Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Ethical Hackers - Programming (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ethical Hackers (35434 Views)

Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> / Do We Have Ethical Hackers Here On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Go Down)

Re: Ethical Hackers by Tolustar(m): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
Just_thinking, i finally by-passed that error...but later bumped into another error..i'm still cracking my head on how to get rid of it....
I'm to install a guest application that will enable me interact with other features of my pc..the gurus using kali will understand this...so the next step is to open my terminal and put "apt-get -y install linux-header$(uname -r)"....instead of installing it is giving me an error(that it can not find headers)...my pc is dead now.when nepa restores light will upload the screen shot of this new error........backtrack6, was kind of right,i don't think kali linux is a good place for beginners like me to start,but well i won't give up sha smiley . I will keep looking for solution till i get it.....
Please gurus, help my situation.....THANKS
Re: Ethical Hackers by wisemania(m): 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
Learner:
Mr Fu-tzu,i have a question to ask you sir.
Mr Fu-Tzu:
am listenning.
Learner:
Sir the programmers of old used simple machines and no programming language,yet they made beautiful programs. Why do we use complicated machines and programming language?
Mr Fu-Tzu:
The builders of old used only sticks and clay, yet they made beautiful huts......
Just to keep the thread a lil-bit lively dazall....

1 Like

Re: Ethical Hackers by wisemania(m): 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
just_thinking: lol. java av some vulnerability but if you really need those app. i will advice you to use any of this options
1. enable java when you need to use the software and disable it back after using. this will reduce the risk.
2. try to use a very good anti virus especially anti virus that work in heuristic mode because if though the hacker may exploit the vulnerabilty in java, the hacker still need a payload to do anything bad. if u av a gud antivirus it may help you against that
3. i think most java exploit code need to be run somehow i.e throught your browser or a script or a java code e.t.c. i.e it might not be possible to exploit directly like a smb or http service so you can try to disable java on ur browser and be careful with any file you recieve. so you can still be able to you ur software without been afraid. try to disable java for ur browser might do
4. try to go to website like http://exploit-db.com and enter the name of ur software and see if any vulnerability av been reported. if not u might be still be safe when using the software
NOTE: none of this method is a sure way of protecting urself againt java hack it is only an advice . gudluck boss.
Boss greetings sir.I've downloaded many ebooks on hackin already,coupled with programming ebooks aswell.ive read so many writups on security and i must say that am amazed at the security level of the web,because i was made to understand that nothing on the web is safe anymore.i have been studying javascript programming for some time now,i learnt it can be a very powerfull tool to create and prevent XSS attacks and all,though i still have some more books to cover but, with time i'll cover them all.i want to know the system requirements to set out my hacking lab.currently i have a system with:
ram-1gig
HD-111gig
OS-windows7
model-hp530.
What and what should i add or replace to get me started,can i install three(3) OS at a time?though i have in mind to install linux-Ubuntu....thank you
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 2:44am On Nov 10, 2013
Tolustar: Just_thinking, i finally by-passed that error...but later bumped into another error..i'm still cracking my head on how to get rid of it....
I'm to install a guest application that will enable me interact with other features of my pc..the gurus using kali will understand this...so the next step is to open my terminal and put "apt-get -y install linux-header$(uname -r)"....instead of installing it is giving me an error(that it can not find headers)...my pc is dead now.when nepa restores light will upload the screen shot of this new error........backtrack6, was kind of right,i don't think kali linux is a good place for beginners like me to start,but well i won't give up sha smiley . I will keep looking for solution till i get it.....
Please gurus, help my situation.....THANKS
sorry boss i wuld av advice you to go with backtrack. kali installation is more of the traditional linux install and i understand how tough that can be( the first time i tried installing linux i mistakenly format all my hard drive including my windows partition) compare to the backtrack with gui for easy installation. i gave you the advice base on the after installation merit but dont give up sha becus tough times make tough people. paste the screenshot wen u can boss. here is a very good tutorial about the installation process with picture http://kanishkashowto./2013/09/03/how-to-install-kali-linux-in-virtualbox-step-by-step-guide/ or http://kalilinuxhacking./2013/03/30/how-to-install-kali-linux-a-new-generation-penetration-testing-os/
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 2:53am On Nov 10, 2013
wisemania:
Boss greetings sir.I've downloaded many ebooks on hackin already,coupled with programming ebooks aswell.ive read so many writups on security and i must say that am amazed at the security level of the web,because i was made to understand that nothing on the web is safe anymore.i have been studying javascript programming for some time now,i learnt it can be a very powerfull tool to create and prevent XSS attacks and all,though i still have some more books to cover but, with time i'll cover them all.i want to know the system requirements to set out my hacking lab.currently i have a system with:
ram-1gig
HD-111gig
OS-windows7
model-hp530.
What and what should i add or replace to get me started,can i install three(3) OS at a time?though i have in mind to install linux-Ubuntu....thank you
try upgrade ur RAM to minimum of 2gig but 3gig is recommended then u are gud to go. u can install as many os as you want but u might need to upgrade ur hard disk size. but u will av to be carefull not to run to many os at the same time because that can really slow down ur system and can sumtime lead to blue screen of death. apart from that u are ok.
Re: Ethical Hackers by WhiteHat: 4:53am On Nov 10, 2013
If anyone is interested we could try out some high level white hat hacking. I can evade high level firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
NB I am only interested in people who can hack (not script kiddies or yahoo bois)
Re: Ethical Hackers by Tolustar(m): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
just_thinking: sorry boss i wuld av advice you to go with backtrack. kali installation is more of the traditional linux install and i understand how tough that can be( the first time i tried installing linux i mistakenly format all my hard drive including my windows partition) compare to the backtrack with gui for easy installation. i gave you the advice base on the after installation merit but dont give up sha becus tough times make tough people. paste the screenshot wen u can boss. here is a very good tutorial about the installation process with picture http://kanishkashowto./2013/09/03/how-to-install-kali-linux-in-virtualbox-step-by-step-guide/ or http://kalilinuxhacking./2013/03/30/how-to-install-kali-linux-a-new-generation-penetration-testing-os/

thanks Just_thinking, in my search for finding solution to my problem i stumbled on the site you recommended, I just want to tell you guys and bosses, that i successfully eradicated all errors, after seven hours of trial and error, and surfing the net, the problem is that all these sites didn't give the complete information that i needed, while some made little mistake, thanks to other sites that help me and will i say common sense it helped, because has backtrack6 said, kali linux was made for people who have had prior experience to linux operating systems and not beginners like me, so they assume, you should have known somethings sad .......

these are my errors for others to avoid incase they wan't to install kali linux....
1. when i installed virtualbox, the virtualbox given to me from the site was 32bit and not 64bit (note:the website gives you the download link after checking the architecture of your system,) my system is 64bit, i wonder why i was given 32bit virtualbox...
2. if you have 32bit virtualbox, and you went to download 64bit kali linux...you might not be able to install the kali linux(not 100% sure, cos i tried it and didn't work for me, so I had to download the 32bit of kali linux),which means the first 64 bit kali linux i downloaded was a waste(and also waste of mb sad )
3. If you don't give enough memory for your new OS ( kali) you will have problem, and if especially you have low ram and processor speed
4. I had to update and upgrade my kali linux..which i didn't know i had to do to finish the installation...and the sites i used as help for the installation, didn't tell me this....sad
it will be so good if your system spec is a bit average

here is a list of website that will help
http://kanishkashowto./2013/09/03/how-to-install-kali-linux-in-virtualbox-step-by-step-guide/
http://kalilinuxhacking./2013/03/30/how-to-install-kali-linux-a-new-generation-penetration-testing-os/
http://docs.kali.org
https://www.facebook.com/www.kali.org/posts/378566148925987
http://askubuntu.com/questions/204098/error-building-main-guest-additions-module-while-installing-virtualbox-guest-add
http://www.binarytides.com/virtualbox-guest-additions-debian-wheezy/
http://www.blackmoreops.com/2013/10/30/add-official-kali-linux-repositories/
https://forums.kali.org/showthread.php?18781-Installing-on-Virtual-Box

note:the first three sites will help you in installation, the other sites will help you, when you have problems

these are the screenshots of my own completed installation of virtualbox and kali linux
the first one is the virtualbox
the second is virtualbox and kali linux
and third full screen of kali linux

1 Like

Re: Ethical Hackers by wisemania(m): 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
just_thinking: try upgrade ur RAM to minimum of 2gig but 3gig is recommended then u are gud to go. u can install as many os as you want but u might need to upgrade ur hard disk size. but u will av to be carefull not to run to many os at the same time because that can really slow down ur system and can sumtime lead to blue screen of death. apart from that u are ok.
thanks boss, i really do appreciate your advice..as regards my HDD,how many gig would you recommend?
Re: Ethical Hackers by BackTrack6: 12:02am On Nov 12, 2013
You guys rock. @Tolustar, weldone for ur Kali installation but note that installation is nonsense without u using it. For me, I hv been lazy with my BT5 sef and e dey pain me oo gaga.
For MITM attack I think I will prefer Cain & Abel. Since I run BT5 in a virtual machine, I hv not really enjoyed Subterfuge. I don't know if it has anything to do with my network adapter in my virtual machine (I used VMWare). I have actually not settled to understudy whether it is better the adapter is on NAT or Bridged, to enable me enjoy some features of BT5. Dons in the house over to una.
Re: Ethical Hackers by BackTrack6: 10:02am On Nov 12, 2013
Or is it because I am using VMWare instead of Virtual Box (I don't think so). I hv noticed that everybody here uses VB.
Re: Ethical Hackers by UsaNumber: 10:09am On Nov 12, 2013
@samprog,
This is link i was talking about where you can get a US Number on your Naija sim, that enables you to Make call (with US caller i.d), Receive calls and Sms. http://usacallsms.com

You dont need an app or software, just make use of your phone.
Re: Ethical Hackers by djdroydakkount: 11:51am On Nov 12, 2013
Good day folks.Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ to d op for starting dis thread aπϑ to all oda. Contributors in here. Really learnt a lot. Pls I need help with finding books on web application pentesting. I already downloaded some vunerable apps like DVMA aπϑ Bodgeit.war but don't know how to go about using them to learn. Abeg, bosses in here should help me. So far, how to use nmap is all I know. Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ.
Re: Ethical Hackers by Tolustar(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
BackTrack6: You guys rock. @Tolustar, weldone for ur Kali installation but note that installation is nonsense without u using it. For me, I hv been lazy with my BT5 sef and e dey pain me oo gaga.
For MITM attack I think I will prefer Cain & Abel. Since I run BT5 in a virtual machine, I hv not really enjoyed Subterfuge. I don't know if it has anything to do with my network adapter in my virtual machine (I used VMWare). I have actually not settled to understudy whether it is better the adapter is on NAT or Bridged, to enable me enjoy some features of BT5. Dons in the house over to una.

to connect to the internet,when using modem, I used NAT, but i don't think it will be the same settings for wireless network..

Re: Ethical Hackers by Slyr0x: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
BackTrack6: You guys rock. @Tolustar, weldone for ur Kali installation but note that installation is nonsense without u using it. For me, I hv been lazy with my BT5 sef and e dey pain me oo gaga.

My VMWare settings for Kali is NAT . .This basically shares my host PC IP address. .Works for LAN & WLAN.

I use Ettercap for all my MITM attacks. .It sniffs, intercepts, logs. .and can even inject packets (using arp poisoning).

There was this IT Seminar I went with a friend some years back (during one of 'em blackhat days cheesy), so we decided to play a little prank.

For this seminar, everyone in the hall was connected to this wireless AP. .So we started our Ettercap, started sniffing/sieving through all packets. .saw lots of juicy infos. .passwords and the likes (especially for social networking sites). .

We then looked for one of those scary "You have been hacked" image from google. .Saved this on our PC. .Activated Ettercap's arp poisoning module. .targeted the whole network and then ran an Ettercap filter on 'em.

Funny thing about this prank was; the guy facilitating was taking us through something on the internet. .and just when he clicked on a page, poof! All images on the website was replaced with our "You have been hacked" image. . .Not just the facilitator, but the WHOLE attendees had "You have been hacked" on their screens. .LOL. .You don't want to imagine the look they all had on their faces cheesy grin

These things are fun BUT we should always know when not to cross the ethical line wink

2 Likes

Re: Ethical Hackers by Slyr0x: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
djdroydakkount:
Good day folks.Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ to d op for starting dis thread aπϑ to all oda. Contributors in here. Really learnt a lot. Pls I need help with finding books on web application pentesting. I already downloaded some vunerable apps like DVMA aπϑ Bodgeit.war but don't know how to go about using them to learn. Abeg, bosses in here should help me. So far, how to use nmap is all I know. Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ.

Errm. .Depending on the response, I could start a thread on Hands-on Web app testing. .
Re: Ethical Hackers by Tolustar(m): 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
Slyr0x:

My VMWare settings for Kali is NAT . .This basically shares my host PC IP address. .Works for LAN & WLAN.

I use Ettercap for all my MITM attacks. .It sniffs, intercepts, logs. .and can even inject packets (using arp poisoning).

There was this IT Seminar I went with a friend some years back (during one of 'em blackhat days cheesy), so we decided to play a little prank.

For this seminar, everyone in the hall was connected to this wireless AP. .So we started our Ettercap, started sniffing/sieving through all packets. .saw lots of juicy infos. .passwords and the likes (especially for social networking sites). .

We then looked for one of those scary "You have been hacked" image from google. .Saved this on our PC. .Activated Ettercap's arp poisoning module. .targeted the whole network and then ran an Ettercap filter on 'em.

Funny thing about this prank was; the guy facilitating was taking us through something on the internet. .and just when he clicked on a page, poof! All images on the website was replaced with our "You have been hacked" image. . .Not just the facilitator, but the WHOLE attendees had "You have been hacked" on their screens. .LOL. .You don't want to imagine the look they all had on their faces cheesy grin

These things are fun BUT we should always know when not to cross the ethical line wink

Boss for seminar, you did that thing..........you dey vex ooooo smiley ...God saved you they didn't catch you
Re: Ethical Hackers by Slyr0x: 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
Tolustar:

Boss for seminar, you did that thing..........you dey vex ooooo smiley ...God saved you they didn't catch you

Lol. .It was organised in celebration of the Open source day. .Doubt if anything would ve happened if they found out :-)

BTW, Sorry I didn't reply your email. .Being soooo busy lately

1 Like

Re: Ethical Hackers by misteri: 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
Slyr0x:

Errm. .Depending on the response, I could start a thread on Hands-on Web app testing. .

Slyr0x, please I'm interested in Web app penetration. When you start the thread, please inform me.
Re: Ethical Hackers by Abuklaw(m): 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
just_thinking: to say the truth boss. i av neva for once put my faith and life in this God forsaken country(am sorry if that get anyone angry. it is just my opinion). all am saying is i av neva blieve in nigeria helping me wen we are talking about IT. i av always been my own helper. i learnt almost everytin myself. if u av any oppourtunity to travel nd go learn dis things please dont think twice. wen i was doing my ND in skl. i av always bin knwn as a computer guy nd am really a less social person so i really dont av much friends. i do alot of research then but it is not that easy because how MUCH and FAST our internet is (ironically). so most time it takes me very long time to complete a research. i can even remenber one of my friend saying he can neva become a programmer because of the wahala he sometimes see me go thru. dis my same friend travel to malaysia after our ND. blieve me this guy av bcom a total computer freak in just 6 month. it seems as if he achieve wat takes me a year and half to achieve in 6 month. i ask him how he get from been a computer dont care to computer freak. nd all he told me was " av a professor of computer science tell u before that u are talented, that he bliev in u even wen he doesnt blieve in himself". he even said he was chosen for a computer competition in united state. they didnt win. but wen dey return to malaysia the professor told them He didnt send them dare to win. that he just wanted them to go and learn. he said that wat fire him up nd also he av all the resources in the world. tell me any university in nigeria that will spend thousand of dollars for ur transportation, accomodation and feeding just for u to go and learn (not to win). all am saying is i go out of this talent killer we call a country and go learn but if u dont av any resources to travel. try to learn as much as u can in this contry. go to google download books and read. u want to learn c language . download the book and practicalize it. send me ur email if i can send u a some of my books.
i'm really interested in learning them myself. Pls forward useful books to me @ utility4all@gmail.com
Re: Ethical Hackers by BackTrack6: 11:23am On Nov 13, 2013
I very much agree with Just_Thinking. To become an IT person, conduct personal researches and teach yourself. Wit dt u can gain experience. I had an email conversation wit someone (won't mention his name) who is a speaker in BlackHat Conference (those who knw this conf will knw Defcon too). I stumbled upon him and did some footprinting and got his email. I told him I was interested in computer security with a bias in Networking. He gv me some advice and also said that setting up a lab and practicalizing d stuff u knw is enough to count as hands on experience (I doubt if this works in this country dt like seeing certificates upon certificates). My point is dt personal teaching will tk u places no doubt abt that. I will always repeat that without Passion u are going no where.
I am a social scientist interested in security, with that I hv channelled my attention to computer security and without bragging, I can comfortably sit a computer science graduate and teach him because I hv had discussions wit some of them. As Just_Thinking advised if any of u sees an opportunity don't hesistate to grab it oo. God bless us as we keep being White. smiley
Re: Ethical Hackers by BackTrack6: 11:42am On Nov 13, 2013
Another point I will like to raise here is the issue of those who come here and say they are interested in dis and dt and that they should be send this book or that. My advice to them is that they should use Google a lot. Search, search and search. U will find so many. U can then come here and ask for direction on which u could begin reading. Like me I hv a bias for network security and I asked a friend in India (he once discovered a vulnerability in Adobe and informed them) he told me since it was network I work I am intwested in, I should knw c++ and python. But what do we have? We see one person wanting to learn evrytin. Ahn ahn...u be ashawo abi u be china fone WEy get everytin? Take time oo.
For newbies, don't be spoon fed. The spoon is dere already...begin feeding urself.

White Hat made a proposal, wats d house saying abt it?
Re: Ethical Hackers by Tolustar(m): 11:52am On Nov 13, 2013
^^^
Backtrack6...you are so on POINT...boss i'm waiting for your reply in my inbox o...sir i have a lot to learn from you and other bosses...i will keep updating the little i've gained while reading, so as to get further advice from YoU,and the other bosses like JUST THINKING,MEGATRAN,DON CRUST, SLYROX,and the bosses who have not started commenting...as per my programming..i'm learning c++, and i'm just reaching pointers

GOD BLESS US
I hope our country will be good one day before i die or get OLD smiley

1 Like

Re: Ethical Hackers by megatran(m): 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
Tolustar: ^^^
Backtrack6...you are so on POINT...boss i'm waiting for your reply in my inbox o...sir i have a lot to learn from you and other bosses...i will keep updating the little i've gained while reading, so as to get further advice from YoU,and the other bosses like JUST THINKING,MEGATRAN,DON CRUST, SLYROX,and the bosses who have not started commenting...as per my programming..i'm learning c++, and i'm just reaching pointers

GOD BLESS US
I hope our country will be good one day before i die or get OLD smiley
...did i hear someone call MEGATRAN...alas i have being in the dark trying to find light where it ought not to be but i pray there be progress. i have being working on my server as i indicated earlier...inshort i have had to pend computing and start learning space tech, physics (especially wave transmission, focal point and radiation) even electrical engineering is not left out. i know i have missed a lot from the bosses here since i last commented but its all good i will try to make up for lost knowledge. i really wish that if all goes as planned i could reach u guys with my server transmission, bt alas u intelligent sons of men are afar off. i wish u all the best in ur endeavours and hackenvours...i guess i have to retire into my solitary cave....i would not forget to upload the pictures of my physical lab on this thread for all to see (i hope its the tastiest) smiley
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
megatran: ...did i hear someone call MEGATRAN...alas i have being in the dark trying to find light where it ought not to be but i pray there be progress. i have being working on my server as i indicated earlier...inshort i have had to pend computing and start learning space tech, physics (especially wave transmission, focal point and radiation) even electrical engineering is not left out. i know i have missed a lot from the bosses here since i last commented but its all good i will try to make up for lost knowledge. i really wish that if all goes as planned i could reach u guys with my server transmission, bt alas u intelligent sons of men are afar off. i wish u all the best in ur endeavours and hackenvours...i guess i have to retire into my solitary cave....i would not forget to upload the pictures of my physical lab on this thread for all to see (i hope its the tastiest) smiley
looooooooooooooool. We will be expecting.
Re: Ethical Hackers by BackTrack6: 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
@Tolustar, did u send me a mail I didn't reply to?
Re: Ethical Hackers by Tolustar(m): 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
BackTrack6: @Tolustar, did u send me a mail I didn't reply to?

yes ooo Backtrack6, I was requesting for your Facebook I.d , and please my Oga at the Top...help us drop your facebook I.d for better communication..and for the bosses who care about there privacy so as to prevent flooding of friend request please you can add me on www.facebook.com/tolustar29 (for now privacy should leave me alone, when I've learned enough i can be forming privacy smiley )
Re: Ethical Hackers by BackTrack6: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
Tolustar:

yes ooo Backtrack6, I was requesting for your Facebook I.d , and please my Oga at the Top...help us drop your facebook I.d for better communication..and for the bosses who care about there privacy so as to prevent flooding of friend request please you can add me on www.facebook.com/tolustar29 (for now privacy should leave me alone, when I've learned enough i can be forming privacy smiley )

Sincerly, I didn't get ur message requesting for my FB ID. Well, I guess some of us will want to keep our anonymousity for now smiley
Re: Ethical Hackers by djdroydakkount: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
Slyr0x:

[quote author=Slyr0x]

Pls boss, if you are not sure to be able to start soon. Just help me with sources where I can find them, will be very grateful.
Thanks.
Re: Ethical Hackers by mosezky: 9:44am On Nov 14, 2013
just_thinking: u can learn it frm person u believe understand it. but for you to see someone who really understand hacking is not easy. that is why i prefer the second method wich is self learning. one tin u shuld knw is that google is ur best frnd. like the torrent site i av pasted above. u can find alot of good hcking books in them. just type hacking nd it will bring out latest hcking book some release some month ago. download it and read. during self learning one thing u shuld always try to do is to do the practicals as u are learning. i knw u asking how to do the practical. download virtual box and create ur hcking lab. for example i patition my hard disk with both ubuntu and window 7 in my window 7 i av three virtual operating system mainly backtrack 5, windows xp and 7. i networked the three operating system together. i use the backtrack to hack the two ther operting system in the virtual network. if u nid more help about setting up ur virtual network hola.
bro i nid more help. on this.................. mosezky@gmail.com
Re: Ethical Hackers by mimicue(f): 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
Abeg what's happening here.. I need SB to help hack my yahoo forgot the password...pls I don't mind paying..I have important messages ther[code][/code] cry
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
mimicue: Abeg what's happening here.. I need SB to help hack my yahoo forgot the password...pls I don't mind paying..I have important messages ther[code][/code] cry
do you have a laptop and have you check your yahoo account on it before?
Re: Ethical Hackers by mimicue(f): 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
just_thinking: do you have a laptop and have you check your yahoo account on it before?

Yeah I do

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16)

Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch / Astro Programming Language 0.2 (indefinite release) / Should I Take This Job?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.