Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test (5781 Views)

Successful Candidates For Faan Job Recruitment 2015 [full List] / Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by toshine1(m): 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2013
Zelinjo:

Seminar of d company. Attendance is taken.

Start with the easiest which is english. Figural's the hardest.

I tot they said that, there are no english questions in d test? Pls do u knw if the questions were of shl type or gmat? Pls can u stil remember any of the questions.
Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2013
SoGalant1: @Zelinjo, sorry can ų shed a̶̲̥̅̊ bit more lite on Ɗ figural aspect? What's ι† abt? Any similarity with abstract reasoning?

Yes, its abstract reasoning.
Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2013
toshine1:

I tot they said that, there are no english questions in d test? Pls do u knw if the questions were of shl type or gmat? Pls can u stil remember any of the questions.

Gmat. English = Logical reasoning. Same as in the practice questions sent.

I can remember but of course that won't be fair to the employer and to prospective employees. Practice your practice questions up to 5 times and you'll be fine.
Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
Sanmexy:

thanks 4 for d info, my concern is dat my Boss will only give 1 day off, do u think I can skip d 1st day & and attend on d 2nd day of d event.

Reply your invite stating your concern to the h.r lady. All things being equal u shud be able to write d test.
Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by SoGalant1(m): 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
Fεηkz @zelinjo, but dere were no practice questions in Ɗ mail they sent mε o.
Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by realbomax: 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
Zelinjo:

Reply your invite stating your concern to the h.r lady. All things being equal u shud be able to write d test.
pls did u notice pple who didnt come for seminar were disallowed frm partaking in d test on d test day? Am asking because i want to know how serious d attendance dey took on d seminar day affected d test conduct. Am also coming frm far distance to write d test in lagos and wanna skip d seminar too and i feel like skipping seminar too incase i cant get a reply to my msg to hr abt my situatn quickly
Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by Sanmexy(m): 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
Zelinjo:

Thanks a million.
Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by toshine1(m): 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2013
Zelinjo:

Gmat. English = Logical reasoning. Same as in the practice questions sent.

I can remember but of course that won't be fair to the employer and to prospective employees. Practice your practice questions up to 5 times and you'll be fine.

@zelinjo, pls are u on bb? If not, pls send me mail on toshine4u@yahoo.com, so dat I can contact u back tru ur email I'd. Tnx.
Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
realbomax:
pls did u notice pple who didnt come for seminar were disallowed frm partaking in d test on d test day? Am asking because i want to know how serious d attendance dey took on d seminar day affected d test conduct. Am also coming frm far distance to write d test in lagos and wanna skip d seminar too and i feel like skipping seminar too incase i cant get a reply to my msg to hr abt my situatn quickly

No. Didn't notice such.
Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by Jesarie(f): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
For those that wrote the exam on the 25th, if you hear of results being mailed or people being called for interview please speak up.
Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by daffypharrel: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2013
who got d mail sayn those that wrote on d 25 of march shd come only on monday and wount b writing another test Tuesday and dt results ll b send b4 monday pls reply and if u hv gotten ur result speak out
Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by toshine1(m): 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2013
Pls, people that wrote d finance test, were u allowed to use calculator during ur own test?
Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by realbomax: 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
pls to those peeps who hav written dis test b4,which positn are dey really recruiting for? Does it mean dat dey are calling pple frm various field to write d same test and later separate their job functns after dey hav successfully recruit dem because i cud hrd some1 saying it's meant for pple who hav financial background alone.
Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by ayurdavid: 10:14am On Apr 08, 2013
Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by shenkron: 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
hi all, i wrote the finance recruitment drive test too on 25th of march and up till now i havent even gotten regret mail sef, talkless of succes. does that mean that this is the end of the road with p and g for this year? i feel p and g should be transparent enough to get back to everyone as to whether they passed or not. just saying
Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by ayurdavid: 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
lol at regret mail. shenkron ur time will come, just be hopeful
Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 09, 2013
ayurdavid: i think P&G are already sending success mail

https://www.nairaland.com/1250324/p-g-sending-congratulatory-messages

Please do not derail this thread. This is specifically for Finance NYSC Recruitment not management trainee recruitment.

Has anyone that wrote the Finance NYSC test gotten a success mail?
Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by toshine1(m): 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
D figural reasoning of ds p&g test no dey friendly at all. Is it really tru dat 80% is d cut off mark?
Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by realbomax: 10:54am On Apr 10, 2013
toshine1: D figural reasoning of ds p&g test no dey friendly at all. Is it really tru dat 80% is d cut off mark?
i dont pray d cut-off is as high as dt. Let's just keep d hope alive since we dont have a fact abt it.
Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by dademonie(f): 11:07am On Apr 10, 2013
realbomax:
i dont pray d cut-off is as high as dt. Let's just keep d hope alive since we dont have a fact abt it.
I can remember asking one of the P&G rep the cut-off mark, and he said the cut-off mark is very high (70-80%). The good thing about them is that; the no of people that will pass all the recruitment level doesn't matter; what matters the most is that you have all the requirements they are looking for in an employee.
Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by realbomax: 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
dademonie:
I can remember asking one of the P&G rep the cut-off mark, and he said the cut-off mark is very high (70-80%). The good thing about them is that; the no of people that will pass all the recruitment level doesn't matter; what matters the most is that you have all the requirements they are looking for in an employee.
70-80%? Nawa oo but something good can still happen sha
Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2013
Hi all, please who else got the message? It seems its just two of us that got the message for now.
Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2013
dademonie:

Hello, Pls when did you ask the rep for the cut off for the test. Was it on the test day?
Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by oxygen25: 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2013
topefisayo: Hi all, please who else got the message? It seems its just two of us that got the message for now.
Hi, we are together, I believe you are part of the NYSC finance recruitment guys, what is the latest?
Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
No word from them for now. Add me up. 25f124ef
Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by dademonie(f): 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2013
topefisayo:

Hello, Pls when did you ask the rep for the cut off for the test. Was it on the test day?
I asked them during the event we had with them on monday. That was during the networking period where we met with each representative to ask questions.
Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 02, 2013
Hi peeps, Just got a call inviting me for an interview on Monday.
-Finance recruitment
Who's with me on this?

1 Like

Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by oxygen25: 6:46pm On May 02, 2013
Hmmmmm! Nice one, I believe you will come gist us when you are through on Monday. Success to us all.
Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by oxygen25: 12:31am On May 07, 2013
teminoni: Hi peeps, Just got a call inviting me for an interview on Monday.
-Finance recruitment
Who's with me on this?

Hi, how was the session?
Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by Nobody: 7:48am On May 07, 2013
oxygen25:

Hi, how was the session?

It was okay.
A one-on-one chat session with a lady.
Basic interview questions.
Lookin up 2 God now.
Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by kelechi01(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2013
teminoni:

It was okay.
A one-on-one chat session with a lady.
Basic interview questions.
Lookin up 2 God now.

God will see u tru. For the benefit of all though it would be grand if you could throw more light on the session, d kinda questions u were asked and such.
Re: Procter & Gamble Inviting Candidates For Finance Seminar Event/test by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 07, 2013
kelechi01:

God will see u tru. For the benefit of all though it would be grand if you could throw more light on the session, d kinda questions u were asked and such.

There's no standard questioning pattern. But it starts with tell me about yourself. So whatever you say then, is where the conversation would lean towards. Like I said, its a chat session. So you'll end up talking about your experiences also.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anybody Heared Of Royalcon? / Working In Qatar / British Council Is Recruiting Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.