Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

GEJ For 2015, Your Opinion...? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ For 2015, Your Opinion...? (1339 Views)

What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? / Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion / I Want To Thank GEJ For Bringing Facebook To Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ For 2015, Your Opinion...? by vizboy(m): 11:02am On Feb 28, 2013
mikeansy: When Yar'adua was President MEND was the problem

NOW GEJ is President and Boko Haram is the problem

We just need a strong leader no matter where he comes from.

And yes GEJ is a weak leader and should not win the next election. Thats not because he is a Niger-Deltan but just because he has no clue what he is doing.
dont take been cool or been a gentleman for weakness cause those are the attribute of been a good leader. I am in no support of any party[antipolitical party] but i support a good leader when i see one. Gej is working so as oshiomole is working in the state were i reside
Re: GEJ For 2015, Your Opinion...? by AlabiAjibola: 11:40am On Feb 28, 2013
its left 4 Nigerians 2 decyd bt personally Gej is not ripe 4 2015
Re: GEJ For 2015, Your Opinion...? by Wadeoye(m): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
chukwudi44: GEJ will most likely win in d entire SS/SE and states in d north like Benue,plateeau,taraba,kogi.nassarawa.buhari will most likely win in d entire nw,ne and the sw states with the exception of lagos.votes will be evenly distributed in state like lagos and kadunna

Whoever will win will depend on the percentage of votes gotten from the opponents stronghold.finally it is the total no of votes that counts and not the no of states any candidate won.

It is basically SS/SE/MB vs NE/NW/SW

GEJ will win Nasarawa like he did in 2011 - the only state Buhari won for CPC. Keep deceiving yourself. With the alliance, pdp will find it extremely difficult to win even two more state in NC apart from the hell hole called Plateau.

You amazed again when you talked about Lagos votes to be evenly split between apc and pdp. How? As the days draw nearer, you will see more than clearly that Lagos is fully owned by Yorubas and no bastards will be allowed to polute our votes here. Lets wait and see - I am waiting to see a flat head animal coming to vote for pdp in polling boot.
Re: GEJ For 2015, Your Opinion...? by blazingtrain: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2013
Till then!

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Want NIGERIA DIVIDED, Dont Vote A Northerner In 2015 / Air Force Jet Hit By Boko-haram Missile In Borno... / Was Pastor Bakare Right About GEJ And PEJ ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.