Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (53668 Views)

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2013
Odunnu:
Lol. very funny statement. Ever heard of Kings and King makers? I am a Kingmaker grin grin grin grin

Taaa mechie onu, alu... Abomination angry angry angry

Women are NEVER king makers, don't let Amadioha be angry with you... angry angry angry

Take this in a friendly way o... before you attack. grin

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Odunnu: 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
manny4life:

Nne oma, I thought you said na iburo onye igbo? undecided undecided undecided

Anyway, you write well for onye aho onye igbo i.e. if what you said is true o...
I have said it a zillion times. My allegiance lies with Nigeria. I am a Nigerian. I speak 7 Nigerian languages very well. I can be from any ethnic group I choose and the good thing is, I always will present a supporting document.
So, for the purposes of this thread and this season, I am Igbo from Ezza in Ebonyi state. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Odunnu: 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
manny4life:

Taaa mechie onu, alu... Abomination angry angry angry

Women are NEVER king makers, don't let Amadioha be angry with you... angry angry angry

Take this in a friendly way o... before you attack. grin
I am not the violent type by nature. Ujo atu la gi Nwokeoma m. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by FreeGlobe(f): 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
alex101: Ndigbo, ana ma ekele unu. I greet you all and humbly seek your approval for me to serve you all. Thanks ang God bless Ndigbo. I do not seek to lead you all sons and daughters of the Igbo race, rather I want to to be your "servant" Eze. If elected, I will focus on the area of media importance vis-a-vis Igbo status in nigeria. Lots of lies have been peddled against us in nigeria by our enemies who control the media and we must fight back. Our parents did not fight these falsehood (understandably because they were picking up the pieces of their lives after the war) and if we the youths of Igboland cannot do this, then we've got problem.
Nice. You may my vote. let me wait for others, btw, whats your opinion on Biafra, SE governors, APC etc?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 11:33pm On Feb 21, 2013
Odunnu:
I am not the violent type by nature. Ujo atu la gi Nwokeoma m. cheesy

I'm not afraid my sister, I had to make that clear that though what I said "may be indeed true", but it was friendly.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Odunnu: 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
Well there isnt much you can do about it. I remain a king maker grin grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by gbanikiti(m): 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Nice. You may my vote. let me wait for others, btw, whats your opinion on Biafra, SE governors, APC etc?
sharrap! why ask him such question? you wanna teach him to become a hardcore bigot like you.

alex101, gba ya nkiti! izakwala ajuju ahu.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Demdem(m): 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
gbanikiti: sharrap! why ask him such question? you wanna teach him to become a hardcore bigot like you.

grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by FreeGlobe(f): 11:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
gbanikiti: sharrap! why ask him such question? you wanna teach him to become a hardcore bigot like you.

double id's alert.

@alex101 what are your thoughts too on our clown governor Rochas dragging APGA to APC cheesy
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by gbanikiti(m): 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2013
FreeGlobe:
double id's alert.

@alex101 what are your thoughts too on our clown governor Rochas dragging APGA to APC cheesy

Rubbish! i wonder why you didn't nominate yourself just as alex. or are you not fit to be an Eze? grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by OneNaira6: 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2013
Clirm: Pls can someone link me to where Yorubas are practicing this type of sh!t in nairaland ? Or any other tribe in naija ? Una too dey ridicul umaself. Unu megburu onwe unu na nzuzu

SMH!!! Dude you judge your life based on what other's do.

Where in igboland do they do this kind of disgracefulness.

Are you sure you are even Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by donchris369: 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2013
@ freeglobe are you from imo state? Abukwam nwa imo. I. Am just watching rochas my governor making a risky move in his political career. Anyway I wish him luck.
FreeGlobe:
double id's alert.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by OneNaira6: 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
I nominate Babymama. Even though she's a female but the chick can throw down and good at protecting Igbo unity. She has my vote.

Babymama for 2013!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by donchris369: 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2013
@ freeglobe are you from imo state? Abukwam nwa imo. I. Am just watching rochas my governor making a risky move in his political career. Anyway I wish him luck.

@ manny4life aghotakwam gi o. Obu muwwa gi na gwa ihe nile ahu na the other thread?
FreeGlobe:
double id's alert.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 11:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
FreeGlobe:
double id's alert.

Personally, Rochas defecting tot APC and Rochas draggig APGA to APC are two different motives. Rochas is his own man after all, though I think it's a not-so-good and unfavorable idea for him, but if he wants to defect into APC, that's he's decision, and you and I have to accept it.

Now as for APGA stands, I don't think APGA (as a party) was dragged into APC because their secretary released a statement stating they exempted themselves from that madness, I think being fair square, that's good enough for me. APGA needs grassroots positive development and being the ONLY party without associating with neither parties,they have a bright light ahead of them. Though they may NOT be able to rank and file APC or PDP, they can at least have effect on all SE states... From LG, to senators to governors.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2013
donchris369: @ freeglobe are you from imo state? Abukwam nwa imo. I. Am just watching rochas my goernor making a risky move in his political careera. Anyway I wish him luck.

@ manny4life aghotakwam gi o. Obu muwwa gi na gwa ihe nile ahu na the other thread?

How do you mean bros? Did I say any other thing? Biko kowa lum, I don't understand....

Are you talking about what Ify said?

If it's the ify comment, Berem said she WILL NEVER vote you because you called ify "akwuna" and I said yes though you said the same thing, that ify said hurtful things as well, I still believe that you're a good candidate because you're passionate about ndigbo, and though character is important, your falling out was solely with you and ify and not a a bad statement about igbos ... Brother please, say your thoughts because I'm confused, I like to deal with issues straight out.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 12:03am On Feb 22, 2013
@DonChris, I see that you're on, biko, please tell me what I said... Refer me to the thread, I seriously want to know...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by donchris369: 12:06am On Feb 22, 2013
Nwannem sorry echem mobu muwa ki nakpo fuctard? Anyway I am a very busy person, so I am not interested in the eze thing. I have someone in mind to nominate which I will do tomorrow.
manny4life:

How do you mean bros? Did I say any other thing? Biko kowa lum, I don't understand....

Are you talking about what Ify said?

If it's the ify comment, Berem said she WILL NEVER vote you because you called ify "akwuna" and I said yes though you said the same thing, that ify said hurtful things as well, I still believe that you're a good candidate because you're passionate about ndigbo, and though character is important, your falling out was solely with you and ify and not a a bad statement about igbos ... Brother please, say your thoughts because I'm confused, I like to deal with issues straight out.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 12:09am On Feb 22, 2013
donchris369: Nwannem sorry echem mobu muwa ki nakpo fuctard? Anyway I am a very busy person, so I am not interested in the eze thing. I have someone in mind to nominate which I will do tomorrow.

Mbanu, the person who I called person was Dayokanu and I quoted gbankiti, because she quoted him when she replied him...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by donchris369: 12:17am On Feb 22, 2013
Udo nwannem. I need to go to bed now, till tomorrow.
manny4life:

Mbanu, the person who I called person was Dayokanu and I quoted gbankiti, because she quoted him when she replied him...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by DuduNegro: 12:30am On Feb 22, 2013
i knew the way you guys were going it was going to end in this. well, the chaotic beginning of the secon or third ezeship is being watched. let us know who you elect this third time.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:34am On Feb 22, 2013
I have been very busy but i will soon get back....Manny4life kedu offia chelui?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Abagworo(m): 12:35am On Feb 22, 2013
You guys keep denigrating our culture. There can never ever be an Eze of the whole Igboland. That's how we came into this world as a people. Maybe the clans can elect their Ezes and Igwes and Obis depending on their own name and culture for kingship while others without Kingship culture can have the Oparans, Amalis, Ojiofors, Nze n'ozors, Ndenweali and Ohas.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Afam4eva(m): 12:43am On Feb 22, 2013
Abagworo: You guys keep denigrating our culture. There can never ever be an Eze of the whole Igboland. That's how we came into this world as a people. Maybe the clans can elect their Ezes and Igwes and Obis depending on their own name and culture for kingship while others without Kingship culture can have the Oparans, Amalis, Ojiofors, Nze n'ozors, Ndenweali and Ohas.
At least you agree that there are a people called Igbos. Eze Ndigbo here simply signified the head, director, managing director of Igbos on here or whatever you wanna call it. Not make a mountain out of a molehill.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ejine(m): 12:44am On Feb 22, 2013
Abagworo: You guys keep denigrating our culture. There can never ever be an Eze of the whole Igboland. That's how we came into this world as a people. Maybe the clans can elect their Ezes and Igwes and Obis depending on their own name and culture for kingship while others without Kingship culture can have the Oparans, Amalis, Ojiofors, Nze n'ozors, Ndenweali and Ohas.

Then let it be the Eze of the "Nairaland Clan". This is more about unity and cohesion between homeland Igbos and diaspora Igbos via social media.
Give it a rest. Your pseudo-contrarian antics are really starting to bore, dude undecided

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by pazienza(m): 1:15am On Feb 22, 2013
Eeh kwa! When did this one happen kwanu?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by alex101(m): 1:22am On Feb 22, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Thanks. @ the bolded, see my view below:

On Biafra: Lets just say I'm more PRO-BIAFRAN than even Dede1 himself LOL.

On SE governors: I see them as every other governors in nigeria,,,not bright, though I'd limit my opinion on our SE governors. Let me brief here: Obi showed his true colors by sanctioning the killings of his own in MASSOB. You don't have to order the killing of your kith and kins just because you're against their agitation,,,,bro, as bad as boko haram is, don't you see the northern establishment voicing their concern on the army when they engage boko haram.

On APC: this anaother ploy by the Yorubas to get power through the back door, i.e the VP slot. Their strategy here is simple: push the old man Buhari/Yoruba VP, hope the old man Buhari dies in office like Yaradua,,,and there is the presidency at their door step,,,,,I dey laugh grin.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by alex101(m): 1:41am On Feb 22, 2013
FreeGlobe:
double id's alert.

Again, thanks for the question. Let me state here that I'm from Imo state myself,,,,Ideato south to be precise and I believe Rochas is from around that area too, if I'm not mistaken. I have been told by a reliable source that Rochas is on a mission to introduce Islam into Igboland and his Igbo background "might" be contestible. Now based on all these and the way he rushed to APC without "FULLY" and "TIRELESSLY" consulting his fellow members in APGA, then I must say he's own his own. Then again, if he or any other Igbo like Ngige can grab the APC presidential ticket, then I (like most Igbo) might start to re-evaluate this APC, because like my people say,,,ana ha no ofu ebe a gba egu.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Freewilly(f): 1:45am On Feb 22, 2013
One_Naira: I nominate Babymama. Even though she's a female but the chick can throw down and good at protecting Igbo unity. She has my vote.

Babymama for 2013!!!!

You are very wish indeed, I was thinking the same thing too BABYMAMA AKA "BABYOSISI" and ONLYTRUTH are the only two people on this forum that have my

respect all the time,Not only that, those two are so despised by all the offemmanu bigots on NL that when ever the bigots see them coming they take

off and hide.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Abagworo(m): 2:00am On Feb 22, 2013
Ejiné:

Then let it be the Eze of the "Nairaland Clan". This is more about unity and cohesion between homeland Igbos and diaspora Igbos via social media.
Give it a rest. Your pseudo-contrarian antics are really starting to bore, dude undecided

I'm a real Igbo guy and believe in reality. The Eze you guys elected has already resigned and what makes you think the next one won't resign. You started from a woman winning the Eze-elect to introducing the male. Can't you see that it ain't working? By the way who is the Sarkin Hausawa of Nairaland or the Amanyanabo of Ijaw on Nairaland or Obong of Efil/Ibibio on Nairaland or even Oba of Edos(who have internationaly recognized monarchy) on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by alex101(m): 2:10am On Feb 22, 2013
Now let me give a brief insight to what my tenure/Ezeship WILL look ike if elected, because I don't want to be acused of pretending to portray who I'm not. If you are comfortable with what I'll spew below, then I'm your guy, if not then nominate someone else. Folks, below is what you WILL get from me:

1. I'm an Igboist to the core. To some (especially Igbo enemies and even some Igbo) I may come across as a bigot.

2. I'm a Biafranist/Igbo republic to the core. In promoting Biafra/Igbo republic, I will also promote Igbo interests within the dungeon called nigeria, because I strongly "believe eating your cake and having it". Ndigbo are a major ethnic group in nigeria and should/must not go begging anybody for anything. All we need do is affirm ourselves steadfastly towards achieving a collective goal.

3. The media is a VERY powerful weapon. Our parents before and after the war, did nothing to challenge the apportioning of lies/falsehood levelled against us as a people and the result today has made others think we are the problem with nigeria,,,,a "problem" they refuse to let go LOL. The average nigerian is an illiterate (even the so called "educated" ones), they lack the gift of discernment, hence; we must not let our enemies manipulate/use these gullible folks against us. My brothers/sisters, take a look at our neighbors is the old eastern region, 43yrs after massive pollution and degradation of their environment by the endless looting of their oil carried out by the north and SW, who do you think get all the blame for these? Who do you think the folks in the so called SS acuse of trying to "dominate" them by stealing their oil? Igbo gets all these blame and do you know why? The answer is simple,,,,NO media presence to counter these falsehood.

Finally, if you're not comfortable with my would be style of SERVICE, then nominate somebody else.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by alex101(m): 2:20am On Feb 22, 2013
Abagworo:

I'm a real Igbo guy and believe in reality. The Eze you guys elected has already resigned and what makes you think the next one won't resign. You started from a woman winning the Eze-elect to introducing the male. Can't you see that it ain't working? By the way who is the Sarkin Hausawa of Nairaland or the Amanyanabo of Ijaw on Nairaland or Obong of Efil/Ibibio on Nairaland or even Oba of Edos(who have internationaly recognized monarchy) on Nairaland?
I strongly believe that you are a coward. You are always all suped up when attacking anything Igbo, but when it comes to non-Igbo, you chicken out like a typical efulefu. Though your reason for creating division amongst Igbo is due to your inferirity complex. Let me ask you a question, if the EZE Ndigbo won't work or will be a failure, why border yourself? Why don't you wait and when it "fails" again, then you can come and make fun of us?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply)

Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra / Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian / Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Borno State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.