Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Freedom From Witchcraft Attacks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freedom From Witchcraft Attacks (7588 Views)

Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks / Rescuing Nigerian Children From Witchcraft Accusation / Are You Attacked By Occultic Powers And Witchcraft Attacks."be Free Today". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freedom From Witchcraft Attacks by Loveaflame(m): 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2012
To deal with these terrible group we need to know how they afflict people and the symptoms you must watch out for to know they are operating in your life.Some Christians make me to laugh when they claim they are above them but they are still been afflicted by them.Their is a difference between practical and theory.I have handled many witchcraft cases.But I MUST TELL YOU IT'S NO FUN DESTROYING THEIR WORKS.You must be sure of your relationship with Christ and your level of obedience.What are the signs to watch out for to know one is been attacked witchcraft powers.
1. Nightmares that are constant.Seeing cats,dogs,cows,birds pursuing one in the dream.
2. Constant oppression at night.Some forces just pin you down on your bed that you can't move or shout and you feel some electric sensation all over your body.In severe cases it can happen in the day time.
3.Eating food in the dream.I have heard some pastors say it does not matter.But to those who eat such it matters.Sickness,disease,barrenness,problems and hardship have been introduced into the lives of many Christians.In severe cases such feeding is actually to make one fat in their realm before that person is slaughtered.This is especially for unbelievers and fireless Christians.
4.Excessive stubbornness in children,wives and husbands.
5.Constant quarrels at home.Many couples quarrel and atimes don't really know the bone of contention.
6.Incurable sickness that defies medical solution.
7.Objects moving in the body but cannot be seen by x-ray machines.
8.Poverty.Some rich people who made their money legally but suddenly started loosing all due to one reason or the other.But in general poverty is a spirit of witchcraft.
9.Business not progressing or collapse business.
10.Excessive dullness
11.Miscarriages
Check the full details below
http://www./399414010083253/
Re: Freedom From Witchcraft Attacks by Cfans: 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
Loveaflame: To deal with these terrible group we need to know how they afflict people and the symptoms you must watch out for to know they are operating in your life.Some Christians make me to laugh when they claim they are above them but they are still been afflicted by them.Their is a difference between practical and theory.I have handled many witchcraft cases.But I MUST TELL YOU IT'S NO FUN DESTROYING THEIR WORKS.You must be sure of your relationship with Christ and your level of obedience.What are the signs to watch out for to know one is been attacked witchcraft powers.
1. Nightmares that are constant.Seeing cats,dogs,cows,birds pursuing one in the dream.
2. Constant oppression at night.Some forces just pin you down on your bed that you can't move or shout and you feel some electric sensation all over your body.In severe cases it can happen in the day time.
3.Eating food in the dream.I have heard some pastors say it does not matter.But to those who eat such it matters.Sickness,disease,barrenness,problems and hardship have been introduced into the lives of many Christians.In severe cases such feeding is actually to make one fat in their realm before that person is slaughtered.This is especially for unbelievers and fireless Christians.
4.Excessive stubbornness in children,wives and husbands.
5.Constant quarrels at home.Many couples quarrel and atimes don't really know the bone of contention.
6.Incurable sickness that defies medical solution.
7.Objects moving in the body but cannot be seen by x-ray machines.
8.Poverty.Some rich people who made their money legally but suddenly started loosing all due to one reason or the other.But in general poverty is a spirit of witchcraft.
9.Business not progressing or collapse business.
10.Excessive dullness
11.Miscarriages
Check the full details below
http://www./399414010083253/
please help me am being serious attack by witchcraft forces
Re: Freedom From Witchcraft Attacks by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
12. Writing nonsense on internet forums.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? / Largest Bed In World History- King Og Of Bashan Bed / Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.