Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Finance Convention With Pastor Chris...........(christ Embassy) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finance Convention With Pastor Chris...........(christ Embassy) (3929 Views)

114 Babies Delivered As RCCG Convention Ends (Photo) / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Pastor Chris: Christ In You The Hope Of Glory! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finance Convention With Pastor Chris...........(christ Embassy) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2013
i attended the finance convention with pastor chris..i had a wonderful time where Pastor taught and my spirit was able to lambano the revelations Pastor reveal....one i will never forget was how to come out of debts and money worries....he said whenever your money is not enough that's the time to give.....he said giving is never out of abundance but out of lack should we give so we can exercise our faith....the one that struck me most was when Pastor spoke on how the Holy Spirit prays for us when we know not what to pray for....yes we speak in tongues but until when we get to the we groan in the Spirit that's when we know that all things work together for good....i hope more of us can share more so we can sharpen each other in the word wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Finance Convention With Pastor Chris...........(christ Embassy) by akagaba(f): 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2013
It was so uplifting and inspiring. I didnt miss even one session. I also want 2use ths forum 2admonish spouses who ar havin issues in their mariages 2reconcile imediately as instructed by d man of God. Its a mesage frm d spirit. The convention has rily catapaulted me 2d nex level. U guys shud watch out 4my new level. Thank u pst Chris Oyakhilome.
Re: Finance Convention With Pastor Chris...........(christ Embassy) by TableLeg(m): 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
Did Pastor Chris teach you out to set up your own church and scam/fleece followers/members too?
Re: Finance Convention With Pastor Chris...........(christ Embassy) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2013
akagaba: It was so uplifting and inspiring. I didnt miss even one session. I also want 2use ths forum 2admonish spouses who ar havin issues in their mariages 2reconcile imediately as instructed by d man of God. Its a mesage frm d spirit. The convention has rily catapaulted me 2d nex level. U guys shud watch out 4my new level. Thank u pst Chris Oyakhilome.

wow i stay glued all through and was able to catch rhema.... cool cool coolonly that i am a teacher in the children church so had to always be alert as if all thier bladders were always full............anyway i and the kids had fun ......i so love my kids in children church..... wink wink wink wink

Table Leg :
Did Pastor Chris teach you out to set up your own church and scam/fleece followers/members too?

we are talking about true riches not the paper you call money wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Finance Convention With Pastor Chris...........(christ Embassy) by TableLeg(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2013
vire:
we are talking about true riches not the paper you call money wink wink wink wink wink
Idio...t
I am talking about the same riches Pastor Chris mugged you and the rest of his congregation for
Donut head!
Re: Finance Convention With Pastor Chris...........(christ Embassy) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2013
Table Leg :

Idio...t
I am talking about the same riches Pastor Chris mugged you and the rest of his congregation for
Donut head!

ok sir would like you to join us too and find out if you can be mugged since you believe we have been.......we do d tins we do not becos we are i.diots or donuts heads but becos we love people like you and want you to come to repentance wink wink wink wink
Re: Finance Convention With Pastor Chris...........(christ Embassy) by TableLeg(m): 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2013
vire:

ok sir would like you to join us too and find out if you can be mugged since you believe we have been.......we do d tins we do not becos we are i.diots or donuts heads but becos we love people like you and want you to come to repentance wink wink wink wink
No way ... I can't be mugged
I am not gullible and neither am i a dunce!
Re: Finance Convention With Pastor Chris...........(christ Embassy) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2013
Always about Money this MAN ! grin
Re: Finance Convention With Pastor Chris...........(christ Embassy) by Yeahmee: 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2013
I need to understand, how a man that doesnot work talk to people about finances. Trust me, if u give when u don't have, u willnot have, except if u r expecting money .
God is not a gambler or money ddoubler and he doesnot need your money. How much did u sow before he sent His Son to the cross.

1 Like

Re: Finance Convention With Pastor Chris...........(christ Embassy) by wisepluto(m): 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2013
I will forever remember this convention. God through Pastor Chris, inspired my consciousness on giving. If you have a problem with giving, keep your money. Lets see if its the Church or yourself that will suffer. Okay! One key thought that has gained my sub conscious is the time to CREATE. This is a character of God, and being His creation, i must act similarly.

Thanks to our Man of God for placing us on a higher pedestal by the Spirit.
Re: Finance Convention With Pastor Chris...........(christ Embassy) by akagaba(f): 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2013
@op, my dear brother. U dnt hav 2waste time answerin al thes numskulls. Its like u ar new in ths platform. We hav enof of dem here and i alwas feel sori 4them cus they ar suferin frm "poverty mentality and incurable ignorance and moronism" just stay focus. Its gud 2kno u ar in children's church, im in dance& drama, and gues wat? Im d best actres eva in ths world. My acting is limited onli 2d house of God. Gud 2meet u.
Re: Finance Convention With Pastor Chris...........(christ Embassy) by akagaba(f): 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2013
wisepluto: I will forever remember this convention. God through Pastor Chris, inspired my consciousness on giving. If you have a problem with giving, keep your money. Lets see if its the Church or yourself that will suffer. Okay! One key thought that has gained my sub conscious is the time to CREATE. This is a character of God, and being His creation, i must act similarly.

Thanks to our Man of God for placing us on a higher pedestal by the Spirit.
Wow, shout gloryyyy! I await ur testimony. Kip basking in Favour my dear.
Re: Finance Convention With Pastor Chris...........(christ Embassy) by Yeahmee: 3:41am On Feb 25, 2013
akagaba: Wow, shout gloryyyy! I await ur testimony. Kip basking in Favour my dear.
Why are the richest people in the world nonchristians, Or u want to argue that thry are nivodemus that visit the pastors at noight to drop their offerings, NO., infact, most of them are very stingy till later , when they realise that wealth is only vanity.
What impact do u and ur pastors have on the people? Almost none but bill & Melinda gate have to come o your turf and establish foundations while u take church to their turf to milk them dry.
Re: Finance Convention With Pastor Chris...........(christ Embassy) by Yeahmee: 3:45am On Feb 25, 2013
akagaba: @op, my dear brother. U dnt hav 2waste time answerin al thes numskulls. Its like u ar new in ths platform. We hav enof of dem here and i alwas feel sori 4them cus they ar suferin frm "poverty mentality and incurable ignorance and moronism" just stay focus. Its gud 2kno u ar in children's church, im in dance& drama, and gues wat? Im d best actres eva in ths world. My acting is limited onli 2d house of God. Gud 2meet u.
Are u a better actor than your pastor? Cos I never see a man keep a straight face when telling lies to about a thousand people and cracking jokes while he's at it. This guy deserves nollywood oscar.

(1) (Reply)

Questions For Highly Intelligent Atheist, Agnostic And Critical Thinkers / Jay Z, Kanye West, Beyonce`, Lady Gaga, Rihanna. And The Alumini / Buddhism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.