Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada (38484 Views)

See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room / See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) / Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by CeCeBillz(f): 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
If she like make she drive keke napepgrin we no wan knowcheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by Olugbenger(m): 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by Candywendy(f): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2013
Hw e take concern me?
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by nenergy(m): 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
This Tonto Dike is almost becoming synonymous with Nairaland. Hmmm, if she passes my street today i swear i wont recognize her-yes i don't know her.
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
binger: Happy birthday! Don't mind the yeye beings

Thanks jare
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by jericco1(m): 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
I dunno if she's "really" riding d stuff or she just on it for charity sake! Need clarification pls
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by PosCaricature: 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
What's so special about Tonto Dike on nairaland, is she the first female to be seeing riding on a bike?
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by Augustinaz(m): 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
The TOTO don decay?
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
brosdoncome:

What a coincidence!!! 2day is my friend's birthday but the guy take style worwor...hope u r not worworlisha too sad cheesy

Monkey dey admire me always grin
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by plendil: 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
I propose the mods start dealing with these fktards that litter threads with their inane ''how/why did this make front page comments.'' it is becoming really annoyig.

If its of no interest to you, IGNORE IT! simple. if by mistake you clicked the thread, you can always exit.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by jericco1(m): 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
This nairaland don dey tire me. Linda is calling
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by PosCaricature: 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
Bigflamie: Thats my sweet beautiful b.itch.
Me love you
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
Since Seun is forcing Tonto on our throat I am starting to luv her by force

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by Smhart1(f): 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
Pls stop making me sad my updating everything about poko,maybe she even own 80% share on NL
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by fowowe411: 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
Tonto dikeh!
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by Smhart1(f): 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
Seun what u are doing is not fair @ all
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by 190: 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
anitank: Am beginning to think this babe is bleeping one of the Mods, except I can't figure out who

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
plendil: I propose the mods start dealing with these fktards that litter threads with their inane ''how/why did this make front page comments.'' it is becoming really annoyig.

If its of no interest to you, IGNORE IT! simple. if by mistake you clicked the thread, you can always exit.

It seems you are the only one who think some annoying stories shouldn't make the front page. Well, we cannot reason the same way, but your sense of reasoning is questionable if you see nothing wrong with this story/news or whatever you call it.
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by fowowe411: 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
Smhart1: Pls stop making me sad my updating everything about poko,maybe she even own 80% share on NL
abi nah
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by kramer: 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
I think it is fair to say that the mods of nairaland are trolling us sad undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
Na so dem dey ride okada for ya village abi?

But the dog observation na true sha.

Why I come comment for this thread.

Long hisssssssssssssss

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by AVWENAGHA: 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
Watin i go even tlk?
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by free2ryhme: 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
mod truth is bitter abi? so u've deleted my post but u can never delete the truth ... height of irresponsibility
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by Boyopumping: 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
eya wot a pity she is currently broke dat she has tu go on bike ''she told meeeeeeee so''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' / Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses / JJC Skillz Surprises Funke Akindele With Flowers In Turkey (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.