Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Oando Upstream Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oando Upstream Vacancies (26997 Views)

Urgent Vacancy - Full-time Upstream Sector Manager (business Development) / Upstream Oil & Gas Sector,is Recruiting Now: / Hysys And Hysys Upstream(steady State And Dynamics State), Autocad And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by Seghsy(m): 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2006
Pls am intereted too seghsy777@yahoo.com . kiss
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by divicy(f): 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2006
please am interested send to okwycy@yahoo.co.uk.
Thank you so much.
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by iaroko: 11:21am On Oct 21, 2006
SORRY, I KNOW YOUR FINGERS MUST BE SORE FROM ALL THE E-MAILS YOU HAVE HAD TO SEND TO OUR FORUM MEMBERS.PLEASE FIND THE ENERGY TO SEND IT TO ME TOO. THANK UOU SO MUCH e-mail:iaroko@yahoo.com
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by frankosim: 11:59am On Oct 21, 2006
Mr Divide, tanks for the info, but pls also send the file to my mail @ frankosim@yahoo.com
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by uche7869: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2006
Please can u send the big pdf file to my box ny email add is uches_den@yahoo.co.uk, thanks a lot, Also Everyone Baker hughes is hiring in Port Harcourt Nigeria, Visit www.bakerhughes.com click on career opportunities then select field engineer trainee and nigeria in the search options.the req id is 5593, ciao
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by kuntakinte(m): 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2006
Guys I got this info from a friend concerning Oando Plc. I believe it might be what you are looking for:

OANDO PLC

Sector: Oil & GasPosition/ Qualification/ Experience: (1) Internal control Manager (Ref: O&G 101); Candidates must possess a first degree in either accounting, finance, Economics or any other related area. A professional certification will be an added advantage.6 to 10 years experience is needed-with 4 years in a managerial position.(2) Finance Manager (Ref: O & G 102): First degree in accounting, finance, Economics or any other related area. Candidate must possess an ACA or any other relevant certification. & years experience as a financial controller is needed. (3) Investors Relations Officer (Ref: O & G 103): A first degree in economics, Business Administration or any other related area. An MBA will be an added advantage.5 to 6 years experience with a reputable organization is needed. Contact: Send CV using Microsoft word, quoting the relevant Job reference number to: Oil&Gasvacancy@oandoplc .com

Closing Date: 24th October 2006
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by onyiboy: 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2006
tanx 4 de info,but
pls forward the stuff to my mailbox poagbara2000@yahooo.com
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by genys(f): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2006
pls dividend 06, can you kindly forward the advert to my box. genjoku2000@yahoo.com.
God bless you for your good work
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by claptonio: 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2006
THANKS VERY MUCH FOR THIS INFO.PLS. CAN YOU SEND THE ATTACHMENT TO MT BOX :claptomaths@yahoo.com.

I WILL VERY GLAD IF YOU CAN DO THIS 4 ME
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by chxman007(m): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2006
hello, pls kindly fwd the files to my box as well. matinous2002@yahoo
many thanks
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by eddyanesah(f): 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2006
please,Dividend kindly send Oando Upstream Vacanciesm and the other attachment,through my email box, thanks.

eddyanesah@yahoo.com

preye
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by jerryxs: 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2006
Pls, send to my e-mail box the other format, jerrychristopher@fastermail.com
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by igoldson(m): 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2006
Goodnews guy,
please can you send to my mail box i.goldson@yahoo.com or i.goldson@hotmail.com

i will be very grateful
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by chimezo(m): 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2006
Please kindly forward the vacancy to my box chimezo@mtnnigeria.net
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by buteh: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2006
Please send it to my box oikhide@yahoo.com
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2006
did you guys check the DATE that the originall poster sent the info about vacancies ?

It was in JUNE, the closing date would have passed that's why he is not answering.

why dont you all go to www.oandoplc.com and check for vacancies send you cv's and quit waiting for 'dividend'
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by mamieri: 11:25am On Oct 25, 2006
hi dividend06, thanks for the info and God bless u. plz can u send the rest of the info to my box cheesy grin? dan2020k@yahoo.com. have a nice day
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by Zinee: 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2006
Pls send to my e-mail: mbahoi@yahoo.com. Thanx a million.
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by seunjoko: 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2006
Please i dont mind if u can send it to my box too ffatoki@yahoo.com and tegovad@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by segoye2(m): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2006
You can send a copy to segoyeland@yahoo.com
Regards,
Segoye
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by njokma(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2006
the attached file is corrupt, re-send it
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by tmontee: 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2006
PLS CAN I HAVE IT IN MY MAIL BOX TOO- tonero27@yahoo.com
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by kuntakinte(m): 11:37am On Oct 26, 2006
JESUS!!!!! Salsera told you guys that this post was done in June, and everybody is still busy hollering for the attachment to be sent to his/her box. Are you guys so frustrated that you are blind as well? I even told u guys the current opportunities available in Oando but nobody is looking at that. You all seem fixated on getting an outdated job opening sent to your box. Oh well!
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by babychiedu(f): 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2006
hi there , pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeee send the remaining ad to my bx too i would appreciate it its, babychiedu@yahoo.com.God bless.
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by spanga(m): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2006
please could someone send it to my box dear landers. vicscorner2000@yahoo.com TANX!
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by Adiemiko(f): 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2006
pls forward to my box thanks.adifombo@yahoo.com
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by benbenme2k: 12:44am On Oct 28, 2006
Hi Dividend06 pls send me the oando job postings if it's still open and for 2-2 graduates of mechanical engineering my email address is benbenme2k@yahoo.com i am GRATEFUL BRO
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by shammah(f): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2006
pls kindly send the oando stuff to my mail box snappyudie@yahoo.com, tanks alot
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by saintjoy(f): 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2006
pls send it to my mail box,joychizo@yahoo.com
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by Akuyoma(f): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2006
pls could u send the attachment to my box? librabeauty2002@yahoo.com is my mail add.thanks dear,
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by elciro: 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2007
pls if the vacancy is still open send the ptdf form to my box at luluelsie@yahoo.com
Re: Oando Upstream Vacancies by daslimpt2: 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2007
We really appreciate u posting Oando Vacancies on nairaland.
Pls if you have any info for fresh graduate, pls do not hestitate to post it. here's my email addy to send the other vacancies for Oando. daslimtp2@yahoo.com

Thanks alot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? / How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. / What To Do With A Degree In English Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.