Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Ethical Hackers - Programming (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ethical Hackers (35458 Views)

Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> / Do We Have Ethical Hackers Here On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Ethical Hackers by wisemania(m): 9:30am On Oct 02, 2013
DonCrust:

I'll love to know more about your project if you won't mind

Ekaro honourable DonCrust: megatran say u na BOSS ...so i wan ask u make u giv me d page number wey u bin post dat "mtn bis" cheat 4dis thread ,coz d thread don get pass 22 pages ooo...and 2 kon dey look 4 ur mtn biss cheat code con lazy me like dis...i crave ur indulgence 2 give me d page number....naija oni BAJE! Ameeeeen
Re: Ethical Hackers by BEARDBAZEN: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
VPN provider 'Proxy.sh' sniffed the traffic of US based server to Catch Hackers

The very first question we always try to figure before choosing a trusted VPN service - Can't a VPN provider just look at my traffic all they want and see what I'm doing?

Well, a reputated VPN provider today answers the Question and admitted that they sniffed the traffic on one of its United States-based servers in order to catch an alleged hacker.

Proxy.sh, a quality VPN service with no-logging policy, made a surprise announcement:

"We are unfortunate to announce that there have been abuses complaints about hacking activities on our U.S. Illinois 1 node. We have been saddened to learn that these actions were harmful to individuals (human beings). As a result, we will open this node again and monitor it with Wireshark for a period of 7 days.

1 Like

Re: Ethical Hackers by BEARDBAZEN: 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
Some Keys By Xen4_H4xt0r(Toxicated nugolab )

Microsoft Windows 8 Pro
V3TY9-HQYDV-PBWY3-RVRTM-F88X3
8X3WF-8VR7M-28BXH-DG9T3-488XV

Microsoft Windows 8
P2RQ9-CPQGJ-3QTK2-PCBFX-CDG7T
R2B4M-BQBTJ-JCBPG-V7GWC-D667T
TXH22-XXPTM-YYG3B-2DY4B-QJXVV

1 Like

Re: Ethical Hackers by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
The Boss at the top, how or where ll i start from? I want to catch this h4ckin9 fun
Re: Ethical Hackers by wisemania(m): 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
^^xame here bro, its like d bosses @d 709 dnt wan2 11573n to 0ur 9134, pl3453 "honourable ehical hackers" c0m3 70 our rescue..i realy want to be an Ethical hacker,am currently on webdesign coz i read that all hackers know html,css,js,php/perl/c/cpp/ruby so am curently on jscript for now,...can you bosses just give us some links on where to learn advaaaaaaaaaance js,jQ,ajax,php. etc,coz ive completed w3schools and quackit.com tutorial yet i couldnt exibit it greatly in real life situations,bt am currently using mozilla online tutorial for now....i crave your indulgence once more to drop some useful links as regards the subject above....thanks in anticipation...proudly N41J4!...

@doncrust do well to drop the mtn bis cheats,i realy need to get on line ...thanks
Re: Ethical Hackers by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
wisemania: ^^xame here bro, its like d bosses @d 709 dnt wan2 11573n to 0ur 9134, pl3453 "honourable ehical hackers" c0m3 70 our rescue..i realy want to be an Ethical hacker,am currently on webdesign coz i read that all hackers know html,css,js,php/perl/c/cpp/ruby so am curently on jscript for now,...can you bosses just give us some links on where to learn advaaaaaaaaaance js,jQ,ajax,php. etc,coz ive completed w3schools and quackit.com tutorial yet i couldnt exibit it greatly in real life situations,bt am currently using mozilla online tutorial for now....i crave your indulgence once more to drop some useful links as regards the subject above....thanks in anticipation...proudly N41J4!...

@doncrust do well to drop the mtn bis cheats,i realy need to get on line ...thanks

Broda, my sincere apology for d late response and d bad news i'm about to convey. First and foremost, for you to excel in anything in life, you have to put in all your effort and be prepare for challenges. Yes you've started learning and tried one thing or the other to test your capability but the truth is, for you to be good, you must challenge yourself. You have to set goals that are almost unattainable and through determination attempt to achieve it even if it means asking questions for those who have better ideas. I have seen haqars who finished a task in just 45seconds whereas others spend close to 40 to complete the same task. Download many ebooks from different authors on one particular topic/subject and you'll see yourself exhibiting the combine skill of all the authors.

Haven said that, I regret to inform you that ICMP has been blocked as of tuesday's evening and the VPN are no longer working. Also i've been trying to put 1 & 2 together maybe i'll arrive at 4. If there's any progress, you'll be d first to know.
Sweet dreams!
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 1:03am On Oct 03, 2013
since am having problem sleeping, I would like to talk about one of my fovorite tools which name is the almighty "subtefuge". am not sure if any of you have heared about it but the tool is really a real badass. it make you do little work and achieve very high success. this tool is use to hack all website that uses https (which include facebook, gmail, banks e.t.c on the network without you doing some extra work. this tool uses ssltrip(i av posted the tutorial before) but it makes it very simple to use i.e it help to do the dirty and stressful job. so let started.

Tools Needed
---------------------
Subterfuge. you can download it from http://subterfuge.googlecode.com/files/SubterfugePublicBeta5.0.tar.gz because it doesnt come preinstall on BT or kali

Bactrack( you can also also kali or any linux version but since am using Bt i will be using my OS)

Thing to do
------------------------------

1 .After downloading, open your terminal and enter " tar fvxz SubterfugePublicBeta5.0.tar.gz ". it will create a directory for you called subtefuge.

2. Enter command "python subterfuge/install.py" then you will see a gui. just check full install with dependencies and click next.

3. Let it complete the installation. and enter the command "subterfuge", you will see a command saying developement server is running at http://127.0.0.1:80. just use any browser to point to that address

4. you will have a user interface. just click on setting. then at the interface choose the interface you are using to browse or access the network. if you are using cable it is mostly eth0 or wlan for wireless. just choose eth0 and save.

5. go back to the homepage and click on start. just leave it and it will automatically capture all password been use in the network. for example i try accessing my facebook, yahoo account. they booth uses ssl protocol (https) for data transfer.

6. go back to subterfuge and you will notice all the password have been captured

This tool contain other model wich i will be presenting it tutorial soon.

WARNING: I just want us all to know that great power comes great responsibility. I know we all understand what that means. Later boss

Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 1:04am On Oct 03, 2013
picture

Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 1:06am On Oct 03, 2013
pics

Re: Ethical Hackers by Nobody: 4:11am On Oct 03, 2013
just_thinking: since am having problem sleeping, I would like to talk about one of my fovorite tools which name is the almighty "subtefuge". am not sure if any of you have heared about it but the tool is really a real badass. it make you do little work and achieve very high success. this tool is use to hack all website that uses https (which include facebook, gmail, banks e.t.c on the network without you doing some extra work. this tool uses ssltrip(i av posted the tutorial before) but it makes it very simple to use i.e it help to do the dirty and stressful job. so let started.

Tools Needed
---------------------
Subterfuge. you can download it from http://subterfuge.googlecode.com/files/SubterfugePublicBeta5.0.tar.gz because it doesnt come preinstall on BT or kali

Bactrack( you can also also kali or any linux version but since am using Bt i will be using my OS)

Thing to do

1 .After downloading, open your terminal and enter " tar fvxz SubterfugePublicBeta5.0.tar.gz ". it will create a directory for you called subtefuge.

2. Enter command "python subterfuge/install.py" then you will see a gui. just check full install with dependencies and click next.

3. Let it complete the installation. and enter the command "subterfuge", you will see a command saying developement server is running at http://127.0.0.1:80. just use any browser to point to that address

4. you will have a user interface. just click on setting. then at the interface choose the interface you are using to browse or access the network. if you are using cable it is mostly eth0 or wlan for wireless. just choose eth0 and save.

5. go back to the homepage and click on start. just leave it and it will automatically capture all password been use in the network. for example i try accessing my facebook, yahoo account. they booth uses ssl protocol (https) for data transfer.

6. go back to subterfuge and you will notice all the password have been captured

WARNING: I just want us all to know that great power comes great responsibility. I know we all understand what that means. Later boss

Thumbs up!
Re: Ethical Hackers by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 03, 2013
just_thinking: since am having problem sleeping, I would like to talk about one of my fovorite tools which name is the almighty "subtefuge". am not sure if any of you have heared about it but the tool is really a real badass. it make you do little work and achieve very high success. this tool is use to hack all website that uses https (which include facebook, gmail, banks e.t.c on the network without you doing some extra work. this tool uses ssltrip(i av posted the tutorial before) but it makes it very simple to use i.e it help to do the dirty and stressful job. so let started.

Tools Needed
---------------------

Thing to do

1000 Likes
Re: Ethical Hackers by BackTrack6: 8:29am On Oct 03, 2013
@just_thinking u are d man. Wow a MITM program. Dat I know how to use some h4ck1n9 t00!5 doesn't make me a don oo. Well, I am still a learner. I am downloading it already to try out on my BT5. I can use Cain and Abel for MITM but I will sure try this out. Ooops...I crashed my system (incessant power outages was making my system not shut down properly and when I eventually put it on nothing was responding. I simply had to format my system with all my better better programs *sobbing*)
Thank God for back up sha. My lappy's back, my virtual machine's is running again and my BT5 is asking for me to issue it some commands. I am really here.

Ehn ehn before I comot, there are some of us here who are newbies to this EH club. U need to be very careful on some videos out there. So many videos tell u to just download some programs and with it u can begin to hack and get usernames and passwords of yahoo, facebooks, gmail etc. with just some clicks.
My people all of those are big lies. What they succeed in doing is that once you download to programs u will now be asked to activate the program. In activating it, they redirect u to some stupid pages to fill in some stupid surveys, which you'll never end filling. With this they succeed in hacking the hacker instead and your system will become a zombie. Let's keep sharing ideas here. God bless us.
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2013
BackTrack6: @just_thinking u are d man. Wow a MITM program. Dat I know how to use some h4ck1n9 t00!5 doesn't make me a don oo. Well, I am still a learner. I am downloading it already to try out on my BT5. I can use Cain and Abel for MITM but I will sure try this out. Ooops...I crashed my system (incessant power outages was making my system not shut down properly and when I eventually put it on nothing was responding. I simply had to format my system with all my better better programs *sobbing*)
Thank God for back up sha. My lappy's back, my virtual machine's is running again and my BT5 is asking for me to issue it some commands. I am really here.

Ehn ehn before I comot, there are some of us here who are newbies to this EH club. U need to be very careful on some videos out there. So many videos tell u to just download some programs and with it u can begin to hack and get usernames and passwords of yahoo, facebooks, gmail etc. with just some clicks.
My people all of those are big lies. What they succeed in doing is that once you download to programs u will now be asked to activate the program. In activating it, they redirect u to some stupid pages to fill in some stupid surveys, which you'll never end filling. With this they succeed in hacking the hacker instead and your system will become a zombie. Let's keep sharing ideas here. God bless us.
lol. we are all still a learner oo and am happy that you finally get ur system up and running boss.

1 Like

Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 11:07am On Oct 03, 2013
and one things i forget to add is that this attack cannot really be prevented. the only way that u can notice is that the favicon of the website change to padlock. so guys watch out
Re: Ethical Hackers by megatran(m): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
wisemania: ^^xame here bro, its like d bosses @d 709 dnt wan2 11573n to 0ur 9134, pl3453 "honourable ehical hackers" c0m3 70 our rescue..i realy want to be an Ethical hacker,am currently on webdesign coz i read that all hackers know html,css,js,php/perl/c/cpp/ruby so am curently on jscript for now,...can you bosses just give us some links on where to learn advaaaaaaaaaance js,jQ,ajax,php. etc,coz ive completed w3schools and quackit.com tutorial yet i couldnt exibit it greatly in real life situations,bt am currently using mozilla online tutorial for now....i crave your indulgence once more to drop some useful links as regards the subject above....thanks in anticipation...proudly N41J4!...

it seems u are interested in hacking sites and web based programmes. i mean judging from your aspect of learning. unfortunately i am not in that line as u cannot learn everything. i channel my energy towards networking sha. am sure just thinking will be able to put u some things.
before i go i will want to say that its really stressful understanding ur write ups especially now that my head is hot
Re: Ethical Hackers by BackTrack6: 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
How many of u guys are attending CENTREX's Cyber Security Training program?
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
BackTrack6: How many of u guys are attending CENTREX's Cyber Security Training program?
i dont attend it. i thought they are station in abuja?
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2013

i will recommed this book for you "the underground hacker handboo". it is a very comprehensive beginner textbook. it contain different type of hacking (beginners level). it is the first textbook about hacking i read nd i still believe that it really helps me cover the basic wen reading advanve book. you can download it from http://www.epubbud.com/book.php?g=PS8Z6WRS. what i will advice you is that always practise each example in the book and dont move to the next page unless you understand the previous. once you are thru with the book hola tip and i will send you another textbook. about the programming issue. it is good to understand programming becos it can help you wen u start ur hacking training even i can say that is hacking that push me to programming and today am working as a software engineer for a company. also try to learn networking a little, you might be face with a situation ware ur networking ability comes handy. wen u start reading the book u will understand me better. post any problem u face along the way and am sure the gurus in the house will help you out.
Re: Ethical Hackers by centrex: 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
Sorry guys We wish to notify you of the Management’s decision to postpone the Cyber Security Training originally scheduled to

hold 4 th October – 6 th October, 2013 to Thusday, 17 th October, 2013 through Saturday, 19 th October, 2013.

The Postponement is to enable the Team honor invitations from some National Security Agencies for Meetings on how to ensure security in Nigeria’s Cyberspace as part of the event concluding our cyber security month.

We understand that lagos nigeria is the hub of business in africa, we intend to spend more days aside from our regular training schedule to discuss way on the need to secure our critical asset. We have carefully watch and read the trend from fellow hackers on naira land. We ack your effort welldone mate, we @ centrex will be willing to share our research work on clydestine cyber intelligence project, cyber espionage and counter intelligence during an open conversation with fellow nairaland hacker to compliment your work on ethical hacking...

Once again accept my highest esteemed
Re: Ethical Hackers by wisemania(m): 2:36am On Oct 04, 2013
just_thinking: i will recommed this book for you "the underground hacker handboo". it is a very comprehensive beginner textbook. it contain different type of hacking (beginners level). it is the first textbook about hacking i read nd i still believe that it really helps me cover the basic wen reading advanve book. you can download it from http://www.epubbud.com/book.php?g=PS8Z6WRS. what i will advice you is that always practise each example in the book and dont move to the next page unless you understand the previous. once you are thru with the book hola tip and i will send you another textbook. about the programming issue. it is good to understand programming becos it can help you wen u start ur hacking training even i can say that is hacking that push me to programming and today am working as a software engineer for a company. also try to learn networking a little, you might be face with a situation ware ur networking ability comes handy. wen u start reading the book u will understand me better. post any problem u face along the way and am sure the gurus in the house will help you out.
well said...ive downloaded the book 2wice bt all i kip downloadin waz d ".rar and .epub " extention,of which the letters are not of standard english construct....i nid a ".doc" extention 2 read,kud u pls send me d ".doc xtention" if u wudnt mind,or beta still u kud drop a link for me to visit and download d .doc extention,thanks....1 NAIJA NANI..
Re: Ethical Hackers by BackTrack6: 8:47am On Oct 04, 2013
@wisemania, don't let me flog you oo. You hv BN given a link and u say u can't get exactly wat u want. FYI, ethical hackers are meticulously patient and u need that spirit. If the link doesn't give u WT u want, u kp searching till u find wat u want. Just keep searching...
Also, just_thinking has given a resourceful book, The Hacker's Underground Handbook by David Melnichuk, u can also lay your hands on The Hacker's Handbook by Hugo Cornwall.
Mind u, everything about hacking is available to both the Blacks and Whites, so have in in ur heads that we are developing and studying to be Whites.
@wisemania, ensure that ur next post on this thread should be that you've found the books. I had the second bk till I saw the one just_thinking talked of and I did my search and voila...I got it.
If I am being harsh, I apologise.
Re: Ethical Hackers by BackTrack6: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2013
@wisemania, my search got me the PDF version. You can do it. Remember...your next post here should be that you've gotten it. Okay?
Re: Ethical Hackers by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 04, 2013
centrex: Sorry guys We wish to notify you of the Management’s decision to postpone the Cyber Security Training originally scheduled to

hold 4 th October – 6 th October, 2013 to Thusday, 17 th October, 2013 through Saturday, 19 th October, 2013.

The Postponement is to enable the Team honor invitations from some National Security Agencies for Meetings on how to ensure security in Nigeria’s Cyberspace as part of the event concluding our cyber security month.

We understand that lagos nigeria is the hub of business in africa, we intend to spend more days aside from our regular training schedule to discuss way on the need to secure our critical asset. We have carefully watch and read the trend from fellow hackers on naira land. We ack your effort welldone mate, we @ centrex will be willing to share our research work on clydestine cyber intelligence project, cyber espionage and counter intelligence during an open conversation with fellow nairaland hacker to compliment your work on ethical hacking...

Once again accept my highest esteemed

Thanks for the update but don't you think its coming a bit too late? Anyways, there's always a room for improvement.

BTW where at Abuja is your office situated? I'm based in Abuja and would like to visit your lab or office sometime (If visitors are welcome).

I'll also like to know what effort you people are making to empower/enlighten Nigerian youths, who're planning to go into hacking for security purpose and those aiming to shut down bank servers for personal gain. As a resident in Abuja, I can bet that I've not heard anything about your project(s) other than on NL. Do sth about that pls!
Re: Ethical Hackers by centrex: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
@ DonCrust we are sorry if it came in a little bit late , we where trying to fast track the process so it wouldn't clash with the Lagos event but unfortunately we where unable to meet up...

BTW where at Abuja is your office situated? I'm based in Abuja and would like to visit your lab or office sometime (If visitors are welcome).
--------------------------------------------------------
We are sorry we don't expose our office due to the strategic project we are handling in Nigeria. we are purely cyber intelligence company "Cyber Intelligence is the process of gathering data, Information and Human Intelligence and then presenting it in a manner that shows patterns, trends, correlations and evidence of Groups, Individuals, Companies and Asset that is typically only available to Law Enforcement or Intelligence Agencies "

But if you intend to see us, we have a meeting point at the city center where we attend to client outside the office ... we don't expose our lab to the public

I'll also like to know what effort you people are making to empower/enlighten Nigerian youths, who're planning to go into hacking for security purpose and those aiming to shut down bank servers for personal gain

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have gone extra mile in enlighten Nigerians, for example during our cyber security month we design cyber security calendars, t-shirt , diarys etc which we gave out to radio station and the general public who followed us on our social media platform during our month . we did hire social media activist which tweet cyber security tips during the entire month of September. question where also ask on that platform to win stuff from us... we have also taken a step forward in training FUTMINA Cyber Security Department for those aspiring to be ethical hackers, we also have a platform which we outsource job for interested student through the student union NAICT

A full blown web portal with eLearning facilities was donated to the school by centrex Lab. we where at the process of setting up a cyber security club for FUTMINA STUDENT and University of Abuja Legal Department before the strike commence ... we are still taking with the student president till date .. these forum will help us work with the student and integrate the black hat hacker to our pet project

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As a resident in Abuja, I can bet that I've not heard anything about your project(s) other than on NL. Do sth about that pls

wow !!!!!!! well since we deal more on security aspect of life, we try as much as possible to be under the radar, we have been organizing cyber security seminar for strategic government offices with major i.c.t infrastructure , recently some of our client contacted us on the need to make a public cyber security training which we have successful carried out training here in Abuja . so if you want to hear more about us follow us on twitter handler @centrexlab fb: facebook.com/centrexlab

see more of our related post on media :
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/cyber-warfare-and-nigeria-s-national-security/148887/
http://techloy.com/2013/01/17/nigerian-government-websites-cyber-attack-report/

1 Like

Re: Ethical Hackers by BackTrack6: 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
@Doncrust, I don't stay in abuja but to some extent I have been following centrex's activities and I believe them.
Re: Ethical Hackers by wisemania(m): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
BackTrack6: @wisemania, my search got me the PDF version. You can do it. Remember...your next post here should be that you've gotten it. Okay?

1015....boss ive gotten d ebooks already bt, i cant r346 dem coz they're not in a readable format...".rar and .epub".of which i later converted 2 .pdf format,bt i stil kud nut rid dem ...anywaz wen i get online fully wif my system ill try download a "pdf to doc" converter again,coz d one i have haz expired and its asking me to go online to get some login codes dat ill use to reactivate it,....thanks...1 N41J4..
Re: Ethical Hackers by thiisme: 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
wisemania:

1015....boss ive gotten d ebooks already bt, i cant r346 dem coz they're not in a readable format...".rar and .epub".of which i later converted 2 .pdf format,bt i stil kud nut rid dem ...anywaz wen i get online fully wif my system ill try download a "pdf to doc" converter again,coz d one i have haz expired and its asking me to go online to get some login codes dat ill use to reactivate it,....thanks...1 N41J4..

Here;
decryptedmatrix.com/live/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/The-Hackers-Underground-Handbook.pdf
Re: Ethical Hackers by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
centrex: @ DonCrust we are sorry if it came in a little bit late , we where trying to fast track the process so it wouldn't clash with the Lagos event but unfortunately we where unable to meet up...

--------------------------------------------------------
We are sorry we don't expose our office due to the strategic project we are handling in Nigeria. we are purely cyber intelligence company "Cyber Intelligence is the process of gathering data, Information and Human Intelligence and then presenting it in a manner that shows patterns, trends, correlations and evidence of Groups, Individuals, Companies and Asset that is typically only available to Law Enforcement or Intelligence Agencies "

But if you intend to see us, we have a meeting point at the city center where we attend to client outside the office ... we don't expose our lab to the public

I'll also like to know what effort you people are making to empower/enlighten Nigerian youths, who're planning to go into hacking for security purpose and those aiming to shut down bank servers for personal gain

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have gone extra mile in enlighten Nigerians, for example during our cyber security month we design cyber security calendars, t-shirt , diarys etc which we gave out to radio station and the general public who followed us on our social media platform during our month . we did hire social media activist which tweet cyber security tips during the entire month of September. question where also ask on that platform to win stuff from us... we have also taken a step forward in training FUTMINA Cyber Security Department for those aspiring to be ethical hackers, we also have a platform which we outsource job for interested student through the student union NAICT

A full blown web portal with eLearning facilities was donated to the school by centrex Lab. we where at the process of setting up a cyber security club for FUTMINA STUDENT and University of Abuja Legal Department before the strike commence ... we are still taking with the student president till date .. these forum will help us work with the student and integrate the black hat hacker to our pet project

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As a resident in Abuja, I can bet that I've not heard anything about your project(s) other than on NL. Do sth about that pls

wow !!!!!!! well since we deal more on security aspect of life, we try as much as possible to be under the radar, we have been organizing cyber security seminar for strategic government offices with major i.c.t infrastructure , recently some of our client contacted us on the need to make a public cyber security training which we have successful carried out training here in Abuja . so if you want to hear more about us follow us on twitter handler @centrexlab fb: facebook.com/centrexlab

see more of our related post on media :
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/cyber-warfare-and-nigeria-s-national-security/148887/
http://techloy.com/2013/01/17/nigerian-government-websites-cyber-attack-report/

Thanks for your prompt response. If you don't wish to tell us where your office is, you have nothing to worry about because non of us here is a terrorist and we have no plan to invade your operation.
You mention that you were planning to set up a security club at the University of Abuja, that will be a welcome development. We've been expecting more professional organs to come in after Google. Having said that, i'm wondering which student president you've been talking to. I can assure you as a final year student of Unibuja that we only have caretakers and not president. So who have you been having discussions with?

Finally, you need to step out of FutMinna. There are scores of higher institutions in Nigeria with brainy student who need to be reached before badass hackers get to them. I wish you guys best of luck.
Re: Ethical Hackers by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
BackTrack6: @Doncrust, I don't stay in abuja but to some extent I have been following centrex's activities and I believe them.

Broda I did not say I don't believe in them, I am just of the opinion that they need to create more awareness to people who are not already into hacking. Up to 2007, most hackers exploit vulnerablities just for the fun of it but since late 2007, we experienced a shift in which people (e.g RBN) started hacking for financial benefit. Some newbies just wanna have everything at once. They need to reach those set of people.
Re: Ethical Hackers by centrex: 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
National cyber security month by centrex video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIEZ-x-NRC8
Re: Ethical Hackers by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hello everyone, I think its time we show some people way out of this thread. Check this out=>

wisemania: ^^same here bro...i strted html 3months ago wif my fone(nokia-C3),bt now duin it on my system,of wc am currently on JS ,i waz formaly lenin cpp bt had 2 drop it coz inorder 2b a gud hcker i mst kw a hug lot bout d web,so dts my lil story,ill move 2 php nxt yr if Jesus tarries...web hacks all d way...9R0U6LY N41J4!...

<!-- Here's my response -->
Guy where is the Ethic? Don't get yourself into gbege o. You can't be a h4ck3r this way. Have you ever seen any h4ck3r bragging around the way you do? You better stop it before something else happen to you.

It'll be very nice if no one is this group give this guy any encouragement. From his recent comments, i've noticed that he's arrogant, garrulous and unethical and that his comment above is a clear evidence.

So @wisemania even if eventually you know how to hack and venture into hacking other people's site, database and what have you, you're not an hacker but a criminal with no ethics. That's all!
Re: Ethical Hackers by wisemania(m): 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
^^Av notin harsh 2 say 2u boss...u jus dey cast me 4 social netwrk...
I don fink its w153 callin me a criminal wen i eventually suceed in d hackers wrld...i stil cnt c y u called me "garrulus"....we all kw dt b4 one bkoms a white hat certainly mst pass 2ru d black hat route so dat he'll len 4rm dr...neva knew hackers hide dia identity so mch in naija...boss u fall my hand big tym,no b so,....u kud av pm me,2 remove d post if it were not ethical.....anywaz u still be my boss naw.....we go len 4rm una
noni...9R0U61Y N41J4

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16)

Share Your Remote Job Experience As A Developer / Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch / Astro Programming Language 0.2 (indefinite release)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.