Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

One Of Our Very Own, A Guardian Newspaper Contributer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One Of Our Very Own, A Guardian Newspaper Contributer (735 Views)

Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian / Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 / The Guardian Newspaper Is Back, But: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of Our Very Own, A Guardian Newspaper Contributer by my2cents(m): 11:42am On Mar 17, 2008
I will let you click the link to find out who.

http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/editorial_opinion/article03//indexn2_html?pdate=170308&ptitle=Nigeria's%20energy%20problem

Don't you just like being teased? cool

Enjoy!
Re: One Of Our Very Own, A Guardian Newspaper Contributer by tundewoods(m): 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2008
grin Nice one. Power is currently the bone of contention here in Nigeria.
Re: One Of Our Very Own, A Guardian Newspaper Contributer by Afam(m): 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2008
Hmm, Thanks ooo, I guess I am pleasantly surprised.

For those of you in Nigeria just spend 30minutes watching the on going public hearing on the Power Sector and you will know why we are in a mess today.

Some of the people that have testified are actually ripe for summary execution as they show no remorse for the pains their actions and inactions have brought to Nigerians.
Re: One Of Our Very Own, A Guardian Newspaper Contributer by tundewoods(m): 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2008
They must face the gallows and him be executed. undecided
Re: One Of Our Very Own, A Guardian Newspaper Contributer by bakenda(m): 3:10am On Mar 21, 2008
Afam the analyst,
I think you should be made the Assistant Senior Special Assistant on Energy Matters,
at least.
Re: One Of Our Very Own, A Guardian Newspaper Contributer by Afam(m): 8:41am On Mar 21, 2008
bakenda:

Afam the analyst,
I think you should be made the Assistant Senior Special Assistant on Energy Matters,
at least.

This your title no get part 2.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Agric Consultants Wanted / Getaway Slot 4 Sale / Ever Thought Of Life After The Working Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.