Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,493 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè (54522 Views)

2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs / 2023: States Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Will Win - Governor Ifedolapo / 2023: States Peter Obi Can/will Win (Pictures) - Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Trinitycian: 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
States PDP/Atiku will win come 2023 elections:

Kano, Delta, Katsina, Akwa-Ibom, Kaduna, Cross River, Jigawa, Bayelsa
Sokoto, Edo, Zamfara, Plateau, Kebbi, Bauchi, Adamawa, Gombe, Taraba, Nasarawa, Niger, Benue

And get at least 25% in any state he does not win outrightly.

https://twitter.com/BolanleCole/status/1576929041357029376?t=WWlyFDxDqLD_CAnZAjtECQ&s=19

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by StrongAlphMale: 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ment or malaria?

We're highly OBIDIENT here in Edo State, werey dey say Atiku go win Edo? This lawyer is definitely mad. For those who wishes to hear the truth, Delta, Akwa-Ibom, Kaduna, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Plateau, Kebbi, Bauchi, Benue are all in the bags already for peter Obi.

The entire SS SW SE and NE are in the bag for PO, Mr Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

582 Likes 51 Shares

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Freestainworld(m): 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
He will win the whole States, infact they should declear him the forth coming election winner now because the people he is contesting with don't have a place they came from. I am just an Obident talker.

169 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Truthisunique2: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
Very realistic

Notice he just dey generous to Obi in SE, I can assure you PDP go pick Enugu, Abia, Imo atleast

Fct, Kogi still dey PDP traditional pocket

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Asgard73: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
They will doubt and attack ..

By February..

Some go dey cry rigging..

Others go dey celebrate ..

While some will kill themselves and share their meat

Atiku has no opposition

Na small time e remain..

Power to the people
North 2023

E too sure

Hope those with million Nairaland likes and share will convert it to hard currency

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by general111(m): 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
Cross river?
Akwaibom?
Delta??
..kai..
The mistake we are making is that we are under estimating the political wave of peter obi..
It will shock you that atiku will lose some of those nothern states to tinubu, and lose all those sourthern states to obi...
Whoever wins will win by a small margine

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by VTJN(m): 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
Atiku will also win some state in South East

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
garfield1

Do you agree with this analysis?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by yomi961: 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Ment or malaria?

We're highly OBIDIENT here in Edo State, werey dey say Atiku go win Edo? This lawyer is definitely mad. For those who wishes to hear the truth, Delta, Akwa-Ibom, Kaduna, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Plateau, Kebbi, Bauchi, Benue are all in the bags already for peter Obi.

The entire SS SW SE and NE are in the bag for PO, Mr Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

My brothers, don't be annoyed. There is what we call passion and there is what we call emotion. It's a big different thing for those of you who went to school like me. I went to school, you also went to school.

Emotions don't win elections. You must be realistic to win elections.You must plan to succeed and that is where I belong

To face a national assembly filled with PDP and APC members who will frustrate the hell out of him till he joins either one of their parties.

Presidents don't work in a vaccum. If you are shouting vote Peter Obi, without also working for the victory of Labour Party in the senate, house of reps and governorship as well as state assemblies, you might as well be wasting your vote.

That is how Balarable Musa, governor of old Kaduna state and PRP man, thought he could run the state with NPN members. Till they showed him pepper....

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by mrvitalis(m): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Very realistic

Notice he just dey generous to Obi in SE, I can assure you PDP go pick Enugu, Abia, Imo atleast

Lol my own IMO ? If atiku gets 5% votes from IMO come collect 50k

Infact if emeka ihedioha wins his polling unit for atiku come collect 50k

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Truthisunique2: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol my own IMO ? If atiku gets 5% votes from IMO come collect 50k

Infact if emeka ihedioha wins his polling unit for atiku come collect 50k
you sit down with phone dey share "your own"

Na historical voting pattern we dey talk here not emotions

When Atiku wins I know una go begin add mouth how una contributed massively

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by mrvitalis(m): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
Akwa ibom ? Lmfao cross River ? People get mind ooh ...why him no add rivers ...atiku is more likely to win rivers than Edo ,Delta , akwa ibom , and cross River

Infact APC would get more votes in those that than PDP

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by franchasofficia: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
Atiku will win:

Adamawa
Kano (very small margin)
Gombe
Jigawa (small margin)
Sokoto
Yobe (small margin)
Zamfara
Kaduna (small margin)

But with very small margins.

Tinubu will win:

Katsina (small margin)
Borno
Kogi
Kwara
Lagos (small margin)
Osun
Ogun
Ekiti
Oyo
Ondo (small margin)

Peter Obi will win:

Anambra
Imo
Abia
Enugu
Ebonyi
Edo
Rivers
Cross Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Delta
Benue
Plateau (small margin)
Taraba (small margin)
Abuja
Bayelsa

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by ArewaNorth: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
Trinitycian:

https://twitter.com/BolanleCole/status/1576929041357029376?t=WWlyFDxDqLD_CAnZAjtECQ&s=19
These sre the kind of people who make analysis at the comfort of their home without assessing and evaluating some important factors. Whatever the case may be Atiku will get significant votes in the mentioned states but the ruling party fsctor make it impossible foe him to get higher vote than APC in the following states:
Kano(NNPP), Katsina, Kaduna, Jigawa, Zamfara, Kebbi, Gombe, Nasarawa, and Niger. Nigerians especially in the listed states are now despaired about getting a good leader and the population of people in rural areas in those states will tremendously be used to beat opposition party. I wonder how can someone at the comfort of his room will be making such kind of silly and deceptive analysis!

10 Likes

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by mrvitalis(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:

I be mbaise boy , emeka is my brother ,my family are founding members of PDP from 1998 till date

Bros if emeka win is polling unit in mbutu come collect 50k
.Infact if atiku gets 25% in emeka polling unit not this ward ooh his polling unit come collect 25%

PDP think Igbos are fools

Igbo man formed PDP na we go scatter am last last

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Bizibi(m): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Okowa hasn't settled the rift in pdp so it should not be on the list for now.

1 Like

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Qtrpst4: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
Historical voting pattern?

I think sey you get sense oh

Truthisunique2:

17 Likes

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Creamypie(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
Even if he win every state if federation, atiku no go rule nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by StrongAlphMale: 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
yomi961:

My brothers, don't be annoyed. There is what we call passion and there is what we call emotion. It's a big different thing for those of you who went to school like me. I went to school, you also went to school.

Emotions don't win elections. You must be realistic to win elections.You must plan to succeed and that is where I belong

To face a national assembly filled with PDP and APC members who will frustrate the hell out of him till he joins either one of their parties.

Presidents don't work in a vaccum. If you are shouting vote Peter Obi, without also working for the victory of Labour Party in the senate, house of reps and governorship as well as state assemblies, you might as well be wasting your vote.

That is how Balarable Musa, governor of old Kaduna state and PRP man, thought he could run the state with NPN members. Till they showed him pepper....

You have a point. However understand that as soon as Labour party wins the presidential election of course they'll likely win the house of reps, national assembly etc. but you also need to understand that Nigerians are not after the house of reps and national assembly son, anyone from any party can win those seats as long as he or she is ready to serve, and not crook nor corrupt whose interest is only to steal money.

Every state knows who they want to vote for as their governor, irrespective of the party, same goes to house of reps. We want a Nigeria that is Free from all these godfatherism. Other Africa nations have since Left us behind and we're still here clamouring on parties instead of the individuals representing those parties

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Truthisunique2: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Historical voting pattern?

I think sey you get sense oh

typical Obi supporter spotted

Vulgar and emotional

8 Likes

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Idiotseverywher: 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
[quote author=Truthisunique2 post=117237344]you sit down with phone dey share "your own"

When Atiku wins I know una go begin add mouth how una contributed massively[/quote.]. He is very correct, I am from IMO state mbaise precisely, with direct bounded with Emeka ihedioha, Emeka is from arunta and from umuoma, we farm in the same farm and bush, Obi will win in aboh mbaise with 95% likewise any other LGA in IMO state and the rest of the LGA on the whole of south east, no politician born of a woman can change that or try to influence otherwise but for Governorship election, Emeka will likely go but for Presidency, south east is no go area for other political parties, you can take this time to the Bank, any politician who do gra gra will confess later

10 Likes

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Idiotseverywher: 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
franchasofficia:
Atiku will win:

Adamawa
Kano (very small margin)
Gombe
Jigawa (small margin)
Sokoto
Yobe (small margin)
Zamfara
Kaduna (small margin)

Tinubu will win:

Katsina (small margin)
Borno
Kogi
Kwara
Lagos (small margin)
Osun
Ogun
Ekiti
Oyo
Ondo (small margin)

Peter Obi will win:

Anambra
Imo
Abia
Enugu
Ebonyi
Edo
Rivers
Cross Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Delta
Benue
Plateau (small margin)
Taraba (small margin)
Abuja
Bayelsa
. This is the obvious statistics

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by kcnwaigbo: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Very realistic

Why not also add Anambra and Ebonyi make we kuku know say you be comedian

230 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by kcnwaigbo: 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
typical Obi supporter spotted

Vulgar and emotional
There is nothing like historical data in the 2023 elections.PDP which have repeatedly won the SS and SE have no chance in both regions next year.

Furthermore the North will not be voting APC this time around

230 Likes

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by naijapips04: 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Ment or malaria?

This clowns

4 Likes

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by EmiLoKanMyAss: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ya STATS bam cool
franchasofficia:
Atiku will win:

Adamawa
Kano (very small margin)
Gombe
Jigawa (small margin)
Sokoto
Yobe (small margin)
Zamfara
Kaduna (small margin)

Tinubu will win:

Katsina (small margin)
Borno
Kogi
Kwara
Lagos (small margin)
Osun
Ogun
Ekiti
Oyo
Ondo (small margin)

Peter Obi will win:

Anambra
Imo
Abia
Enugu
Ebonyi
Edo
Rivers
Cross Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Delta
Benue
Plateau (small margin)
Taraba (small margin)
Abuja
Bayelsa

9 Likes

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by SlavaUkraini: 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
Agboriotejoye:
garfield1

Do you agree with this analysis?

He has no choice but to agree because it is now obvious that his Political Calculations and Permutations are Wrong.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by onomeabuja: 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2022

4 Likes

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Abdu81: 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
franchasofficia:
Atiku will win:

Adamawa
Kano (very small margin)
Gombe
Jigawa (small margin)
Sokoto
Yobe (small margin)
Zamfara
Kaduna (small margin)

Tinubu will win:

Katsina (small margin)
Borno
Kogi
Kwara
Lagos (small margin)
Osun
Ogun
Ekiti
Oyo
Ondo (small margin)

Peter Obi will win:

Anambra
Imo
Abia
Enugu
Ebonyi
Edo
Rivers
Cross Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Delta
Benue
Plateau (small margin)
Taraba (small margin)
Abuja
Bayelsa

This is the most realistic permutation, however election is like a game it can swing momentum at any moment.

Obi will also come second in the south west and third in the core north.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by onomeabuja: 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Ment or malaria?

E go do una wen de chant Obi up and down like Indian film grin
There is no contest........
Atiku I salute u sir

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by DWickedLandLord: 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Very realistic

Assure me with money (ring) not mouth.
Your own assurance will go just like chioma's own
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by DWickedLandLord: 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:

This one is using history to predict election results. lol

No wonder you suck at gambling.

Betnaija loves clients like you.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Dog Pass-out Parade (Photos) / The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode / Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted Dancing Shoki (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.