Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

A True molestation Story (somewhere In South Africa) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A True molestation Story (somewhere In South Africa) (1227 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Rape And Molestation? / I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. / How Would You React To Your Son's Molestation By A Young Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A True molestation Story (somewhere In South Africa) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
“I was walking with Arlene and Shelley on the Parade, after school. Four men we didn't know approached us. They appeared, as if from nowhere and grabbed all three of us. They shoved put us into a white BMW. We were screaming but were quickly silenced.They pulled our hair and pushed our heads down so that people couldn’t see what they were doing. We were pushed down onto the floor in the back of the car. One of them drove the vehicle while the other three sat at the back holding us down, between their knees. I was absolutely terrified. I couldn’t move and when we screamed they pulled our hair and hit us. One of them told us he had a gun and would shoot us if we didn’t stop screaming. I didn’t know what they were going to do with us and I didn’t know where we were going. At some point while we were driving, they tied our hands with rope and they blindfolded us.

When the car finally stopped and they told us to get out and follow them. It was difficult to get out of the car as we couldn’t see and couldn’t use our hands. They dragged us out of the car and told us to walk. One held me by the arm and pulled me. They took all three of us to a room and took the blindfolds off and untied our hands and then they left and locked us into the room. We stayed in the room locked until what we thought was the next day. We talked amongst ourselves and didn’t know what was going on or what was going to happen to us. Then the following day all four men came into the room. Two of them took Arlene and Shelley out of the room. One of them stood at the door and the other one stood in the room, near the bed where I was shouting that they should let us go. The one who was standing near the bed slapped me and punched me in my face. Then one of the others came back. They locked the door and the three of them came towards me. All three of them attacked me and threw me on the bed. They tore my clothes off and I was screaming and screaming and I swore at them and I also scratched one of them.

Then the one who drove the car, Zunaid hit me very hard against the side of my head and he got the other two to hold me down and I was lying on my back. The guy who was standing at the bottom of the bed pulled my legs apart and then. . . .

Continue reading this story at
——————————
www.africalodge.tk
——————————
Rush now before it will be deleted.
Re: A True molestation Story (somewhere In South Africa) by FrillArtist: 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2013
Bloody spam. Stop posting rubbish. Any slowpoke with a computer knows that you never visit sites ending in .tk.
Re: A True molestation Story (somewhere In South Africa) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hmmm
Re: A True molestation Story (somewhere In South Africa) by Dovahkiin(m): 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
Yunglord111: “I was walking with Arlene and Shelley on the Parade, after school. Four men we didn't know approached us. They appeared, as if from nowhere and grabbed all three of us. They shoved put us into a white BMW. We were screaming but were quickly silenced.They pulled our hair and pushed our heads down so that people couldn’t see what they were doing. We were pushed down onto the floor in the back of the car. One of them drove the vehicle while the other three sat at the back holding us down, between their knees. I was absolutely terrified. I couldn’t move and when we screamed they pulled our hair and hit us. One of them told us he had a gun and would shoot us if we didn’t stop screaming. I didn’t know what they were going to do with us and I didn’t know where we were going. At some point while we were driving, they tied our hands with rope and they blindfolded us.

When the car finally stopped and they told us to get out and follow them. It was difficult to get out of the car as we couldn’t see and couldn’t use our hands. They dragged us out of the car and told us to walk. One held me by the arm and pulled me. They took all three of us to a room and took the blindfolds off and untied our hands and then they left and locked us into the room. We stayed in the room locked until what we thought was the next day. We talked amongst ourselves and didn’t know what was going on or what was going to happen to us. Then the following day all four men came into the room. Two of them took Arlene and Shelley out of the room. One of them stood at the door and the other one stood in the room, near the bed where I was shouting that they should let us go. The one who was standing near the bed slapped me and punched me in my face. Then one of the others came back. They locked the door and the three of them came towards me. All three of them attacked me and threw me on the bed. They tore my clothes off and I was screaming and screaming and I swore at them and I also scratched one of them.

Then the one who drove the car, Zunaid hit me very hard against the side of my head and he got the other two to hold me down and I was lying on my back. The guy who was standing at the bottom of the bed pulled my legs apart and then. . . .

Continue reading this story at
——————————
www.africalodge.tk
——————————
Rush now before it will be deleted.

F*** your F***ing Blog Pr1ck undecided

(1) (Reply)

He Dumped Me……. Thank god / Someone Help Me!....... I Need Real Love... / Observe By A Doctor Of Oposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.