It's potency can only be confirmed from - your- review, Sir.. [/quote

Oh yes I have used it,and my relatives have benefited from it,now I actually get your point. The guide am selling is a do it yourself guide with low IELTS score to a route known as the rural and northern pilot immigration scheme.....I am not joking as I have helped 4 and still counting with this do it yourself guide....The truth is that most agents are scammers they are just after your money,that's why I decided to search and use it myself and to explain to others that they need not give their hard earned money to any agent....For vissa application when they cannot issue vissas....Mind you I also attended conferences and seminars to get to routes that will be easier for Nigerians......Presently there is also a working visssa with two years in the home care industry,but one have to work there for two years before changing your career,I can continue on and on,but must stop here,if you are convinced pm me and let's discuss further.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Travelers Storm Train Station, Neglect Kaduna-Abuja Express Because Of Bandits / It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! / My ''One Chance Bus'' Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.