Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans (23759 Views)

Etisalat Nigeria Blackberry 10 Plans / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2013
^^ And Galaxy s2,s3 I phone 5 users can't afford bb?
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by BrightDeGea(m): 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
Brainrex: ^^ And Galaxy s2,s3 I phone 5 users can't afford bb?
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by BrightDeGea(m): 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2013
Don't mind that idiot @Brainrex, he doesn't know a thing, the fool bought Blackberry because of girls, can't you see how lame he is?
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by walcolm(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2013
Brainrex: ^^ And Galaxy s2,s3 I phone 5 users can't afford bb?

i use Samsung GS3, i have owned every generation of iPod since the second generation and currently own the iPad3. since the iPhone was released, i have never liked, will never like or use it. that doesn't mean i will go into a forum and use the features of the iPhone i don't like as an excuse to abuse people who use it. what they use is their choice and when push comes to shove, there's no one device that can give you everything you need not to talk of everything you want from a mobile device

The BB has always been my main device since the Storm 1 despite having other devices along side it because that's my choice.

but people who have not tried to use another platform go about abusing the people who use them when they are totally ignorant of what's happening there

2 Likes

Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by BB013(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
12 inches!:

Nope. I guess what this guys who are trying to be smart as.s techies do is pay for BIS on a blackberry that run OS 7.1 and has wifi hotspot, tether the connection to their android fone and then use the android fone to browse or do whatever they want to do. Bt isn't that dumb, tethering from fone to fone. What is the point. MTN will never allow u to legally tether BIS to PC. NEVER

Ignoramus! cos u dont know abt it doesnt mean it is nt working...
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by KENNSAMMY(m): 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2013
tolx: Outrageous!!! Let's see what the other service providers come up with!
may be. Other ones will come up with something reasonable sa. This evening I got to know that airtel sells limited data of just 1g for its bis monthly whatever. The most annoying part of it is that they obscure the truth, u won't know until u r suddenly stranded. 1400! If bb z10 users should pay 1500/g on its network it will feel it has done us favor... Mtn is better, it will readjust soon....it remains the pace setter ,others follow in competition.
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by chrisdozzy(m): 3:36am On Jun 20, 2013
how possible is it; to tethe wi fi to laptop with BB. plz i need ur assistance. i use airtel.
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by chrisdozzy(m): 3:39am On Jun 20, 2013
B_B013:

Ignoramus! cos u dont know abt it doesnt mean it is nt working...

plz let me know, i need it..
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2013
12 inches!:

Nope. I guess what this guys who are trying to be smart as.s techies do is pay for BIS on a blackberry that run OS 7.1 and has wifi hotspot, tether the connection to their android fone and then use the android fone to browse or do whatever they want to do. Bt isn't that dumb, tethering from fone to fone. What is the point. MTN will never allow u to legally tether BIS to PC. NEVER

mumu
Re: Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 13, 2013
chris@dozzy:

plz let me know, i need it..

subscribe to bis. change Ur access point to blackberry.net. and u re good to go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee / Have U Come Accross Tecno T731, Is It Origin Tecno And Andriod Too / Facebook Wants To Start Encrypting Your Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.