Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,189 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

If You Don't Read This I Swear You Ve Ommited Something Vital - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Don't Read This I Swear You Ve Ommited Something Vital (1047 Views)

I Swear You Must Laugh If You No Laugh Konk Me / 2017 AD 2 INTERVIEW RESULTS!!! / Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Read This I Swear You Ve Ommited Something Vital by timidapsin(m): 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
***Akpos the Holiday Version....
From the stables of http://facebook.com/ommcrew
----------------------------------
TEACHER: If today is Christmas EVE, what's the day after
Christmas?.. AKPOS: Christmas ADAM..
AKPOS: Come to my house.. GIRL: No.. AKPOS: Come to KFC.. GIRL: Where?.. AKPOS: Your Father
EKAETTE: Am pregnant Akpos, What would you love it to
be?.. AKPOS: I want it to be a Joke
AKPOS: 2,3,4,6,7,8,9.. TEACHER: Where is 5?.. AKPOS: Yesterday, I heard on the News that 5 died in a car
accident..
AKPOS: U look like a BARBIE.. CHICHI: Awww, thanks dear, u mean I'm tall & pretty?..
AKPOS: No, Plastic & without Brain
AKPOS Drew a Straight line with a 1000 Naira note just to
Prove that Money RULES
PASTOR: "if you want to make Heaven, First of all wat re
we to do?".. AKPOS: Go Down Low...
*Xmas Party Akpos asked a Girl "Are you Going to
Dance?". She felt so happy & said YES.. AKPOS: That's Good, So Can I ve ur Chair?
AKPOS Eyes during exam: (←_←)(→_→ (←_←) (→_→)
Teacher's coming! (↓_↓)
Teacher's gone! (←_←)(→_→)..
TEACHER: "I am beautiful". Who can tell Me what tense this
is?.. AKPOS: Obviously Past Tense
TEACHER: Why don't Men trust Women?.

AKPOS: You can't trust anything that Bleeds for five days
and doesn't die
Akpos:If I die, will u remarry? Wife:No! I'll stay wit my sister. wife:But if I die will u remarry?
Akpos: No,I'll also stay wit ur sister.
Click link below for more on facebook http://facebook.com/ommcrew

(1) (Reply)

Church Sermons In D Future / Funny 2000 Years Ago STATUSES / The Blue Armed Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.