Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. (16706 Views)

Supporting Different Political Group Shouldn't Make Us An Enemy / Boko Haram Will Emerge As The Most Powerful Socio-political Group In The North / Adamawa Polls: Ribadu, Others Step Down For 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by samkoro: 11:12am On Feb 24, 2013
Arysexy: Gud development! Atleast this is better than those Hawk eye led APC Tinubu and boko Mentor Ayatollah bin buhari

Truth.

1 Like

Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by Arysexy(m): 11:16am On Feb 24, 2013
Royal Roy:

Can you be constructive for once?
Ode-Sexy

Ur papa! wot is d difference btwn APC and this group? APC has looters and convict, they have terorists, they are former PDP members who fell out of favour. So? Let the opposition plenty atleast its healthy for d nation's polity. U want the criminal minded and terrorist infested APC to be d only opposition? U must be an autocrat!

Royal Village Animal

4 Likes

Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by Liberal2020: 11:19am On Feb 24, 2013
Odein Ajumogobia (SAN) Why? Why? Why? Is it money? What is it? Talk to me

1 Like

Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by Arysexy(m): 11:26am On Feb 24, 2013
Liberal2020: Odein Ajumogobia (SAN) Why? Why? Why? Is it money? What is it? Talk to me

Did u ask why whe Prof Pat Utomi joined APC with crooks like Tinubu? are u mentally ok?

1 Like

Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by 1Dray(m): 11:26am On Feb 24, 2013
Royal Roy:

Can you be constructive for once?
Ode-Sexy

Shaaarap and sit down there! Its you that needs to be constructive. Must everyone heed to your opinion?
Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by onatisi(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2013
very soon more politicians will join this group,these people are pdp members and most likely they are preparing for the battle of who wins the party ticket and other posts,none of them will leave pdp.
lets just say it is the hand of esau but voice of jacob.things will start unfolding soon
Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by NaijaNaWaa: 11:31am On Feb 24, 2013
mr.official:
Olabode George, that's all I see. What's ribadu looking for in that group?

What do you mean? They belong together as in association of saints. Abi Ribadu no be saint again?
Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by intrepid: 11:40am On Feb 24, 2013
What is BODE GEORGE doing on that list? The day Nigerian begin to publicly denounce criminals and thieves,we'll move...and wat has Ribadu in common wit BG?
Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by Doncolio(m): 11:42am On Feb 24, 2013
NaijaNaWaa:

What do you mean? They belong together as in association of saints. Abi Ribadu no be saint again?

You didn't get Mr. Official post. Read up Chief Olabode George and you might be able to understand. Its like saying bad deed I know, but who are you?
Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by Doncolio(m): 11:44am On Feb 24, 2013
intrepid: What is BODE GEORGE doing on that list? The day Nigerian begin to publicly denounce criminals and thieves,we'll move...and wat has Ribadu in common wit BG?

You have just set it right for most people who don't know olabode george.
Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by accused(m): 11:44am On Feb 24, 2013
And i forsee that by may 2014 the youth of this nation called NIGERIA shall arise to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH,we as the youth of dis nation will not sit and watch our further being distroyed by our fathers.be prepared all the youth of this nation lets stop them before they distroys us

1 Like

Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by Doncolio(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2013
If you like sit on your roller coaster chair eating porp corn and singing 'chop banana till mo yo' and posting on NL, 'God save us from the hand of this cabal' or 'shouting thieves', or 'they shall not succeed come 2015'. That will change nothing,in short it makes the cabal happier and richer.
Fellow nigerians on NL if we fold our arms and watch nollywood being acted live for us....then we should not complain when our poor road condition kill half the country's population, when there's no job for the masses, when there's scarcity of fuel because some few rich politicians in the business decided not to sell to the country they stole it from or when some few people cart away our soverign wealth and treasury for personal investment abroad. I hope by then we won't be praying to America or China to buy our country so the masses can survive.

Let's not allow the few to play on the intelligence of the masses. Seun on forbes list didn't get there if he had no brain. United States of America is what it is today because some people found solutions to everyday problem and still do. Let's stop covering our heads with mortals while we throw stones. Let's find solution to Nigeria's problem. #GodBlessNigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by NaijaNaWaa: 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2013
Doncolio:

You didn't get Mr. Official post. Read up Chief Olabode George and you might be able to understand. Its like saying bad deed I know, but who are you?

You guys are confusing me. I saw a gathering of saints and now you're asking what one saint is doing in the company of another saint. Or are you saying that some saints are more saintly than other saints. I no know grammar.
Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by onatisi(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2013
Doncolio: If you like sit on your roller coaster chair eating porp corn and singing 'chop banana till mo yo' and posting on NL, 'God save us from the hand of this cabal' or 'shouting thieves', or 'they shall not succeed come 2015'. That will change nothing,in short it makes the cabal happier and richer.
Fellow nigerians on NL if we fold our arms and watch nollywood being acted live for us....then we should not complain when our poor road condition kill half the country's population, when there's no job for the masses, when there's scarcity of fuel because some few rich politicians in the business decided not to sell to the country they stole it from or when some few people cart away our soverign wealth and treasury for personal investment abroad. I hope by then we won't be praying to America or China to buy our country so the masses can survive.

Let's not allow the few to play on the intelligence of the masses. Seun on forbes list didn't get there if he had no brain. United States of America is what it is today because some people found solutions to everyday problem and still do. Let's stop covering our heads with mortals while we throw stones. Let's find solution to Nigeria's problem. #GodBlessNigeria.
thanks ,pls can u suggest a solution to nigeria problem for us .i promise u we will follow.
Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by YemiCrown: 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2013
It's the same old game, gimmick and the 'JOKER' of deceits and lies to further subjugate and enslave Nigerians.
Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by rhymz(m): 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2013
if this news is to be taken seriously, then the APC hawks have a lot to worry about as the group contains far more poltical heavy-weights that have both the reach and funds to win any election unlike the APC that is banking largely on ACN governors' influence and Tinubu's political manoeuvre.
PDP will always win as usual.
Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2013
Why was Odein Ajumogobia removed as Foreign minister anyway? He is one of the best Foreign Minister I seen since my adult life

This is another political party formed on nothing.

Honestly if this is true does anyone know what could politically bring Ribadu and Kalu together? Ignore the noise about who is corrupt and who is anti-corruption. But just consider that Orji being a man who made his money in Business and a bit elitist you will expect to be on the Right of politics while Ribadu who though is the son of the establishment seems to proclaim values that are leftist in nature.

So what brings them together politically? Another example of what is wrong with Nigerian politics. Our parties are form based on absolute nothing
Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by brownlord: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2013
accused: And i forsee that by may 2014 the youth of this nation called NIGERIA shall arise to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH,we as the youth of dis nation will not sit and watch our further being distroyed by our fathers.be prepared all the youth of this nation lets stop them before they distroys us

Oga, this na reality, na mouth una dey, u no go do jack
Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by Morgan1092(m): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2013
1Dray:

Shaaarap and sit down there! Its you that needs to be constructive. Must everyone heed to your opinion?
Was he standing b4?
Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by otokx(m): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2013
freedom of association
Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by brownlord: 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2013
Doncolio: If you like sit on your roller coaster chair eating porp corn and singing 'chop banana till mo yo' and posting on NL, 'God save us from the hand of this cabal' or 'shouting thieves', or 'they shall not succeed come 2015'. That will change nothing,in short it makes the cabal happier and richer.

All this na empty ranting, people that write articule wen pass this several times for this NL, na here e go end, all of us na e warriors and cyber activist,we sabi make mouth and insult ourselves only for NL no action, we all afraid, dont want to die, yet the death dey come meet us for our hidding place, Nigeria is a joke, we all including ME we coward
Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by Gbawe: 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2013
mikeansy: Why was Odein Ajumogobia removed as Foreign minister anyway? He is one of the best Foreign Minister I seen since my adult life

This is another political party formed on nothing.

Honestly if this is true does anyone know what could politically bring Ribadu and Kalu together? Ignore the noise about who is corrupt and who is anti-corruption. But just consider that Orji being a man who made his money in Business and a bit elitist you will expect to be on the Right of politics while Ribadu who though is the son of the establishment seems to proclaim values that are leftist in nature.

So what brings them together?

Absolutely nothing ...... but Nigerian politicians do this all the time. I.e throw ridiculous and inane ideas in the public place to 'test the water' knowing that they can always count on Nigerians to be emotional rather than rational, pragmatic and circumspect. When Ribadu is well established in the APC, the only Party capable of knocking the PDP off its perch, is this the time to be joining Kalu ,who is now treated like a leper by all sensible politicians, on a ludicrous adventure that is dead on arrival?

Anyway, the sentimental nature of Nigerians and their gullibility will be exposed once again when the likes of Ribadu come out to say they have absolutely nothing to do with this. Say that the Pope resigned to join the PDP and there would still be Nigerians who will take that announcement seriously. Kalu is well known for 'bouncing' wild dreams and delusions of grandeur off the gullible Nigerian public, to gain feedback, so I am really not surprised he is phantom chairman of a "new" political group uniting Ribadu, Obanikoro, Bode George et al. This is Kalu's huge ego playing the public again. He is accepted nowhere currently and has to craft a bogus tale of political support just as he claimed the USA backed him above all else to be President of Nigeria.
Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by Ibangap(m): 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2013
confusion247: Nigeria political arena is now like a nollywood theater. Different movies the same actors.
And wit the same story line.
Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by toyeoye(m): 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2013
ASSOCIATION OF USELESS PEOPLES PARTY(AUPP)
Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by olabukola: 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2013
Gbawe:

Absolutely nothing ...... but Nigerian politicians do this all the time. I.e throw ridiculous and inane ideas in the public place to 'test the water' knowing that they can always count on Nigerians to be emotional rather than rational, pragmatic and circumspect. When Ribadu is well established in the APC, the only Party capable of knocking the PDP off its perch, is this the time to be joining Kalu ,who is now treated like a leper by all sensible politicians, on a ludicrous adventure that is dead on arrival?

Anyway, the sentimental nature of Nigerians and their gullibility will be exposed once again when the likes of Ribadu come out to say they have absolutely nothing to do with this. Say that the Pope resigned to join the PDP and there would still be Nigerians who will take that announcement seriously. Kalu is well known for 'bouncing' wild dreams and delusions of grandeur off the gullible Nigerian public, to gain feedback, so I am really not surprised he is phantom chairman of a "new" political group uniting Ribadu, Obanikoro, Bode George et al. This is Kalu's huge ego playing the public again. He is accepted nowhere currently and has to craft a bogus tale of political support just as he claimed the USA backed him above all else to be President of Nigeria.
Dudu why are you against the group? When known pdp thieves joined APC you claimed they have repented/they felt that pdp was not standing on the idealogy it was formed. Now Kalu and your saint/former presedential candidate, Bode and other pdp thieves are teaming up to form a political party and you are singing a different song. Must it be your way to be right?. Don't burst nerve in your defence of these thieves if you are not one of them already. PDP,APC and the yet to be formed parties are the same. The earlier you get that into your skull the more happy you enjoy your life. Unless you have some kick back to gain from the group you choose to support.

5 Likes

Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by PapaBrowne(m): 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2013
Looks like a new political party is in the offing.
This looks set to balance out the noisemaking APC.
I envisage this is the party Oshiomole would belong in.
Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by crackhouse(m): 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2013
masses always at the receiving end
Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by Gbawe: 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2013
olabukola: Dudu why are you against the group? When known pdp thieves joined APC you claimed they have repented/they felt that pdp was not standing on the idealogy it was formed. Now Kalu and your saint/former presedential candidate, Bode and other pdp thieves are teaming up to form a political party and you are singing a different song. Must it be your way to be right?. Don't burst nerve in your defence of these thieves if you are not one of them already. PDP,APC and the yet to be formed parties are the same. The earlier you get that into your skull the more happy you enjoy your life. Unless you have some kick back to gain from the group you choose to support.

Abeg show where I said the part in bold above. Rather, what you will find I have said many times here is that there are no saints in Nigerian politics. We have to manage our nation with the best of what we have, for now, to forge what we want. Saying they are all the same is just an unthinking misnomer that, if you and others thought about it, means you should not be here talking. If you believe they are all the same, then Nigerian is doomed and you don't need to be here telling us the same thing repeatedly.

That is why Musiwa gets a lot of mileage here. He believes "they are all the same" yet feels he can make a difference personally.

Others like me don't necessarily tout ourselves but we believe politicians exist who can make a difference and should be supported to do so.

People like you are simply the most tedious and most useless to Nigeria. You don't believe in anyone or anything yet will never offer yourself for service. All input is limited to boring others with the same doom and gloom message and suggesting everyone who is passionate about any Party/politician is gaining some financial remuneration from them. You have no passion for anything and wish to be pessimistic yet you hate that others are passionate and hopeful. Sad. Really sad because needless cynicism and apathy only breeds failure.

3 Likes

Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by Rayprofessor: 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2013
If all dis peeple mentioned above are taking away in dis country i do b hapi. Y forming a political party like a commitee? But i assure all of u dat 2015 is the limit of all dis rubbish
Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2013
Na today?
undecided
Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by olabukola: 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2013
Gbawe:

Abeg show where I said the part in bold above. Rather, what you will find I have said many times here is that there are no saints in Nigerian politics. We have to manage our nation with the best of what we have, for now, to forge what we want. Saying they are all the same is just an unthinking misnomer that, if you and others thought about it, means you should not be here talking. If you believe they are all the same, then Nigerian is doomed and you don't need to be here telling us the same thing repeatedly.

That is why Musiwa gets a lot of mileage here. He believes "they are all the same" yet feels he can make a difference personally.

Others like me don't necessarily tout ourselves but we believe politicians exist who can make a difference and should be supported to do so.

People like you are simply the most tedious and most useless to Nigeria. You don't believe in anyone or anything yet will never offer yourself for service. All input is limited to boring others with the same doom and gloom message and suggesting everyone who is passionate about any Party/politician is gaining some financial remuneration from them. You have no passion for anything and wish to be pessimistic yet you hate that others are passionate and hopeful. Sad. Really sad because needless cynicism and apathy only breeds failure.
Seriously like you think i will go through all your epistle here looking for what you said earlier. Look dudu, you have to face reality Nigeria is doomed and unless we re-structure the country their nothing anybody on this earth will do to make it work. Mark it somewhere by 2019 you will be here repeating all these you have written. Forming Apc, chloroquine or aspirin can't do nada. We are just chassing shadow. PDP is not the root cause of the rout in this country but the system and i do not see how APC can change the system when the system feeds whoever that is incharge. If you are in doubt check all the states being controlled by non pdp govt and honestly tell me that the level of development there is in term with the money they recieve/igr of the said state. Please mention one of the state for others to analyse. There is a saying that if you are not faithful with small thing you can never be faithful with big one. I dont see them being saint by mere joining with other parties.
ribadu is being mentioned as president or vice of APC now he has alligned with orji to form another party, did you not smell something? when once interest is not guaranteed he chicken out, others will follow suit in no distance time.

Open your eyes, you might be truely passionate about APC or what ever but let REALITY be your watch word.
Re: Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. by solopumpy227: 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2013
Gbawe:

I have learnt never to say never when it comes to my fatherland. Buhari has lost Presidential election three times not because he deserved to loose all of them but because he ran on his principles only-he, obviously, did everything possible not to owe his victory to anyone (especially when he knows the source of their wealth and what he stands for). We hav a new Buhari now who has, probably, learnt his lessons that 'a tree may never make a forest'. Until Ribadu comes out to renounce this news I beleive this is possible. Remember how Odili's Presidential dream was scuttled by Ribadu- he sat with Ibori, Otedola etc to do what he had to do 'save the nation'.
Doncolio:

My brother Doncolio you have opened your heart with passion but you have not made any suggestion how we can make positive impact in current alignments and reallignments. Bode George is still relevant because you and I have not made enough effort to occlude him. Any idea on how we can contribute?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ja’afaru Mohammed-Ibrahim Declared Winner Of Nasarawa-Toto Federal Constituency / Kasimu Abdulkarim Takes Over From Jude Egbudom As GOC 2div. Nigerian Army / Struggle For Senate Presidency Intensifies, Lawan Meets APC Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.