Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? (28426 Views)

Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) / Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience / High Heels Were Originally Made For Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by RedLight1: 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ejiné: I only want a taste of those delicious thighs.
lesb things cool .. Call me when u are doing d act with her...
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by kavey10(m): 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
Abeg, who get pin mouth charger for my china phone?
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by bedford101(m): 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2013
kavey10: Abeg, who get pin mouth charger for my china phone?
wait make i check my room
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by JOYCEOUS(f): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
manny4life:

Ask Google

Ifa wld b fasta!cheesy
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by AGgal(f): 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
Not my Uche! Its d gravel,she's not a learner!
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by whiteroses(f): 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
People don't wear short and tight skanky dress anymore Iyama Especially a day event like this she can't find a decent midi dress anywhere in lagos? a whole celebrity! na Sieraleone or Zimbabwean she be? Look at the ugly £5 sandals she con use top am up smh
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 24, 2013
^^ur fashion sense sucks!! Just shut up with ur $1 maxi dress looking like a pregnant hoe!!
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by NNMUU(m): 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2013
If you look closely you'll notice she's walking on gravel. That would be pretty difficult to walk on......
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by whiteroses(f): 2:56am On Feb 25, 2013
Shollypopz: ^^ur fashion sense sucks!! Just shut up with ur $1 maxi dress looking like a pregnant hoe!!
Kindly kill yourself because you don't know me and I wasn't referring to you, I'm sure you are one HIV infested razz werey, shuu monkey banana go away please don't reply or quote me, we are not mates ps. not opening this thread again
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by YorubaOmoge: 2:59am On Feb 25, 2013
No offense to anyone, but damn. . . . sholly

Shollypopz: ^^ur fashion sense sucks!! Just shut up with ur $1 maxi dress looking like a pregnant hoe!!
grin
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by YorubaOmoge: 3:00am On Feb 25, 2013
Ah ahn, soft soil and gravel are the hardest surface to walk on nau
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by chic2007: 10:44am On Feb 25, 2013
When I wear high heels and I am walking on gravel, I walk on my toes because I don't want the heels of my shoes to peel. That might be what she was doing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Get A Tattoo? / Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 / 6 Ways You Can Prevent Razor Bumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.