Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans (23747 Views)

Etisalat Nigeria Blackberry 10 Plans / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by xreal: 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2013
still waiting for March 14th. abeg.

1 Like

Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2013
nke001:

bis (subscrib) + android vpn (subscrib) + wifi = power to unlimited internet on any wifi enabled device.

Search Engine is your friend...

Pls Explain in details how it is done.
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by YoungGame: 12:06am On Feb 25, 2013
12 inches!:

Nope. I guess what this guys who are trying to be smart as.s techies do is pay for BIS on a blackberry that run OS 7.1 and has wifi hotspot, tether the connection to their android fone and then use the android fone to browse or do whatever they want to do. Bt isn't that dumb, tethering from fone to fone. What is the point. MTN will never allow u to legally tether BIS to PC. NEVER
Dummie so you think it's only bb os7.1 that has wifi hotspot? For your information android 2.1 has it, even the low end phones running on android has wifi hotspot, which ur so called bb just introduced last year, and must be os7.1...mtchewww!
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by mrdrizzy(m): 12:18am On Feb 25, 2013
12 inches!:

Nope. I guess what this guys who are trying to be smart as.s techies do is pay for BIS on a blackberry that run OS 7.1 and has wifi hotspot, tether the connection to their android fone and then use the android fone to browse or do whatever they want to do. Bt isn't that dumb, tethering from fone to fone. What is the point. MTN will never allow u to legally tether BIS to PC. NEVER
dude ur going off key,what d guy meant is hes using mtn blackberry sus on his android fone with d help of droid vpn..and tether it to anything that has wifi
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by NEROSKY(m): 1:01am On Feb 25, 2013
Oga ordinary android 2.1 gingerbread smart pass bold 5 n BB Z10, come to talk of ice cream sandwich 4. Or jellybean... Abeg bone blackburrial joor! Nokia symbian phones even smart pass that over hyped slow phone.. Thanks to Tecno n Google, who made me use Android O.S..
Very very smart mobile operating system indeed.. Don't be surprised when you start removing your bar3 on BB Z10 again!.. BB mr hang hang grin
. 4 doz BB freak Z10, Don't support WhatsApp o! You better upgrade to android or iphone...
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by NEROSKY(m): 1:27am On Feb 25, 2013
bad_ass_nigga:

I enjoy d hotspots tethering on ma android. vry easy to use. I dnt even use my modem anymore cool

Ómo android devices na baba joor!

Imagine me playing gta HD game of 1.3 Gb on my ordinary gingerbread. Try on bold 5, even game of 3mb. Na em say u go remove ur bar3 be dat! Nonsense!
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by BrightDeGea(m): 1:47am On Feb 25, 2013
The app they use is called droid vpn,Visit the android thread for more info, its all over there
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by carlosslim: 2:30am On Feb 25, 2013
Am so nt going for bb10,nw dat dey av made it worst
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by ibietela2(m): 3:52am On Feb 25, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha....... Yawa don gas
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 25, 2013
Bright De Gea: The app they use is called droid vpn,Visit the android thread for more info, its all over there
What is the name of the thread? I'm yet to bliv this cn be done. Does it work perfectly?
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 25, 2013
NEROSKY: Oga ordinary android 2.1 gingerbread smart pass bold 5 n BB Z10, come to talk of ice cream sandwich 4. Or jellybean... Abeg bone blackburrial joor! Nokia symbian phones even smart pass that over hyped slow phone.. Thanks to Tecno n Google, who made me use Android O.S..
Very very smart mobile operating system indeed.. Don't be surprised when you start removing your bar3 on BB Z10 again!.. BB mr hang hang grin
. 4 doz BB freak Z10, Don't support WhatsApp o! You better upgrade to android or iphone...
That is not true. Whatsapp is released in March on BB 10. Native app and not ported source: horses mouth
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by ewizard1: 7:14am On Feb 25, 2013
cecegorz:
That's right bro.
Especially when you can still subscribe for 1500 monthly BIS on your android, share the data through your wifi tethering, and feed your lappy and other devices.

Bro.. Can I get that parole in my inbox?
Ewizard1@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by walesho(m): 7:40am On Feb 25, 2013
Blackberry stands no ground anymore when we have Lumia 920,Samsung Galaxy S III and iPhone 5. F**k BBM
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by walcolm(m): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2013
rman: A lot of BB haters think by telling others they are wrong,will somehow, make them feel they made the smarter choice.

People should by phone that serves their daily needs and suits their pocket.

BB Z10 is not meant for everyone. If you can't afford it, stick with what you think is fair.

Coming online to call a company dead or rubbish because you can not afford their product is childish.

BB Z1O can be compared fairly with SGS3 and Iphone5 ( two great phones ).

We can all come online and rant but the reality on ground in Nigeria's phone market today is that BB is still the number one selling smart phone.

With the Z10 they will probably win back some of the customers that wanted a powerful tool which the old BB OS7 did not deliver. It is not everyone that intrested in BIS.

you have a good point.

most of the guys who come on threads like this to make noise about not using BBs are loosers who can't afford BBs. (the most annoying ones are the techno users grin). i'm sure some of them could not get with some girls because those girls preferred guys who use or can afford BBs

just generally ignore them because they don't matter. Because some m0r0ns say BB is dead doesnt mean its dead
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by Dafa(m): 9:10am On Feb 25, 2013
Damn, am getting an Andriod very soon, so tired about this bb shit[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by drealsirhid: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2013
0Edward0: Who is blackberry? Is she a musician?

Nope. She is a choir master
grin
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by mrdrizzy(m): 11:08am On Feb 25, 2013
I was so curious about this phone i went online to see the preview of the fone,its a bit crap.to be sincere..the z10 dnt have gorilla glass which means its nt anti scratch,it can scratch like the smaller droids,it it has a slight dark in camera,the ba3 is 1800mhz which makes ba3 still rubbish,ba3 would be a terrible problem for this so called z10..other high ends fones are packed with 2000mhz upwards.if i were to choose btw this and the lumia 920 due to the same price range..i would definately go for the ALMIGHTY LUMIA 920 .the lumia beats this fone in all angle except the roM..i gathered that lumia has 1gb ROM compared to the 2gb on the z10..everyone has his/her own choice..bt i dnt think the z10 is gonna be a threat to the likes of htc,samsung,apple,nokia and so on..if they dnt knw what to do,why dnt dey sell or partner with techno,an upcoming smartfone brand,that has a great future ahead,techno is currently hitting out all threat in africa,gradually winning ppls trust,wonna commend techno for making fones easier and way more cooler..thanks!
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by CeeK1(m): 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2013
Buy the all new Blackberry 10 Shopping online at Kravex for only N110,000. BlackBerry Z10, has seemingly given
its new iOS and Android rival the best possible platform from which to grow. Simple and elegant to use.

The BlackBerry 10 OS is, although slightly confusing at first, quick to draw the user in and a welcome and
pleasing alternative the iPhone restricted iOS and raft of middling Android handsets around.

Here are some eye-catching features for the new line of blackberry products.

The BlackBerry Z10 plays host to a large, pleasing 4.2-inch LCD display with a 1280 x 768p resolution
and 356 DPI image density.

As well as being easy on the eye, at just 9mm thick, the BlackBerry Z10 is comfortable in the hand,
with the flat, textured back panel offering a reassuring amount of grip without being unnecessarily coarse.

First device to come pre-installed with the new BlackBerry 10 OS and as such is packed with a raft of
previously unseen and unexplored features.

8-megapixel rear-mounted camera that is further complemented by 5x digital zoom, an integrated LED flash and
1080p Full HD video recording capabilities.

Buy it now at Kravex Online shopping store http://kravex.com/product_info.php?products_id=316

For inquiries send an email to sales@kravex.com, or BBPin 294BE1F. Visit www.kravex.com NOW for more products.

Buy the all new Blackberry 10 Shopping online at Kravx for only N110,000. BlackBerry Z10. 4.2 inch Display, 1280 X768 px, 8MP camera rear, 2MP front.
Digital Video Recording. Buy it now at Kravex Online shopping store http://kravex.com/product_info.php?products_id=316
For inquiries send an email to sales@kravex.com, or BBPin 294BE1F. Visit www.kravex.com NOW for more products.
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by obi4eze(m): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2013
gboss4sure: I aint buying another blackberry. Make e be z50 or GEJ20. i no buy again.
;-)
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by enigmagu1(m): 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2013
cecegorz:
That's right bro.
Especially when you can still subscribe for 1500 monthly BIS on your android, share the data through your wifi tethering, and feed your lappy and other devices.

is it still wrking?
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by BrightDeGea(m): 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2013
The thread is called " Hd games running on Tecno N3 (rooted)" , visit the thread and u will hate Blackberry and Co
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by sirmseen(m): 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2013
This is complete trash. What the
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by luluosas(m): 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2013
12 inches!:

MTN doesn't allow BIS network tethering. If you have a way to do that then u shud let me know asap.
If that is what is obtainable on MTN Network, I think they are just wicked. This is the fact that, even though the devices to be connected will be using their network, but, it should not be thier headache, since it has been paid for. So, why should I be restricted from sharing my connection with another person?
When the Glo BB on non BB devices was in place, I was sharing my connection with my laptop. Now that it is no more, I am still sharing my G-BAM and my Airtel. So, MTN is just wicked.
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by luluosas(m): 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2013
walcolm:

you have a good point.

most of the guys who come on threads like this to make noise about not using BBs are loosers who can't afford BBs. (the most annoying ones are the techno users grin). i'm sure some of them could not get with some girls because those girls preferred guys who use or can afford BBs

just generally ignore them because they don't matter. Because some m0r0ns say BB is dead doesnt mean its dead
Shut that your crappy mouth up if you don't have anything to say.

1 Like

Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by BrightDeGea(m): 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2013
walcolm:

you have a good point.

Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by BrightDeGea(m): 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2013
thanks

1 Like

Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by ibietela2(m): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2013
Bright De Gea: You plank, you are an illitrate, we're talking about truth and reality here and you are talking about girls and Tecno, don't agree that RIM is fucking you up?, then remain dead and buried you fool, if i hear you talk shit about Tecno again, you will regret ever joining nairaland

Leave that Guy. This is one of those guys that buy B.B with no BIS only to sleep with girls.

4 Likes

Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by mrdrizzy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2013
walcolm:

you have a good point.

so thats ur summary on ppl against the brand .CHILDISHNESS..#SMH#
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by walcolm(m): 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2013
luluosas:
Shut that your crappy mouth up if you don't have anything to say.

Bright De Gea: You plank, you are an illitrate, we're talking about truth and reality here and you are talking about girls and Tecno, don't agree that RIM is fucking you up?, then remain dead and buried you fool, if i hear you talk shit about Tecno again, you will regret ever joining nairaland

Loosers
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by walcolm(m): 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
ibietela2:

Leave that Guy. This is one of those guys that buy B.B with no BIS only to sleep with girls.

lol...if there are girls out there who sleep with guys just because he's holding a BB, then i guess you might want to get yourself a BB to get some action for yourself.

i sleep with classier girls. Girls who have their own expensive toys and don't see a BB as a status symbol but rather a necessary tool that helps them get things done
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by walcolm(m): 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2013
mr.drizzy:
so thats ur summary on ppl against the brand .CHILDISHNESS..#SMH#

what other conclusion can you draw on people who have never used a BB but hate on people who use BB?

what i have found is that most of the time, these people cannot afford a BB. their inferiority complex makes them feel people using BB are 'oppressing' them

or how else can you explain the dumb comments about BB and BB users on this and other threads in this forum and other forums on the web?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee / Have U Come Accross Tecno T731, Is It Origin Tecno And Andriod Too / Facebook Wants To Start Encrypting Your Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.