Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Urgent Help Pls - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Urgent Help Pls (608 Views)

Weatherford Trainee Wireline Field Engineer Interview, Help Pls / Maternity Leave And Lateness Issue: An Urgent Help Pls / Career Women, I Need Your Help Pls (Maternity Leave) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Pls by Ujawissy: 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
Pls i want u to advice me on my career path. Are civil engineers marketable in nigeria and what are the possibilities of working in oil and gas or telecom after ones degree?or should i change my major from civil to either elect/elect or mech eng.
Re: Urgent Help Pls by acidtalk: 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2013
Civil Engineering is Perfect you don't need to change. While you are in school just learn some other beneficial skills like Autocad and some similar softwares and skills. They will come handy and keep you ahead of applicants when the time comes. That will even make you have the advantage of working for either a Construction firm, Architecture firm, Building Management company or even Oil and Gas firm.

In my opinion I think there are more job possibilities as a Civil Engineer that an Electrical. Though both are wonderful.

Take Oil and Gas Programs, and exams they have so many you can choose from.
Re: Urgent Help Pls by Ujawissy: 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
acidtalk: Civil Engineering is Perfect you don't need to change. While you are in school just learn some other beneficial skills like Autocad and some similar softwares and skills. They will come handy and keep you ahead of applicants when the time comes. That will even make you have the advantage of working for either a Construction firm, Architecture firm, Building Management company or even Oil and Gas firm.

In my opinion I think there are more job possibilities as a Civil Engineer that an Electrical. Though both are wonderful.

Take Oil and Gas Programs, and exams they have so many you can choose from.
thank u sir i really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Pls Pals Advice Me On What To Do... / deleted / Benefits Of Online Resume/cv Or E-resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.