Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? (21937 Views)

See Haircut Guy Asked His Barber For; See What He Got Instead (Pics) / GUYS; Can You Rock This Type Of Haircut? / Can You Rock This GMB Haircut? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Fuelish: 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
binger: i think she's a ghanian attention seeker undecided
crap! did she create d thread on nl?

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Vivipop(f): 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
She is defintely Hot! I will say it again,Juliet is way more natural,and beautiful than our 'surgery make me fine small' kim. It's just simple.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Msfavey(f): 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
Nairalanders are just haters.. I dunno why they keep talking about Kim who isnt seeing them or their yeye comments. U guys should do urselves small favor, Stop hating and stop trying to create stupid arguements that no one cares about. Btw. Juliet's hair is nice

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by otumfour(m): 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
And! Who tha furk started tha Kim factor on this thread

Wtf undecided.......Ibrahim is head to toe natural

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by fuckluv(f): 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
This girl is hot anyday anytime. When u are beautiful, everything works perfectly for u. So people should stop hating and accept d truth d way it is. Some people are even a SORE to the eyes and yet they are judging. undecided

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Cusubaba(m): 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
Juliet Ibrahim is not a Ghanaian, she was only born in Ghana. Juliet Ibrahim is from a Lebanese and Liberian descent. Her father is a Lebanese while her mother is a Liberian, she was only born in Ghana. Google we tell u more about that Lebanese girl.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by bongila(f): 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
She rocks the hair! As for the lady,she's smoking,piping hot! tongue haters!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Cusubaba(m): 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
otumfour: And! Who tha furk started tha Kim factor on this thread

Wtf undecided.......Ibrahim is head to toe natural
sorry ur K-legs Juliet Ibrahim is a Lebanese not an African girl. Her father is a Lebanese while he mother is a Liberian. So she is a Lebanese and Liberian descent. Slowpoke like u should simply google.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Kajina: 11:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
Cusubaba: Juliet Ibrahim is not a Ghanaian, she was only born in Ghana. Juliet Ibrahim is from a Lebanese and Liberian descent. Her father is a Lebanese while her mother is a Liberian, she was only born in Ghana. Google we tell u more about that Lebanese girl.

Get your facts right and stop misleading others here. Who told you she is not Ghanaian angry

http://www.julietibrahim.net/biography.php

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by McBOMB: 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
binger: Oh,she is still bent on convincing us that she's prettier than Kim K? Interessant.
Blonde,while u continue seeking attention,always remember that in fame,finance,voluptuousness,and beauty...Kim K is way ahead of you.
u ar a very big fool,hw famous is kim k,wen he cnt make a livin outta decent carrear.vat wot kills u africans or shud i say 9jirians,"inferiority complex".vat LovePeddler{kim k}vat i.v camera men 2 her apartment 2 film vulgar nd sexual tapes of hers jux 2 make a livin,dat u comparin wif a household named actress..tink again fool.its ur type dat paid her $500k jux 2 show up 4 a reality show wch stay jus 4 50mins...tink again.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Kajina: 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
Cusubaba: sorry ur K-legs Juliet Ibrahim is a Lebanese not an African girl. Her father is a Lebanese while he mother is a Liberian. So she is a Lebanese and Liberian descent. Slowpoke like u should simply google.

You are here giving wrong information yet you calling him slowpoke SMH!! Next time do your homework well.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
why is everyone getting blonde hair ?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Cusubaba(m): 11:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
Abrantie: If she were to be Nigerian, you guys would be singing her praises. I think the letters "gh" just gives some of y'all gas.
Shut up there u slowpoke, senseless, obroni( Lebanese worshipers) Ghanaian. Juliet Ibrahim was born to a Lebanese father; Mr Hussein Ibrahim and a Liberian mother; Mrs Sarah Elizabeth Ibrahim. Pls Juliet Ibrahim is not a Ghanaian neither an African. Her father is a Lebanese, so she is a Lebanese bitch sorry girl. Retarded plastic like u should just google.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Kajina: 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
Cusubaba: Shut up there u slowpoke, senseless, obroni( Lebanese worshipers) Ghanaian. Juliet Ibrahim was born to a Lebanese father; Mr Hussein Ibrahim and a Liberian mother; Mrs Sarah Elizabeth Ibrahim. Pls Juliet Ibrahim is not a Ghanaian neither an African. Her father is a Lebanese, so she is a Lebanese bitch sorry girl. Retarded plastic like u should just google.

Obviously you are not teachable! Anyway, I tried cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by otumfour(m): 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
Cusubaba: sorry ur K-legs Juliet Ibrahim is a Lebanese not an African girl. Her father is a Lebanese while he mother is a Liberian. So she is a Lebanese and Liberian descent. Slowpoke like u should simply google.

grin grin grin Ur a boko pig, a slum dog, tha gas tht comes out my arrz after eating ur stanky eba....no wonder ur porcupine looking mother got married to tht truck pushing, ape'like animal u call a fada.....u bad breath having ape.....no wonder ur mother stays banging dogs when she feels Hot....u d!cklesss ape....wtf .....produce a pic of ur sis and lets see if she can beat Ibrahim in beauty on any part of her body......u call her k-legs undecided......judging by ur looks, the prettiest of ur sisters would look like Mr. ibu (and tht is me being nice)......I piss and sh!xt on u....murthafurka.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by AbrantieGH(m): 12:00am On Feb 23, 2013
Some of you NL mods are wasting your time trying to silence me because I have like a thousand IDs cheesy. I don't even remember some of them. Go ahead and ban this too dipsh!ts.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Cusubaba(m): 12:01am On Feb 23, 2013
Kajina:

Obviously you are not teachable! Anyway, I tried cheesy grin grin grin
Typical senseless Ghanaian. Inferiority complex, Western, Lebanese and Chinese worshipers. Slowpoke continue discarding ur ugly, fat, charcoal Ghanaian girls and deceiving urself by showing us Lebanese girls like Nadal Buhari, Juliet Ibrahim etc and Lebanese boys like Van Vicker, Majid etc.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Cusubaba(m): 12:05am On Feb 23, 2013
Abrantie GH: Some of you NL mods are wasting your time trying to silence me because I have like a thousand IDs cheesy. I don't even remember some of them. Go ahead and ban this too dipsh!ts.
NL will continue to ban you because ur senseless, stupid and ugly like a typical Ghanaian. I.D.I.O.T
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by otumfour(m): 12:09am On Feb 23, 2013
Cusubaba: Typical senseless Ghanaian. Inferiority complex, Western, Lebanese and Chinese worshipers. Slowpoke continue discarding ur ugly, fat, charcoal Ghanaian girls and deceiving urself by showing us Lebanese girls like Nadal Buhari, Juliet Ibrahim etc and Lebanese boys like Van Vicker, Majid etc.

If tht sh!xt is true, I'd say its way better than ur sisters bleaching themselves looking like chameleons and traffic lights by changing in colors......how come most of ur women always change from black to yellow when they grow up?......an animal like u won't be able to answer tht.....,an eba eating Lagos rat like u won't be able to answer tht grin grin.....ur beneath me.....ur name even gives u up.....a boko pig tryna form coolness..... grin grin ur fada grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Cusubaba(m): 12:12am On Feb 23, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin grin Ur a boko pig, a slum dog, tha gas tht comes out my arrz after eating ur stanky eba....no wonder ur porcupine looking mother got married to tht truck pushing, ape'like animal u call a fada.....u bad breath having ape.....no wonder ur mother stays banging dogs when she feels Hot....u d!cklesss ape....wtf .....produce a pic of ur sis and lets see if she can beat Ibrahim in beauty on any part of her body......u call her k-legs undecided......judging by ur looks, the prettiest of ur sisters would look like Mr. ibu (and tht is me being nice)......I piss and sh!xt on u....murthafurka.

Typical Ghanaian. Senseless, Stupid, Ugly Baboon. Slave pls stop showing us Lebanese ur master picture like Juliet Ibrahim, pls show us ugly charcoal Ghanaian picture. Baboon like u.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by AbrantieGH(m): 12:14am On Feb 23, 2013
otumfour:

If tht sh!xt is true, I'd say its way better than ur sisters bleaching themselves looking like chameleons and traffic lights by changing in colors......how come most of ur women always change from black to yellow when they grow up?......an animal like u won't be able to answer tht.....,an eba eating Lagos rat like u won't be able to answer tht grin grin.....ur beneath me.....ur name even gives u up.....a boko pig tryna form coolness..... grin grin ur fada grin grin

For real, most go from beautiful and sexy dark chocolate to fat albino pigs.

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Cusubaba(m): 12:16am On Feb 23, 2013
otumfour:

hahaha... It pain u, go and rape ur mother and sisters as usual. Bleep u retarded plastic. Slowpoke Baboon.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by otumfour(m): 12:56am On Feb 23, 2013
lipsrsealed
Cusubaba: hahaha... It pain u, go and rape ur mother and sisters as usual. Bleep u retarded plastic. Slowpoke Baboon.

grin grin grin Ur the 1 following my fine self on other threads, so tell me who's hurt, btw, judging by ur profile pic, I can tell ur old, in fact ur black lips gives u up, stop bleaching boko....ur too old for this sh!xt....u tryna form coolness in tht pic by standing in front of ur 1 room apartment wit cheap wooden doors and windows abi grin grin, ......lastly, tht china shirt ain't helping.....grow up cusubaba....u can't keep disappointing ur porcupine looking mumma grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by adabeke12(f): 2:50am On Feb 23, 2013
Abrantie: If she were to be Nigerian, you guys would be singing her praises. I think the letters "gh" just gives some of y'all gas.

I beg to differ. Who ever liked ur comment should get ishiokpu on their head.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by adabeke12(f): 3:08am On Feb 23, 2013
Nigerians or africans who fuuucckking hate dark skin or chocolate skin u mofos need to huge a transformer. WTF is wrong with y"all? Nna chocolate wu ebe ano(meaning it doesnt get better than dark skin). Shhhiitt, I tan my skin when I feel like it bcuz I love the glow I get. If west africans hate dark skin then dont get mad when oyibo shows the same fuuuuccking hate. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Kajina: 3:57am On Feb 23, 2013
otumfour: lipsrsealed

grin grin grin Ur the 1 following my fine self on other threads, so tell me who's hurt, btw, judging by ur profile pic, I can tell ur old, in fact ur black lips gives u up, stop bleaching boko....ur too old for this sh!xt....u tryna form coolness in tht pic by standing in front of ur 1 room apartment wit cheap wooden doors and windows abi grin grin, ......lastly, tht china shirt ain't helping.....grow up cusubaba....u can't keep disappointing ur porcupine looking mumma grin grin

@ bolded, cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

But will he take your advice and stop bleaching? I doubt it! He will rather die than looking dark cheesy grin He's among the 77% of Nigerians. They have obtained PHD in bleaching, and they have a problem with Ghanaians for refusing to bleach. SMH

http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/09/21/report-on-skin-lightening-in-nigeria-battabox-enlightens-nigerians-on-its-dangers-side-effects/

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by vivianc(f): 5:50am On Feb 23, 2013
Not!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by Lex1(m): 7:21am On Feb 23, 2013
Who is Juliet Ibrahim? Is she a Nigerian
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by pinky21(f): 7:49am On Feb 23, 2013
Haba. Easy wit d quarell n arguments nw. D words re nt even hard for u guys to tink n drop here. Na curse ni abi its a constant. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Abeg u guys shld nt insult me oo cos I wil jst cry
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by pinky21(f): 7:53am On Feb 23, 2013
Some say she is lebanese,some say Ghanian,some sAy liberian,some say ask google.my dear pick 1
Lex1: Who is Juliet Ibrahim? Is she a Nigerian
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? by evablisse(f): 8:35am On Feb 23, 2013
winkShe looks cute, half lebanese

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Aba Fashion Week 2021 / The Fabulousities Of Makeup / Natural Skin Beauty Solution.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.