Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. (3525 Views)

10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady / REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses / Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by olumaxi(m): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
U chop my cat fish n u no want make i chop ur snail,dat means u b learner..besdys,d guy na sharp guy..1million gbosa 4 him
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
flinspiero: MERCIFUL GOD!!!

*rubs olive oil on his head*...remain blessed
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by GBMusik: 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
please watch this funny video
DSHoww - Figure 8 Video #DOWNLOAD
http:///1TpHJ
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by starlightRR(m): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
grin the girl funny sha.....na egusi she wan break for there?

am sure the guys approach was wrong cos I think the girl was game already

met a guy 2day.... went to his house the next day..... which kind msg she wan preach
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
Moi-b:
So a lady cannot jus visit a guy witout expectin sex?
No...Can u enter a lions den without being consumed? If u go to a guys house and don't want sex. Always ensure that it is in the company of another person that can be trusted. What if the guy now forced himself on her. Go and see the movie "For Colored Girls" and see what I'm saying. Nobody can be trusted. Not even me.

1 Like

Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
freecocoa: All these cheap girls and the useless boys they end up with will not let someone hear word,mscheew.

As for the person saying she shouldn't have gone home with him if she didn't want 5ex, well I can only guess the kinda guy you are, smy.

@freecocoa beta be careful sha. Neva stay alone with a guy if u dnt want sex unless u might regret it. Everyone knows what is ideal. The 3 month rule. But this guy was probably getting anoda vibe from the girl's behaviour that she was that kind of girl. Nuffin is free oooo...After u av chopped 2 fish u gotta pay sumffin naaa....Or r u a learner?
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
No mind ha she dey. Lucky say Im no rappe nonsense comot 4 ha head
ekenedegreat: so, u no knw say na help my man give ur frnd? Some girls sef de pray make dem see guy wey go take dem out..but ur frnd see guy wey take am out, still wan help am on top, by demanding 4 sex, she come de form...why she no form 4 d cat fish wey she chop.
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
Roasted Fish?
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
Moi-b:
My neighbour came bk 2day telin me how a guy she met d previous day,decided to com take ha out d nxt day.after chopin 2 roastd cat fish,d guy told ha they shld go to knw his place.she agreed.bt as they got there,he invitd ha inside nd wantd to hav sex.haba,jus 2days of meetin person?she used bike to com home sayin d guy refusd to bring ha bk cos of d sex she refusd him.guys abeg,no b all gals una fit deceive wit fish ok.

Deceive wit Fish?...

What lol
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by Ossaifamous(m): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
if u do proper investigation u ll c she did nt run ....
ladies of dz days wud tell der husbands that a lecturer ask her out and she refused
wereas the man has cleaned her up

1 Like

Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by Lucasbalo(m): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
I am still laughing.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by carlos1(m): 2:59am On Mar 25, 2013
fubbyy: Am still confused about girls and concept of 5ex, they sound as if 5ex is a favour to a guy but during the act they enjoy it most..
fubbyy: Am still confused about girls and concept of 5ex, they sound as if 5ex is a favour to a guy but during the act they enjoy it most..

Dnt mind them, dis is exactly wat i hate most abt gals. Dia pretence. Anyways na for guys wey get time to pack and watch dem form. Anyways i have my ways round dem, No lady forms 4me wit dat issue. Me no dey look face
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 25, 2013
Crazy Thread
Re: Guys Use Roastd Fish These Days To Take A Woman To Bed. by oyinbogirl(f): 5:35am On Mar 25, 2013
*dies of laughter*

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Confused Dating A Slim Guy. / Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush / How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.