Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Life & Times Of Justus Esiri - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Life & Times Of Justus Esiri (17134 Views)

Justus Esiri's Obituary Poster / Justus Esiri To Be Buried In April / Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life & Times Of Justus Esiri by krisleonard: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
RIP.
Re: Life & Times Of Justus Esiri by Godyke(m): 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
babasoty:

you are so dense ......beyond redemption angry angry angry

You are just being unreasonable here. You don't have to attack me for airing my view.

Typical Nigerian who believe things should always remain the way they used to be
Re: Life & Times Of Justus Esiri by Luchiescares(f): 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
It's quick unfortunate, rest in peace Sir. May the good Lord accept ur soul and condole ur family. Ur legacies will forever be remembered.
Re: Life & Times Of Justus Esiri by vanstanzy(m): 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
Godyke: ........... He travelled to Germany to study engineering at the Maximillan University, Munich, Germany, 1964, where he developed an interest in theatre.

He was married to Omiete and had six children, one of them being Dentist-turned pop artiste, Dr SID.

This is one part of the story am not happy about.

Imagine him excelling as a German trained Engineer and imparting same experience on thousand of Nigerian youths.

This will would have gone a long way in solving part of our engineering challenges instead of theater art and acting.

How does his acting career affected us personally?

Same goes for his son Dr Sid..............a Dentist turn Hip Hop star. SMH

$H!7 FACE, TAKE THIS ON UR FACE! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry *Spitting!*

Re: Life & Times Of Justus Esiri by mikigen(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
mortee:

Have you ever heard about the saying "follow your passion"? So what if he was an engineer turned actor, and Dr. Sid was trained as a dentist but became a musician?
Will you say the challenges in engineering and dentistry have remained cos these two chose to go where their hearts led them?
His acting career may not have affected you personally cos you probably have other interests, but you are not a yardstick to measure the great number of people who see him as the best Nollywood actor.
u just said my mind...somtime I wonder why ppl let their hatred tke over their sence of reasonin!
Re: Life & Times Of Justus Esiri by mortee: 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
Godyke:

You are just being unreasonable here. You don't have to attack me for airing my view.

Typical Nigerian who believe things should always remain the way they used to be

If you don't believe things should always remain the way they used to be, you won't expect that a doctor must definitely work in a hospital.
Re: Life & Times Of Justus Esiri by xerxes456(m): 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
u cannot tell what d future holds... engineer or dentist... where ur star will shine is all in Gods hand...
he 've served his own its our turn to do ours, dnt judge just live ...
adieu sir... n congrats for a life well lived
Re: Life & Times Of Justus Esiri by nyabingi(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
marosky:

Yes he did. I remember the scene where Okonkwo was found dead. He was the one who took the other people to the spot where Okonkwo had committed suicide.

YES! I REMEMBER, HE WAS THE ONE WHO WENT TO THE WHITE MAN TO TAKE PERMISSION FOR HIS KINSMEN TO BRING OKONKWO'S DEAD BODY DOWN FROM THE THREE WHER HE HUNG HIMSELF!
Re: Life & Times Of Justus Esiri by creativemusic: 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
Re: Life & Times Of Justus Esiri by cheldan(f): 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
Olugbenger:
Me too...
I was just scared to say it because i thought i was d only one!
embarassed
. Please all of this people thinking about Esiri when Enebeli died should not even think about one more actor before your dangerous minds will hurt n kill all our nollywood actors. RIP mr Esiri, Adieu
Re: Life & Times Of Justus Esiri by tayejay(m): 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
Its really so sad. RIP
Re: Life & Times Of Justus Esiri by odegood: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2013
Who do u consider to be d best among diz actors: Pete Edochie, Enebeli Enebuwa, Justus Esiri, Olu Jacob, Clem Ohanemeze, Samy Loco, Kanayo O Kanayo, Nkem Owo, Mr Ibu? Justus Esiri was such a natural actor, so skilful and talented. I like watching his movies. He wil be greatly missed. He was a rare gem. Adeu papa Justus. My condolence goes to Dr Sid
Re: Life & Times Of Justus Esiri by NAJALYN: 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
R.I.P Sir.
Re: Life & Times Of Justus Esiri by mamagee3(f): 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2013
May his soul rest in peace!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Featured On BBC Outlook / See Photos Of R. Kelly Having Sex With His 14 Year-old Victim / Actress Jackie Appiah Had Sex In World Cup Brazil (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.